Trump.

Aug. 27, 2020, 2:11 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

If he loses in November I think the right-wing nut jobs start going crazy by the next morning.  I am not sure if he will leave or not, but it's going to be ugly either way because he will tell his cult members that it was stolen.

Hell, he's already saying if he doesn't win, it'll be because it's been rigged.

Aug. 27, 2020, 4:37 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

If he loses in November I think the right-wing nut jobs start going crazy by the next morning.  I am not sure if he will leave or not, but it's going to be ugly either way because he will tell his cult members that it was stolen.

Hell, he's already saying if he doesn't win, it'll be because it's been rigged.

And if he wins, it was still rigged but he overcame it.  Meanwhile, they are actively rigging it.  Gaslight.  Obstruct.  Project.

Aug. 27, 2020, 4:43 p.m.

And this gives license for the Dems to keep fronting with neo-libs who are into privatized prisons.

Aug. 27, 2020, 4:50 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

And this gives license for the Dems to keep fronting with neo-libs who are into privatized prisons.

It will be interesting to see what promises they keep.  He ran on prison reform but I don't think he ever went as far as to say he would shut down private prisons, just that he didn't corporations profiting from incarceration.  Kamala ran on shutting them down.  In the US I think the worst offenders are the state prisons anyway so they will still have their cash cows.

Aug. 27, 2020, 8:04 p.m.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedavidpakmanshow/comments/i8sq4t/prison_stocks_went_up_when_kamala_harris_was/

Aug. 28, 2020, 9:06 a.m.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedavidpakmanshow/comments/i8sq4t/prison_stocks_went_up_when_kamala_harris_was/

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc ...

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/08/12/why-corecivic-stock-popped-10-this-morning/

Shares of CoreCivic (NYSE:CXW), a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns jail and halfway-house properties tied to the criminal justice system, jumped more than 10% in early trading Wednesday and remained up 7.3% at 11:15 a.m. EDT today.

This morning, S&P Dow Jones Indices announced that tiny CoreCivic will replace even tinier offshore driller Valaris (NYSE:ESV) on the S&P SmallCap 600.  

Aug. 28, 2020, 3:12 p.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

Posted by: switch

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: tungsten

"Come to me, chup!"

Yes, that is how the world see’s America. Fools.

Sooo..., it's only the Republicans that are foolish 'Muricans ? Not the rioters, looters and murderer's that are being hailed as hero's of the new Dem movement?

No one is hailing looters or rioter or murderers as heros.

There are now three people murdered in Kenosha.  One by a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back.  The two others by a "cop wanna-be" white man, with an assault rifle, who walked around freely with his assault weapon and was even given a drink of water by police after his shootings.  If that doesn't show that something is wrong, there's nothing else to say.  And if the police officer and young white man have any party affiliations, I highly doubt it would be Democrat.

To be clear on the facts, Jacob Blake was not murdered. He survived the shooting, but may remain paralyzed for the rest of his life.

To be clear, he was walking around his car and getting in the door when he was SHOT 7 TIMES in the back. He had a large amount of his intestines removed and his spinal cord severed by a bullet. 

You know how we bitch and moan about a sprain or a dislocation, well he will be fucked up for life and nothing will work right again. How many cops were there? Pathetic. Tragic.

Watch the video. That cop had plenty of other options. There was no immediate threat. He could have shot out the tires. He could have tazed him (again).

Aug. 28, 2020, 3:16 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

There is a few months between Election Day and Inauguration Day so I don’t know if the violence will start the very next day. He might call on the Republican/Gun Crazed/Pro-Life/Bootlickers to take to the streets that night. I’m sure there will be calls from him that the election results are fake; “He isn’t leaving.” Maybe in that time period he’ll attempt to pass Dictatorship laws to keep himself in power? 

If he doesn’t step down will any of these 2A cucks finally try to overthrow a tyrannical gübermint? 

Also USA has many oil reserves; which country will invade it to spread Democracy?

he has to stay in power because when  he is out he can't obstruct all the investigations of his shitty business dealings.

Also, the USPS has jurisdiction over crimes that involve the postal service, which includes wire fraud.

Apparently they are one of the most proficient arms of the US legal system.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:11 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

Even if the giant cheeto loses, he will cry foul and probably won't leave the Whitehouse. Then what will happen? America burns? The militia nutjobs start opening fire, blockading govt buildings? The military steps in an ousts Trump? This is going to be ugly.

That's the media in your head. He will leave IF he lost. The media and talking heads of politicians are the one's saying if he doesnt leave, they will remove him by any means necessary. As if he's already lost and they know that plus they know he wont leave? Which means you and anyone who believe's that, will militantly contest a legit Trump re-election in Nov.

You being a non member of the clique (yet), I expect better from you. It's called gas lighting.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:14 p.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

he has to stay in power because when  he is out he can't obstruct all the investigations of his shitty business dealings.

lol - Such shitty business dealings he's only been a target since he announced his campaign in 2015?  You guys need to think. If he didnt have the power of POTUS before 2016, and he's bankrupt, how could an individual avoid that?

Who is he, Nosferatu? baba yaga? Keyser fuckin' Soze?

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:18 p.m.

Fucking Canadians and their ultra liberalism. Why would they wait? Why not do it election night or before that to make sure their man stays in? You think they're dumb enough to wait until Trump's out? Oh yeaaa you do.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:21 p.m.

The media is if you can accept the rioters and looters are part of the BLM movement or acting as part of the 'protest' regarding whichever shooting was the latest or is next. In theory, there should be at least one more black man shot dead by police causing a 'protest' before the Election in a Democrat state and city.

Jesus wept.

And then died for our sins.

New Mexico.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:23 p.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

Sooo..., it's only the Republicans that are foolish 'Muricans ? Not the rioters, looters and murderer's that are being hailed as hero's of the new Dem movement?

I didn’t say anything about Republicans or Democrats what I said was when you look at that picture that is how the rest of the world sees Americans. Fools

Speak for yourself zipper lover. I dont speak for the rest of the World but to quote someone else, I think the non liberal world has empathy for whats happening the US. Liberal's around the world for how much they espouse being the caring open arms side, dont care what happens to the US or non liberal US citizens as long as Trump's out.

Aug. 29, 2020, 1:33 p.m.

Posted by: switch

No one is hailing looters or rioter or murderers as heros.

There are now three people murdered in Kenosha.  One by a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back.  The two others by a "cop wanna-be" white man, with an assault rifle, who walked around freely with his assault weapon and was even given a drink of water by police after his shootings.  If that doesn't show that something is wrong, there's nothing else to say.  And if the police officer and young white man have any party affiliations, I highly doubt it would be Democrat.

Ya a drink of water really highlights the root problems of riots... Also, just for clarity - the drink of water happened before the shooting from what I read. But I did read after Kyle discharged his weapon, he walked right by the police with his hands up.. and they went right by him looking for someone else. He stuck around too.

Because people were shot and killed, everyone's focusing on a 17yr old walking around with a rifle instead of talking about a 17yr old non local kid walking around in riot protecting things? I think the latter is just a little more messed up actually as the shootings/deaths is a result of it.

I know it'll be hard but be objective - if your a police officer and a Democrat wants to defund you and everyone else just for doing your job, would you share "party affiliations" with them?

Aug. 29, 2020, 5:44 p.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

I didn’t say anything about Republicans or Democrats what I said was when you look at that picture that is how the rest of the world sees Americans. Fools

Speak for yourself zipper lover. I dont speak for the rest of the World but to quote someone else, I think the non liberal world has empathy for whats happening the US. Liberal's around the world for how much they espouse being the caring open arms side, dont care what happens to the US or non liberal US citizens as long as Trump's out.

The non liberal has empathy for what’s happening in the US?  Are you kidding?  Fuck you come up with some warped shit!