Trump.

Oct. 23, 2020, 10:49 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Barr presumably has greater access to information than you do and he seems to think this is a nothingburger.  

Are you sure about that?

Oct. 23, 2020, 10:49 a.m.

Chup's prediction (I know I said I wouldn't)

- Biden wins 353-185
- Trump will whine that is was rigged but he will leave with his tail between his legs after wrecking all he can before January and leave Biden nothing for transition
- Trump will be indicted on charges of money laundering and fraud by the end of 2021 (in real court, not talk radio)
- After the devastating loss Republicans will all say they always knew Trump was a crook.
- Ring wing nationalists will take to terrorism across the country after his loss is official

Speaking from down in the States, this is a real concern.  I am hoping it doesn't happen, but I have a bad feeling about the end of this year.

Oct. 23, 2020, 12:09 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Barr presumably has greater access to information than you do and he seems to think this is a nothingburger.  

Are you sure about that?

Sure that Barr thinks there is nothing behind the Hunter Biden scandal or that he knows more than Shogun?  

For Barr it is more of an educated guess, but this Hunter Biden laptop is not new to the Trump gang. The FBI has had it for almost a year and the rumors from Ukraine are that somebody was trying to sell this information for quite a while.  This is what Guiliani has been hinting at for a while and the reason the FBI believes he is a pawn for Russian disinformation.  If they actually believed it would yield real fruit showing Biden is corrupt Barr would have appointed a special counsel by now.  Waiting this long to start bleating about it has to mean they know it's dog shit.  With less than 2 weeks to go, they don't need a real scandal, just one to muddy the waters until election day the way the Comey announcement did last time.

Oct. 23, 2020, 12:14 p.m.

Posted by: kavurider

- Biden wins 353-185
- Trump will whine that is was rigged but he will leave with his tail between his legs after wrecking all he can before January and leave Biden nothing for transition
- Trump will be indicted on charges of money laundering and fraud by the end of 2021 (in real court, not talk radio)
- After the devastating loss Republicans will all say they always knew Trump was a crook.
- Ring wing nationalists will take to terrorism across the country after his loss is official

Speaking from down in the States, this is a real concern.  I am hoping it doesn't happen, but I have a bad feeling about the end of this year.

And you just know Trump will be fanning the flames with his tiny hands straight through to January and then after that on Trump TV which will make Fox News look like Scientific American.  After what almost happened to the governor of Michigan there is no reason to believe there are not 100 more plots in the works.  I hope it won't come to that either, but the wind is blowing that way.  

Where are you located?

Oct. 23, 2020, 12:18 p.m.

wrecking all he can before January and leave Biden nothing for transition

Is why McConell won't let a vote on Cares2. Crash economy for the Dems to inherit.

Ring wing nationalists

That some kinda' worm?

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 23, 2020, 12:20 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 23, 2020, 4:37 p.m.

And you just know Trump will be fanning the flames with his tiny hands straight through to January and then after that on Trump TV which will make Fox News look like Scientific American.  After what almost happened to the governor of Michigan there is no reason to believe there are not 100 more plots in the works.  I hope it won't come to that either, but the wind is blowing that way.  

Where are you located?

Arizona. This state is actually shifting blue for the first time in the 20 years I have lived here. 

Still quite a few Trump 2020 flags flying around. I find that concerning.

Oct. 24, 2020, 4:51 a.m.

Where are you located?

Arizona. This state is actually shifting blue for the first time in the 20 years I have lived here. 

This reminds me of syncro's recommendation of a book called 'The righteous mind' over in the Books Not Boobs thread. 

The people flying Trump's flag think he does good. They think the opposition is the whackos.

Oct. 24, 2020, 12:10 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Where are you located?

This reminds me of syncro's recommendation of a book called 'The righteous mind' over in the Books Not Boobs thread. 

The people flying Trump's flag think he does good. They think the opposition is the whackos.

So is Texas. It all those tech mba's type transplants from the N.E.

PACK TEH COURT JOE, PACK IT GOOD!

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/10/24/art-packing

Oct. 24, 2020, 12:55 p.m.

If was going to place a bet. I would bet on Trump for the win. Just have this bad feeling he is going to take it.

Oct. 24, 2020, 10:03 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

If was going to place a bet. I would bet on Trump for the win. Just have this bad feeling he is going to take it.

Through subterfuge, maybe.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/10/23/advertising-vs-democracy-an-interview-with-jean-kilbourne/print/

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 24, 2020, 10:12 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 26, 2020, 12:06 a.m.

https://cepr.net/the-biden-transitions-ethics-pledge-is-a-paper-tiger/

Oct. 26, 2020, 1:51 a.m.

The desperation to get Trump out of the oval office is real, but I think they have a commanding lead at the moment. This is like 2018 where millions just want the GOP to lose. Remember 2018? You posted images of Trump surfing a red wave.

Crowd size is not a useful measure, but you can enjoy it while it lasts.

The NY Post article was so bad none of their actual reporters would put their name on it. If there is evidence show it to us. The problem for you is that even if this is a terrible crime by the Biden's your boy has lied so much that nobody is going to believe this is anything but desperation for an October surprise, especially after Barr told him he wouldn't get his Biden investigation. Barr presumably has greater access to information than you do and he seems to think this is a nothingburger.

I have read about this. In case you hadn't noticed, understanding the deluded mind of the Trump Cultist is kind of a hobby for me.

The thing you willfully ignore is that there is a lot of bullshit floating around, but courts tend to want facts. This is why your Villain Democrats still walk free despite Trump's wishes to lock them all up and his buddies are all going to jail, all under his presidency. If there was real evidence on Trump's side he would have used it, but he can't because it is a house of cards built on bullshit.

- Biden wins 353-185

You almost post like I've never been wrong before ;)

I dont think I'm ignoring much as just focusing on the american people and not the msm driven fake polls. Thats why if Trump loses to Sniffles there will be a shit storm... but there will be if the Dems lose too (because really, most of the rioting this year was from your team). You mention Barr but like I said, he isnt mine or Trump's boy. On that note though, did you hear about Fitton's appointment for Judge oversight? Dont forget Barret should be confirmed soon.

And Biden called it a rest week before the Election? Internet/Chans are saying Hunter od'd today and Joe had another stroked.

Oct. 26, 2020, 1:53 a.m.

Is Biden auditioning for the Crypt Keeper?

Oct. 26, 2020, 12:26 p.m.

Soooo... the riots that happened this year, those were left wing parties then right? And not terrorism, not black supremacists, not race driven... just the good ol' boys meanin' no harm?

Oct. 26, 2020, 12:27 p.m.

Enjoy (as long as these parader's vote!)

https://twitter.com/NJGirl4Health/status/1317650563388104710