Trump.

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:08 p.m.

Just saw an interview with the Central Park 5, Jesus. And the real estate developer with orange hair is still up to the same shenanigans today.

In case you've forgotten:

https://youtu.be/Paf8MPhSG08

Ken Burns documentary:

https://youtu.be/AehmA3hTLmA

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:19 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

So by your glaring liberal logic, its ok Trump invited the waiter into the room since it was done out of ignorance and previously done by others? And we allllll know how dumb he is so you cant actually blame him then right? See how fucking stupid that logic of yours is? As for the SCIF, I was basically right. A secure computer in a secure room. And no evidence anything was stolen from it? You are well beyond the kool aid my friend.

That is exactly how Trump escaped any repercussions from Mueller. Mueller said the meeting in Trump Tower was not criminal because they were all too dumb to know they were being played. They were too stupid to collude. And ya, Trump is getting a free pass for the Malt story too. We share it because it is ridiculous, but find me a single person in power that is seeking to have Trump punished for it the way you are with Hillary? This is also not the only time he has been lax on security. There are stories of him with open classified materials at his table at Mara Lago in full view of his waiter, and sharing classified info with Russian in the Oval Office. Again, find me one person saying we should lock Trump up for this offense? Yet you act as though Hillary is the Zodiac killer at large for her email server.

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information

And you were not basically right. A SCIF is a meeting room, not a secure server. If there was a computer in a SCIF, Hillary wouldn't be able to just take something from it on a thumb drive and head out.

It's a secure meeting room with secure computers, no cell phones. Now perhaps you see why Hilary's home email server was an issue (because it wasnt in a SCIF with logged access and didnt even have a basic firewall). If we're going tit for tat, Hilary or Huma left their laptop on the plane in China or Iran.

If we were going tit for tat I would need to spend the next 4 years after Trump loses the election to whine about the malt he ordered and demand an indictment. I want Trump indicted, but not for petty bullshit or for him being a moron.

If you are saying that Hillary's emails contained materials that she stole from a SCIF then I would like to see a citation. I am not an expert, but I don't think that most classified materials need to be viewed in a SCIF. The Buttery Males scandal was never about her sharing classified materials through emails, it was about her using her own server instead of the government one to share that information. Isn't it your job to keep track of your conspiracy theories?

We should be able to agree classified info shouldnt be left on any unsecured device. My point about the SCIF is its a secure area with secure protrocols, both for personel, devices and communication of those devices. Another would be any phone would not get reception inside a SCIF. As for the tit for tat, how far back we going here? 80s Franklin Scandal?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 20, 2020, 1:19 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2020, 1:22 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Posted by: XXX_er

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.

gimme a link yo.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rice-aides-powell-also-got-classified-info-personal-emails-n511181

Well that makes it all ok then dont it.

No, it means that republican supporters like yourself pointing the finger and saying "lock her up" are truly pots, and they are accusing the kettle of being less than white.

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:22 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

What was on Hunter Biden's laptop? Nothing good from the sounds of it.

Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’

220,000 dead americans due to a complete and utter failed COVID response by team Trump. That's the only story that matters at this point.

No it doesnt. Besides, you guys seem to think all 'Muricans are stupid so this should be a good thing for you boys.

Yeah.  It is.

Especially when trying to pivot the narrative to a manufactured scandal intended to distract from 220,000 dead Americans due to a failed Covid response by Trump.

Failed? He wanted to limit air travel first but remember around Feb 2020, Pelosi went to SF's China town and Biden said it'd be bad for the economy. Enter Fauci shortly after that. You guys are so blinded by the Trumphate you cant even discern the events without bias.

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:25 p.m.

Well that makes it all ok then dont it.

No, it means that republican supporters like yourself pointing the finger and saying "lock her up" are truly pots, and they are accusing the kettle of being less than white.

First, I'm not a supporter of much. Second, what happened to black?

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:41 p.m.

Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’

Ya, I don't think an ex-con and good buddy of Rudy's that was pardoned by Trump makes for a believable witness.  Do you vet anything you read?

Forgot something worth adding without editing: A Biden lawyer did request the laptop back, no one is disputing the emails are authentic (other than 50 FORMER intel officers and Clapper n Brennan via Politico) while the Biden camp has a lid on things until Thursday. Guilliani is mentioning a bombshell tomorrow.

If you think thats crazy and unvetted about the laptop, go and read Wayne Allen Riot on twitter is saying about the hard drives as I wont link that shit (yet). Apparently there is the laptop, 3 extra hard drives that came from somewhere (CCP apparently), Hunter's cell phone is in the mix and Ukrainian officials linked to Russia has a 2nd laptop in Ukraine. Crack is whack and this is too.

Oct. 20, 2020, 1:41 p.m.

220,000 dead americans due to a complete and utter failed COVID response by team Trump. That's the only story that matters at this point.

No it doesnt. Besides, you guys seem to think all 'Muricans are stupid so this should be a good thing for you boys.

Yeah. It is.

Especially when trying to pivot the narrative to a manufactured scandal intended to distract from 220,000 dead Americans due to a failed Covid response by Trump.

Failed? He wanted to limit air travel first but remember around Feb 2020, Pelosi went to SF's China town and Biden said it'd be bad for the economy. Enter Fauci shortly after that. You guys are so blinded by the Trumphate you cant even discern the events without bias.

Failed. 4.25% of the world's population. 20% of world's Covid infections.

Failed. 220,000 dead Americans.

Most amount of deaths. Richest Country on Earth. Deaths that were preventable if the President of the United States had the simple ability to say months and months ago: "We were wrong, our learning has changed. Wear a mask to help protect our country and our citizens. This disease is serious." But he couldn't even do that.

Failed.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Oct. 20, 2020, 1:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2020, 1:51 p.m.

Failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLJkpH__os

Oct. 20, 2020, 3:07 p.m.

Ya, I don't think an ex-con and good buddy of Rudy's that was pardoned by Trump makes for a believable witness.  Do you vet anything you read?

Forgot something worth adding without editing: A Biden lawyer did request the laptop back, no one is disputing the emails are authentic (other than 50 FORMER intel officers and Clapper n Brennan via Politico) while the Biden camp has a lid on things until Thursday. Guilliani is mentioning a bombshell tomorrow.

If you think thats crazy and unvetted about the laptop, go and read Wayne Allen Riot on twitter is saying about the hard drives as I wont link that shit (yet). Apparently there is the laptop, 3 extra hard drives that came from somewhere (CCP apparently), Hunter's cell phone is in the mix and Ukrainian officials linked to Russia has a 2nd laptop in Ukraine. Crack is whack and this is too.

You are not sensing the desperation?  They can't even come up with something new.  It's just more laptops and emails.  Did I mention that it is bullshit and that  Rudy is a Russian misinformation stooge?

Trump Said to Be Warned That Giuliani Was Conveying Russian Disinformation

Oct. 20, 2020, 3:24 p.m.

Most amount of deaths. Richest Country on Earth. Deaths that were preventable if the President of the United States had the simple ability to say months and months ago: "We were wrong, our learning has changed. Wear a mask to help protect our country and our citizens. This disease is serious." But he couldn't even do that.

Failed.

While I'm also not big fan on a lot of what shogun says or how he says it, I think the way you're placing blame here and trying to hang all the deaths on Trump needs some revision. For starters you have to consider how this infection would arrive in a specific population and then how it would spread. That alone would mean a good part of the global population would have limited exposure. In terms of deaths, the US would have had deaths either way, but how would you determine where that number would be. The big thing we've learned - or should have learned - out of the Swedish reaction/experiment is that social conditioning and the public response plays a huge factor in mitigating the outcome of the pandemic. BC also acts as a relatively good example of what happens when the public has faith in its government institutions and makes a decent effort at following their advice. I think cultural attitudes in the US in regards to freedom and independence, the nature of their health care system and the divide that exists between those in poverty an those not would have resulted in a significant number of infections and deaths even if Trump had done more.

As this thing has progressed it's become clear what we need to do in order to keep the spread to minimal levels without disrupting society too much and it seems many people in the US aren't willing to do those things.

Oct. 20, 2020, 3:42 p.m.

Yeah. It is.

Failed.

So you're detracting from the laptop for the numbers of deaths? Thats your only play on that? You're also missing some key words in "4.25% of the worlds population".. has what...?

220,000 dead / 328 million citizens = %

Oct. 20, 2020, 3:44 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Failed.

While I'm also not big fan on a lot of what shogun says or how he says it, I think the way you're placing blame here and trying to hang all the deaths on Trump needs some revision. For starters you have to consider how this infection would arrive in a specific population and then how it would spread. That alone would mean a good part of the global population would have limited exposure. In terms of deaths, the US would have had deaths either way, but how would you determine where that number would be. The big thing we've learned - or should have learned - out of the Swedish reaction/experiment is that social conditioning and the public response plays a huge factor in mitigating the outcome of the pandemic. BC also acts as a relatively good example of what happens when the public has faith in its government institutions and makes a decent effort at following their advice. I think cultural attitudes in the US in regards to freedom and independence, the nature of their health care system and the divide that exists between those in poverty an those not would have resulted in a significant number of infections and deaths even if Trump had done more.

As this thing has progressed it's become clear what we need to do in order to keep the spread to minimal levels without disrupting society too much and it seems many people in the US aren't willing to do those things.

If the CEO of a fortune 100 company had the same results vis a vis his/her competitors, he/she would be fired by the board. It is a failure of leadership. Period.

The USA, as the richest country the world has ever seen, should have had a response and results that are not the WORST in the world. What number of additional deaths can be attributed to this failure of leadership? Let's say 50% of them if their death rates had been more in line with other G7 nations, and far greater than that if they enacted measures that some APJ countries did... And they're not out of the woods yet.

As to the response of the people - the leader sets the tone.  At every step, Trump politicized masks and stoked his base.  Failure of Leadership.

Is COVID Trumps fault? No.

Does the ultimate responsibility for the USA response to COVID fall to the Commander in Chief? Yes.

Trump failed this test miserably. By any metric.

And this is in context of the Sock Puppet trying to turn the narrative to a fabricated 'scandal' about Hunter Biden.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Oct. 20, 2020, 3:45 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Oct. 20, 2020, 3:52 p.m.

If the CEO of a fortune 100 company had the same results vis a vis his/her competitors, he/she would be fired by the board. It is a failure of leadership. Period.

The USA, as the richest country the world has ever seen, should have had a response and results that are not the WORST in the world. What number of additional deaths can be attributed to this failure of leadership? Let's say 50% of them if their death rates had been more in line with other G7 nations, and far greater than that if they enacted measures that some APJ countries did... And they're not out of the woods yet.

As to the response of the people - the leader sets the tone.  At every step, Trump politicized masks and stoked his base.  Failure of Leadership.

Does the ultimate responsibility for the USA response to COVID fall to the Commander in Chief? Yes.

Trump failed this test miserably. By any metric.

And this is in context of the Sock Puppet trying to turn the narrative to a fabricated 'scandal' about Hunter Biden.

I don't disagree that he has failed - miserably in fact -  just stating that there's more to the US situation than Trump's (in)actions and this idea of saying he's responsible for 220K deaths isn't really accurate. The reasonI bring it up is that if people get lost on the narrative of blame Trump then a lot of other important detail gets can get missed.

Oct. 20, 2020, 3:55 p.m.

You are not sensing the desperation?  They can't even come up with something new.  It's just more laptops and emails.  Did I mention that it is bullshit and that  Rudy is a Russian misinformation stooge?

Trump Said to Be Warned That Giuliani Was Conveying Russian Disinformation

Come up with something new ??? LOL like something other than RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Ya I can totally sense the panic and desperation on the socialist Dem side /giggity

Seriously though, just compare the video's of the people waiting for Trump at airports or the events, the random Trump parades down interstate highways (like the 402 in Cali of all places) or the Trump Armada's on the water. Biden and Harris have drawn maybe 30 people all year from what I can see with many events being unattended other than the good twits who are there just to tweet it. Oh of course, all the Dem's are good citizens who are social distancing and closing their bubble's - thats why the attendace is so low.

And hows this for irony: I've been asking all of you for links about Trump's 'crimes'. There's been some that we can allow to fall into the POTUS' perogative since other POTUS' did the same, right? So here comes a huge cache of potential evidence regarding Burisma, Bidens pay to play in the Ukraine and potentially a slew of other stuff regarding Bidens & China and of course, you guys just go all in for the Russian full house? Again? What door number is this they're trying now - 23?

Even if the Hunter info is a nothing burger, apparently the polls are already tightening so whatever we'll agree it is emails and pizzagate 2.1. We will also see if is a nothing burger.

Oct. 20, 2020, 4:03 p.m.

**Posted by: Couch_Surfer

**As to the response of the people - the leader sets the tone.  At every step, Trump politicized masks and stoked his base.  Failure of Leadership.

I said this previously in the covid thread but did Obama take the pandemic plans with him that Fauci should've had ready since Fauci was stating in 2015 that Trump would be facing an eventual respiratory pandemic ?

Why dont you put as much blame on Fauci and the past admin for not preparing the next administration since they had knowledge of it?