Trump.

Oct. 16, 2020, 10:42 a.m.

Whitehouse is a legend for using his entire time to make that presentation. Required viewing.

Bet that made them squirm.

Oct. 16, 2020, 10:56 a.m.

not photo shopped

https://twitter.com/RuralUSA2020/status/1316106609765093381

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 17, 2020, 5:59 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Oct. 16, 2020, 1:47 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Whitehouse is a legend for using his entire time to make that presentation. Required viewing.

Bet that made them squirm.

This guy needs to be president.  President Whitehouse sounds like a name Trump would use if he couldn't remember the name of the president.  Like Tim Apple.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:50 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Now wing nut Trumpers are plotting to kidnap governors. WTF. Trump is going to start a civil war.

The narrative is now trying to be changed to say it was antifa.

Because it was always was. What would the trumpers demands be?

Fucking children?

And you said PizzaGate wasnt a thing.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:55 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 18, 2020, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 18, 2020, 12:56 p.m.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

So you'd vote 3rd party like tungsten ?

How much money do you get when you vote for the winner?

How much do you get when you vote in general? Other than feeling like you did your so called democratic duty, when they let you no less - what are you getting at?

The more and more you post, the more you seem like a bot.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:57 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

Nooo whats scary is you along with the Clique and every other retarded liberal will think the Hunter Biden hard drives are a non issue.

Oct. 18, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

Nooo whats scary is you along with the Clique and every other retarded liberal will think the Hunter Biden hard drives are a non issue.

Don't flatter yourself. You have no idea what I think.

Apart from the fact that Joe is far past his sell-by date, Biden has been on the morally and ethically wrong side of every major policy issue that has arisen throughout his endless tenure as the Senator from MBNA. The list is long. Let it suffice that he shilled for mass jailing of black men, cheerled for the Iraq invasion, lauds the Zionist Nazism of Israel, and is a major War Machine flack baiting China and Russia. Oh, and there’s the multi-million $ black bag job he and son, Hunter, pulled with Burisma in that hog’s nest of corruption, Ukraine.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/10/16/emma-goldman-and-lesser-evilism/

lol... sorta'

In 2000, John Roberts, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett all worked for George W Bush to stop the recount. They may soon vote together to stop the actual counting.

Oct. 18, 2020, 2:05 p.m.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

So you'd vote 3rd party like tungsten ?

How much money do you get when you vote for the winner?

How much do you get when you vote in general? Other than feeling like you did your so called democratic duty, when they let you no less - what are you getting at?

The more and more you post, the more you seem like a bot.

Says the guy blasting the Russian bot-farms messages 24/7.

Oct. 18, 2020, 2:20 p.m.

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

Then why wasn't the previous SoS not prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Oct. 19, 2020, 8:23 a.m.

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.

Oct. 19, 2020, 10:58 a.m.

This comment really outlines how much kool-aid you are drinking. We all know what she did, and that is was stupid and probably even criminal, but we also know that it was mainly done out of ignorance and that her predecessors did the same. There is no evidence that any of that material was ever stolen and shared with anyone. Meanwhile, you seem fine with Trump blurting out classified material which has happened several times that we know of and we also know his advisors (children) also use methods of communication that are not secure and have access to sensitive materials.

So your desire to keep classified materials out of the hands of adversaries seems to really vary depending on who is doing it.

BTW: A SCIF is not a computer, it is a secure compartmentalized information facility mainly for having secure meetings. To my knowledge, there was nothing in her emails that were supposed to be stored on an air locked computer.

EDIT:  I had just posted this when this story appeared in my Reddit feed.  Trump reportedly invited a waiter into a top-secret intelligence briefing room to order a milkshake.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Oct. 19, 2020, 11:44 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 19, 2020, 1:46 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This comment really outlines how much kool-aid you are drinking. We all know what she did, and that is was stupid and probably even criminal, but we also know that it was mainly done out of ignorance and that her predecessors did the same. There is no evidence that any of that material was ever stolen and shared with anyone. Meanwhile, you seem fine with Trump blurting out classified material which has happened several times that we know of and we also know his advisors (children) also use methods of communication that are not secure and have access to sensitive materials.

So your desire to keep classified materials out of the hands of adversaries seems to really vary depending on who is doing it.

BTW: A SCIF is not a computer, it is a secure compartmentalized information facility mainly for having secure meetings. To my knowledge, there was nothing in her emails that were supposed to be stored on an air locked computer.

EDIT: I had just posted this when this story appeared in my Reddit feed. Trump reportedly invited a waiter into a top-secret intelligence briefing room to order a milkshake.

So by your glaring liberal logic, its ok Trump invited the waiter into the room since it was done out of ignorance and previously done by others? And we allllll know how dumb he is so you cant actually blame him then right? See how fucking stupid that logic of yours is? As for the SCIF, I was basically right. A secure computer in a secure room. And no evidence anything was stolen from it? You are well beyond the kool aid my friend.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 19, 2020, 1:47 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 19, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Then why wasn't the previous SoS not prosecuted for doing the same thing?

lol - probably because the AG at the time was Fast n Furious Holder?

Oct. 19, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.

gimme a link yo.