Trump.

Sept. 23, 2020, 12:28 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: ReductiMat

I wonder if the left loving liberal media and you rabid liberal supports will Kavanaugh whoever Trump nominates; which is apparently TBA 5pm Sat.

Hahahahhaah, "left loving liberal media".

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Hows about instead, you find me a positive article about Trump from the MSM?

ps: Good luck.

He doesn't do much worth praising, but there was a lot of positive reaction to the normalization of the relation between Israel and UAE, Bahrain.  He is a fuck up.  Why should the media polish that turd?

Sept. 23, 2020, 2:28 p.m.

I wonder if the left loving liberal media and you rabid liberal supports will Kavanaugh whoever Trump nominates; which is apparently TBA 5pm Sat.

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Fox News writes positively about him all the time and I believe is the most watched source of TV news in the United States. 

The Wall Street Journal writes glowing pieces about the whole administration. I hear they’re popular as well.

Sept. 23, 2020, 2:38 p.m.

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

It's almost like asking for MSM to publish a positive article about cancer.  I mean it kills people and all, but for balance they really need to write about the silver lining.

Sept. 23, 2020, 4:44 p.m.

The Playbook..... https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

Sept. 23, 2020, 5:04 p.m.

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Fuck off dude.  You made the claim of, "LEFT LOVING LIBERAL MEDIA".

Give me a list.

Trump makes Biden looks like Jimmy Carter which is fucking insane.

Sept. 23, 2020, 7:03 p.m.

Carter wasn't so hot.

He started the deregulation and financialization of the economy.

Then... Zaire, 1977, Guatemala, 1977, East Timor, 1977, Angola, 1978, Afghanistan, 1979, El Salvador, 1980.

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 23, 2020, 10:41 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 23, 2020, 10:47 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Carter wasn't so hot.

Then... Zaire, 1977, Guatemala, 1977, East Timor, 1977, Angola, 1978, Afghanistan, 1979, El Salvador, 1980.

Yet he put his peanut farm in a blind-trust so as not to abuse his power as president.

For fucks-sake, he never went full Putin and novichok'd his detractors.

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:10 p.m.

Carter wasn't so hot.

6 “interventions” per term is about the baseline for a modern American President methinks.  

Gotta look out for your interests.

Sept. 24, 2020, 11:27 a.m.

Shogun, you have bee a bit quiet and not so bullish on Trump lately.  What do you think of this?

Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferral of power after the election?

Well, we’re gonna have to see what happens. Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a peaceful—there won’t be a transfer, frankly, there’ll be a continuation.

Sept. 24, 2020, 11:43 a.m.

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Fuck off dude.  You made the claim of, "LEFT LOVING LIBERAL MEDIA".

Give me a list.

Trump makes Biden looks like Jimmy Carter which is fucking insane.

I have it on good authority Fox News writes good things about him all the time. You can find a list of authors on that site /giggity

Sept. 24, 2020, 11:50 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Shogun, you have bee a bit quiet and not so bullish on Trump lately.  What do you think of this?

Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferral of power after the election?

Well, we’re gonna have to see what happens. Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a peaceful—there won’t be a transfer, frankly, there’ll be a continuation.

You mistake quietness for basic absenteeism. This whole thing is getting old.

As for the quote, its quite obvious to anyone not in the liberal echo chamber what Trump meant and means. A transfer implies he doesnt win. Which means if he does win, there will be a continuation of his Presidency.

Sept. 24, 2020, 11:52 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

It's almost like asking for MSM to publish a positive article about cancer.  I mean it kills people and all, but for balance they really need to write about the silver lining.

The correct analogy would've been 'asking for the MSM to publish a negative article on Obama.. .'

Sept. 24, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

You mistake quietness for basic absenteeism. This whole thing is getting old.

As for the quote, its quite obvious to anyone not in the liberal echo chamber what Trump meant and means. A transfer implies he doesnt win. Which means if he does win, there will be a continuation of his Presidency.

I get what he meant.  He is saying that if America lets him cheat to win it will be peaceful... but if he isn't allowed to cheat and steal the election...  We all know what he is going to do.  He is going to fight to delegitimize millions of votes to maintain power.  You do see that right?  It's not like he is dancing around this fact.

Sept. 24, 2020, 12:56 p.m.

Carter wasn't so hot.

Yet he put his peanut farm in a blind-trust so as not to abuse his power as president.

For fucks-sake, he never went full Putin and novichok'd his detractors.

The # of murdered and missing from Carters foreign meddling and its repercussions moar than make up for Putins alledged misdeeds. Besides, novigate was prolly false flag to sabatoge the Nordstream project. https://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/506404/US-Geopolitiker-Friedman-Eine-russisch-deutsche-Entente-wuerde-Europa-dominieren Why would Putin antagonize the source of so much potential profit?

Back on topic.... https://www.nothimus.org/

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 24, 2020, 9:39 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Sept. 24, 2020, 3:40 p.m.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1308902276187262978?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1308902276187262978%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanityfair.com%2Fnews%2F2020%2F09%2Fdonald-trump-get-rid-of-ballots-wont-leave-white-house

See the crazed look in his eyes? This is going to be ugly