Trump.

Sept. 20, 2020, 12:32 a.m.

It’s too late, Bernie now, it’s too late

You should’ve known Joe’d never make it

The dream has died, and you can’t hide

And the rest of us just can’t fake it, no, no, no…

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/516658-kanye-west-reportedly-asked-campaign-staff-to-avoid-fornicating

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 20, 2020, 12:44 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 21, 2020, 8:47 a.m.

This just went from bad to worse.  It sounds like Democrats might be considering Impeachment 2.0 to stall the confirmation process, but I doubt that would work.  I think they will just push a new justice after the election.  

How the F does a country exist this long without hard and fast rules for the process on supreme court picks?  It amazes me how much power the wildly undemocratic Senate has.  Can you imagine if we were at the mercy of PEI and Newfoundland for every major decision in the country?

Sept. 21, 2020, 9:45 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This just went from bad to worse.  It sounds like Democrats might be considering Impeachment 2.0 to stall the confirmation process, but I doubt that would work.  I think they will just push a new justice after the election.  

How the F does a country exist this long without hard and fast rules for the process on supreme court picks?  It amazes me how much power the wildly undemocratic Senate has.  Can you imagine if we were at the mercy of PEI and Newfoundland for every major decision in the country?

Quebec is bad enough.

Sept. 22, 2020, 12:03 p.m.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what Pelosis reboot was?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 22, 2020, 12:04 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Sept. 22, 2020, 12:28 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

You have to remember, we are not on a Fox Newsfeed.  I had to Google the reboot.  It looked liked she didn't hear him or something.  Kinda weird, but only a thing if you are looking for something.

I can't see any path that stops Mitch and Trump from appointing a new justice.  It will most likely happen after the election.  The Democrats better be willing to blow this up and pack the court.  Adding a couple of judges and picking hard left 30 somethings and then giving DC and PR statehood is their best option.  They can't keep getting kicked in the nuts and think that the high road will prevail.  The church lady will be on the Supreme Court and Roe v Wade will go down 100% if they don't.

Sept. 22, 2020, 3:52 p.m.

Dems are a buncha' pu$$ies won't do jack shit. Remember a conservative court is a coroprate court.

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 22, 2020, 3:53 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 22, 2020, 4:41 p.m.

Can you imagine if we were at the mercy of PEI and Newfoundland for every major decision in the country?

Lord tunderin, why yes b’y I can imagine dat fer sure. Every night would be a time with us all getting on the beer sumptin fierce.

Sept. 22, 2020, 8:46 p.m.

Sept. 23, 2020, 10:12 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Dems are a buncha' pu$$ies won't do jack shit. Remember a conservative court is a coroprate court.

They have zero options to stop them from picking the next justice.  If they win big and don't pack the courts they should all just retire and hand over the keys.

Sept. 23, 2020, 10:50 a.m.

America is so f%cked....  can we close the border forever?

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:11 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

They have zero options to stop them from picking the next justice.  If they win big and don't pack the courts they should all just retire and hand over the keys.

You can thank Obama for waiting I suppose huh?

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:17 a.m.

You have to remember, we are not on a Fox Newsfeed.  I had to Google the reboot.  It looked liked she didn't hear him or something.  Kinda weird, but only a thing if you are looking for something.

I can't see any path that stops Mitch and Trump from appointing a new justice.  It will most likely happen after the election.  The Democrats better be willing to blow this up and pack the court.  Adding a couple of judges and picking hard left 30 somethings and then giving DC and PR statehood is their best option.  They can't keep getting kicked in the nuts and think that the high road will prevail.  The church lady will be on the Supreme Court and Roe v Wade will go down 100% if they don't.

You have to remember, I read a lot of different news.

I think you're flat out wrong. Other than DNC kicking themselves in the nuts that is - they have failed themselves and their voters in the past 4 years. And lol if you think the Dems were taking a high road. Like seriously?

I also find it hilarious how since RBGs been gone, which is longer than a lot of people realize, liberals are thinking without RBG, abortion will be outlawed and women are going back to the stone age.

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:22 a.m.

I wonder if the left loving liberal media and you rabid liberal supports will Kavanaugh whoever Trump nominates; which is apparently TBA 5pm Sat.

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:24 a.m.

I wonder if the left loving liberal media and you rabid liberal supports will Kavanaugh whoever Trump nominates; which is apparently TBA 5pm Sat.

Hahahahhaah, "left loving liberal media".

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Sept. 23, 2020, 11:30 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Hahahahhaah, "left loving liberal media".

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Can you name some?

Hows about instead, you find me a positive article about Trump from the MSM?

ps: Good luck.