Trump.

Oct. 19, 2020, 11:13 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: tungsten

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

Nooo whats scary is you along with the Clique and every other retarded liberal will think the Hunter Biden hard drives are a non issue.

Don't flatter yourself. You have no idea what I think.

Well to be fair, I assume you just dont think. So who's box you tickin' or ticked?

Oct. 19, 2020, 11:14 p.m.

What was on Hunter Biden's laptop? Nothing good from the sounds of it.

Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’

Oct. 20, 2020, 4:11 a.m.

It’s on Twitter, it’s got to be true, right?

Besides, a retired NYPD chief clean as a whistle, ya right. He takes orders from guys like ex Mayor Giuliani, it’s totally possible for him to be on the take.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Oct. 20, 2020, 7:04 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2020, 6:19 a.m.

Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’

220,000 dead americans due to a complete and utter failed COVID response by team Trump. That's the only story that matters at this point.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Oct. 20, 2020, 9:18 a.m., edited 4 times in total.
Oct. 20, 2020, 8:27 a.m.

Now Trump is going after Fauci because he has higher ratings than him...  still astonishes me that 40% of USA approve of him.

Oct. 20, 2020, 9:49 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So by your glaring liberal logic, its ok Trump invited the waiter into the room since it was done out of ignorance and previously done by others? And we allllll know how dumb he is so you cant actually blame him then right? See how fucking stupid that logic of yours is? As for the SCIF, I was basically right. A secure computer in a secure room. And no evidence anything was stolen from it? You are well beyond the kool aid my friend.

That is exactly how Trump escaped any repercussions from Mueller.  Mueller said the meeting in Trump Tower was not criminal because they were all too dumb to know they were being played.  They were too stupid to collude.  And ya, Trump is getting a free pass for the Malt story too.  We share it because it is ridiculous, but find me a single person in power that is seeking to have Trump punished for it the way you are with Hillary?  This is also not the only time he has been lax on security.  There are stories of him with open classified materials at his table at Mara Lago in full view of his waiter, and sharing classified info with Russian in the Oval Office.  Again, find me one person saying we should lock Trump up for this offense?  Yet you act as though Hillary is the Zodiac killer at large for her email server.    

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information

And you were not basically right.  A SCIF is a meeting room, not a secure server.  If there was a computer in a SCIF, Hillary wouldn't be able to just take something from it on a thumb drive and head out.

Oct. 20, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Ya, I don't think an ex-con and good buddy of Rudy's that was pardoned by Trump makes for a believable witness.  Do you vet anything you read?

Oct. 20, 2020, 10:18 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

Posted by: XXX_er

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.

gimme a link yo.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rice-aides-powell-also-got-classified-info-personal-emails-n511181

Oct. 20, 2020, 11:38 a.m.

Ya, I don't think an ex-con and good buddy of Rudy's that was pardoned by Trump makes for a believable witness.  Do you vet anything you read?

No man, I have you fine fuckers for that.

Oct. 20, 2020, 11:42 a.m.

So by your glaring liberal logic, its ok Trump invited the waiter into the room since it was done out of ignorance and previously done by others? And we allllll know how dumb he is so you cant actually blame him then right? See how fucking stupid that logic of yours is? As for the SCIF, I was basically right. A secure computer in a secure room. And no evidence anything was stolen from it? You are well beyond the kool aid my friend.

That is exactly how Trump escaped any repercussions from Mueller.  Mueller said the meeting in Trump Tower was not criminal because they were all too dumb to know they were being played.  They were too stupid to collude.  And ya, Trump is getting a free pass for the Malt story too.  We share it because it is ridiculous, but find me a single person in power that is seeking to have Trump punished for it the way you are with Hillary?  This is also not the only time he has been lax on security.  There are stories of him with open classified materials at his table at Mara Lago in full view of his waiter, and sharing classified info with Russian in the Oval Office.  Again, find me one person saying we should lock Trump up for this offense?  Yet you act as though Hillary is the Zodiac killer at large for her email server.    

And you were not basically right.  A SCIF is a meeting room, not a secure server.  If there was a computer in a SCIF, Hillary wouldn't be able to just take something from it on a thumb drive and head out.

It's a secure meeting room with secure computers, no cell phones. Now perhaps you see why Hilary's home email server was an issue (because it wasnt in a SCIF with logged access and didnt even have a basic firewall). If we're going tit for tat,  Hilary or Huma left their laptop on the plane in China or Iran.

Oct. 20, 2020, 11:43 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

220,000 dead americans due to a complete and utter failed COVID response by team Trump. That's the only story that matters at this point.

No it doesnt. Besides, you guys seem to think all 'Muricans are stupid so this should be a good thing for you boys.

Oct. 20, 2020, 11:45 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

It’s on Twitter, it’s got to be true, right?

Besides, a retired NYPD chief clean as a whistle, ya right. He takes orders from guys like ex Mayor Giuliani, it’s totally possible for him to be on the take.

Well obviously if Trump is a Russian asset,  anythings possible right? I'm surprised you dont believe Trudeau is Castro's lovechild based on how well the Ruskies have infiltrated the US Gov.

Oct. 20, 2020, 12:10 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.

gimme a link yo.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rice-aides-powell-also-got-classified-info-personal-emails-n511181

Well that makes it all ok then dont it.

Oct. 20, 2020, 12:20 p.m.

It's a secure meeting room with secure computers, no cell phones. Now perhaps you see why Hilary's home email server was an issue (because it wasnt in a SCIF with logged access and didnt even have a basic firewall). If we're going tit for tat,  Hilary or Huma left their laptop on the plane in China or Iran.

If we were going tit for tat I would need to spend the next 4 years after Trump loses the election to whine about the malt he ordered and demand an indictment.  I want Trump indicted, but not for petty bullshit or for him being a moron.

If you are saying that Hillary's emails contained materials that she stole from a SCIF then I would like to see a citation.  I am not an expert, but I don't think that most classified materials need to be viewed in a SCIF.  The Buttery Males scandal was never about her sharing classified materials through emails, it was about her using her own server instead of the government one to share that information.  Isn't it your job to keep track of your conspiracy theories?

Oct. 20, 2020, 12:42 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

No it doesnt. Besides, you guys seem to think all 'Muricans are stupid so this should be a good thing for you boys.

Yeah.  It is.

Especially when trying to pivot the narrative to a manufactured scandal intended to distract from 220,000 dead Americans due to a failed Covid response by Trump.