Trump.

Oct. 9, 2020, 6:13 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Now wing nut Trumpers are plotting to kidnap governors. WTF. Trump is going to start a civil war.

The narrative is now trying to be changed to say it was antifa.

Oct. 10, 2020, 3:59 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Now wing nut Trumpers are plotting to kidnap governors. WTF. Trump is going to start a civil war.

Because it was always was. What would the trumpers demands be?

Oct. 10, 2020, 4 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: syncro

Faked so he can skip the debates?

Seriously, the only thing we can take at face value is that these people will lie at everything to secure their gain.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Ah yes, Buttery Males and the Hits of Yesteryear. I am sure this would get lots of love at a Trump rally but since we have all witnessed a 4-year crime spree from the Whitehouse those accusations seem pretty hollow to the average Joe.

Or it shows how biased some people are.

Are you saying laws don't apply to her or Comey?

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

You should love Comey. He put your orange hero in office.

you should stop skirting around the question.

Oct. 10, 2020, 4:02 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Posted by: syncro

Faked so he can skip the debates?

Seriously, the only thing we can take at face value is that these people will lie at everything to secure their gain.

Just like how Director of Nat Sec Grenell recently released a memo that Hillary should've been prosecuted for her crimes but dont worry, Trump's lying about quarantine. Probably because he's Islamaphoboic and quarantine is close to Quran.

Ah yes, Buttery Males and the Hits of Yesteryear. I am sure this would get lots of love at a Trump rally but since we have all witnessed a 4-year crime spree from the Whitehouse those accusations seem pretty hollow to the average Joe.

Or it shows how biased some people are.

Are you saying laws don't apply to her or Comey?

I am saying that Clinton's crime of using a private email server is a minor infraction compared to all the crimes Trump could and may well still be charged with. I am also saying that harping on Clinton when she doesn't even hold office is just sad. Trump is committing manslaughter in real-time and you want to discuss parking tickets from 4 years ago.

You should love Comey. He put your orange hero in office.

Here is the letter written to Chuck Grassley (republican senator, and currently president pro-tem of the Senate).  Letter was prepared by the State Department Oct 2019 - TRUMP's State Department.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-10-17%20State%20Dept.%20to%20CEG%20-%20Classified%20Emails.pdf

"No persuasive evidence of systemic misuse relative to the deliberate introduction of classified information to unclassified systems".

Over and done.  Really, really, really time to let it go.

So a Grassley memo from 2019 supercedes a director of national intelligence brief from 2020?

Oct. 10, 2020, 4:07 p.m.

Hey Shogun, what are your thoughts that Bill Barr won't have his big report on the investigation into Trump ready before the election?  That is a pretty epic fail for the Trump team.

You may recall I opined that Barr wasn't on the trump train given his past associations.

Oct. 10, 2020, 6:35 p.m.

Because it was always was. What would the trumpers demands be?

Fucking children?

Oct. 10, 2020, 7:04 p.m.

yeah this ^^ what did she actulay do that was so I bad I don't understand

cuz anything that Hill has done so far pales in comparison to the big orange

he may have some real legal problems when he loses on nov 5th and can no longer hide behind being the POTUS

Oct. 11, 2020, 12:29 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

how's about a failed state with 50,000 dead? at least trump had the decency to kill his own.

https://youtu.be/VYf83qigWhI

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 11, 2020, 12:45 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 11, 2020, 7:35 p.m.

and republicans are so incensed by dead brown people !

Oct. 11, 2020, 8 p.m.

Fuck the Clinton's and fuck Trump and fuck bootlickers.

So you'd vote 3rd party like tungsten ?

How much money do you get when you vote for the winner?

Oct. 14, 2020, 12:04 p.m.

very scary.... or, How the Fascists Win!

https://youtu.be/cjcXVKg43qY

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 14, 2020, 12:29 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Oct. 14, 2020, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

how's about a failed state with 50,000 dead? at least trump had the decency to kill his own.

Was the video supposed to match the comment?  I am assuming without watching that the 50,000 dead are not in Wisconsin.  

Not that I was going to watch it either way.

Oct. 15, 2020, 12:51 a.m.

Oh no watch it for sure! Really good take down (with circles and arrows and pretty pictures) of the radical conservative/coropratist machinations at play in these nominations.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 15, 2020, 12:53 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 15, 2020, 3:29 p.m.

honey badger don't care! https://twitter.com/i/status/1316812505872764939

Oct. 16, 2020, 10:01 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Was the video supposed to match the comment? I am assuming without watching that the 50,000 dead are not in Wisconsin.

Not that I was going to watch it either way.

somewhere in the middle east which normaly would mean nothing to someone from wisconsin who probably couldnt find it on a map

somewhere in the middle east which normaly would mean nothing to someone from wisconsin who probably couldnt find it on a map but there is a need to make that comment relevant

Last edited by: XXX_er on Oct. 16, 2020, 10:03 a.m., edited 1 time in total.