Trump.

Oct. 14, 2020, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: XXX_er

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

how's about a failed state with 50,000 dead? at least trump had the decency to kill his own.

Was the video supposed to match the comment?  I am assuming without watching that the 50,000 dead are not in Wisconsin.  

Not that I was going to watch it either way.

Oct. 15, 2020, 12:51 a.m.

Oh no watch it for sure! Really good take down (with circles and arrows and pretty pictures) of the radical conservative/coropratist machinations at play in these nominations.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 15, 2020, 12:53 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 15, 2020, 3:29 p.m.

honey badger don't care! https://twitter.com/i/status/1316812505872764939

Oct. 16, 2020, 10:01 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

how's about a failed state with 50,000 dead? at least trump had the decency to kill his own.

Was the video supposed to match the comment? I am assuming without watching that the 50,000 dead are not in Wisconsin.

Not that I was going to watch it either way.

somewhere in the middle east which normaly would mean nothing to someone from wisconsin who probably couldnt find it on a map

somewhere in the middle east which normaly would mean nothing to someone from wisconsin who probably couldnt find it on a map but there is a need to make that comment relevant

Last edited by: XXX_er on Oct. 16, 2020, 10:03 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 16, 2020, 10:42 a.m.

Whitehouse is a legend for using his entire time to make that presentation. Required viewing.

Bet that made them squirm.

Oct. 16, 2020, 10:56 a.m.

not photo shopped

https://twitter.com/RuralUSA2020/status/1316106609765093381

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 17, 2020, 5:59 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Oct. 16, 2020, 1:47 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Whitehouse is a legend for using his entire time to make that presentation. Required viewing.

Bet that made them squirm.

This guy needs to be president.  President Whitehouse sounds like a name Trump would use if he couldn't remember the name of the president.  Like Tim Apple.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:50 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Now wing nut Trumpers are plotting to kidnap governors. WTF. Trump is going to start a civil war.

The narrative is now trying to be changed to say it was antifa.

Because it was always was. What would the trumpers demands be?

Fucking children?

And you said PizzaGate wasnt a thing.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:55 p.m.

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Oct. 18, 2020, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 18, 2020, 12:56 p.m.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

So you'd vote 3rd party like tungsten ?

How much money do you get when you vote for the winner?

How much do you get when you vote in general? Other than feeling like you did your so called democratic duty, when they let you no less - what are you getting at?

The more and more you post, the more you seem like a bot.

Oct. 18, 2020, 12:57 p.m.

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

Nooo whats scary is you along with the Clique and every other retarded liberal will think the Hunter Biden hard drives are a non issue.

Oct. 18, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

Nooo whats scary is you along with the Clique and every other retarded liberal will think the Hunter Biden hard drives are a non issue.

Don't flatter yourself. You have no idea what I think.

Apart from the fact that Joe is far past his sell-by date, Biden has been on the morally and ethically wrong side of every major policy issue that has arisen throughout his endless tenure as the Senator from MBNA. The list is long. Let it suffice that he shilled for mass jailing of black men, cheerled for the Iraq invasion, lauds the Zionist Nazism of Israel, and is a major War Machine flack baiting China and Russia. Oh, and there’s the multi-million $ black bag job he and son, Hunter, pulled with Burisma in that hog’s nest of corruption, Ukraine.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/10/16/emma-goldman-and-lesser-evilism/

lol... sorta'

In 2000, John Roberts, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett all worked for George W Bush to stop the recount. They may soon vote together to stop the actual counting.

Oct. 18, 2020, 2:05 p.m.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

So you'd vote 3rd party like tungsten ?

How much money do you get when you vote for the winner?

How much do you get when you vote in general? Other than feeling like you did your so called democratic duty, when they let you no less - what are you getting at?

The more and more you post, the more you seem like a bot.

Says the guy blasting the Russian bot-farms messages 24/7.

Oct. 18, 2020, 2:20 p.m.

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

What she did is this: An unsecured server housing documents that were required to be held in a SCIF (a highly sensitive computer in a secure vault) that multiple foreign governments didnt even have to hack to read; possibly pay to play. Why not search about the CIA's china team that may have been disappeared because of that highly classified yet unsecure information. Not only that, as Sec of State, she was briefed on how to handle classified info and you guys wanted her running that Country.

Then why wasn't the previous SoS not prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Oct. 19, 2020, 8:23 a.m.

She did what Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did. And Hillary knew that's what they did because they recommended it to her.