Trump.

Aug. 26, 2020, 1:59 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: tungsten

"Come to me, chup!"

Yes, that is how the world see’s America. Fools.

Sooo..., it's only the Republicans that are foolish 'Muricans ? Not the rioters, looters and murderer's that are being hailed as hero's of the new Dem movement?

Who exactly is hailing rioters, looter and murderers as heroes?  Please elucidate.  Peaceful protesters are not to be conflated with the former.

Aug. 26, 2020, 2:01 p.m.

Was just reading that Donald wants to station police and other law enforcement personnel at all polling stations. Don is right when he says this election is rigged. This election will be the most fraudulent in US history to be sure.

Dont you find it ironic that liberal democractic Americans will protest in person, to protest voting in person? It's ok though - they have masks!

Looks to me like the young and able-bodied are doing the protesting ... perhaps on behalf of those who are less mobile?  

It's almost as if they have ... *gasp* ... empathy

Aug. 26, 2020, 5:51 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

"Come to me, chup!"

Sooo..., it's only the Republicans that are foolish 'Muricans ? Not the rioters, looters and murderer's that are being hailed as hero's of the new Dem movement?

Who exactly is hailing rioters, looter and murderers as heroes?  Please elucidate.  Peaceful protesters are not to be conflated with the former.

The media is if you can accept the rioters and looters are part of the BLM movement or acting as part of the 'protest' regarding whichever shooting was the latest or is next. In theory, there should be at least one more black man shot dead by police causing a 'protest' before the Election in a Democrat state and city.

Aug. 26, 2020, 5:56 p.m.

Was just reading that Donald wants to station police and other law enforcement personnel at all polling stations. Don is right when he says this election is rigged. This election will be the most fraudulent in US history to be sure.

Dont you find it ironic that liberal democractic Americans will protest in person, to protest voting in person? It's ok though - they have masks!

Looks to me like the young and able-bodied are doing the protesting ... perhaps on behalf of those who are less mobile?  

It's almost as if they have ... *gasp* ... empathy

Ok, so its not ironic.

Aug. 26, 2020, 6:04 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

has the USPS been deputized?

yes. in 1775.

try looking things up for a change.  https://www.uspis.gov/about/history-of-uspis/

Just to clarify - is that the Postal Service or the Postal Inspection Service?  I looked up USPS deputized and nothing really pop's out.. unless I add Inspector and then I found:

The United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS), or the Postal Inspectors, is the law enforcement arm of the United States Postal Service. ...

So, one is not like the other... is it? As in, the postal workers who walk up to an Americans mail box, has not been deputized have they? They fine people intercepting package's inside the transfer station have been.

I'm still here for ya though bruv.

Aug. 26, 2020, 9:28 p.m.

https://twitter.com/engineers_feed/status/1298698130054152192?s=21

Nice 👍🏽

Aug. 26, 2020, 9:47 p.m.

The media is if you can accept the rioters and looters are part of the BLM movement or acting as part of the 'protest' regarding whichever shooting was the latest or is next. In theory, there should be at least one more black man shot dead by police causing a 'protest' before the Election in a Democrat state and city.

Jesus wept.

Aug. 27, 2020, 4:11 a.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

I didn’t say anything about Republicans or Democrats what I said was when you look at that picture that is how the rest of the world sees Americans. Fools

Aug. 27, 2020, 8 a.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

No one is hailing looters or rioter or murderers as heros.

There are now three people murdered in Kenosha.  One by a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back.  The two others by a "cop wanna-be" white man, with an assault rifle, who walked around freely with his assault weapon and was even given a drink of water by police after his shootings.  If that doesn't show that something is wrong, there's nothing else to say.  And if the police officer and young white man have any party affiliations, I highly doubt it would be Democrat.

Aug. 27, 2020, 9:38 a.m.

could be Germany 80-90 yrs ago ?

Aug. 27, 2020, 9:46 a.m.

Posted by: switch

"Come to me, chup!"

No one is hailing looters or rioter or murderers as heros.

There are now three people murdered in Kenosha.  One by a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back.  The two others by a "cop wanna-be" white man, with an assault rifle, who walked around freely with his assault weapon and was even given a drink of water by police after his shootings.  If that doesn't show that something is wrong, there's nothing else to say.  And if the police officer and young white man have any party affiliations, I highly doubt it would be Democrat.

To be clear on the facts, Jacob Blake was not murdered. He survived the shooting, but may remain paralyzed for the rest of his life.

Aug. 27, 2020, 12:19 p.m.

Even if the giant cheeto loses, he will cry foul and probably won't leave the Whitehouse. Then what will happen? America burns? The militia nutjobs start opening fire, blockading govt buildings? The military steps in an ousts Trump? This is going to be ugly.

Last edited by: Brocklanders on Aug. 27, 2020, 12:21 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 27, 2020, 12:22 p.m.

Shooter Kyle May or May not have been front row to a Trump rally in Iowa a few months ago. 

Will the Police Cadet in prison get help from the White Supremacist/ Skin heads? 

Aug. 27, 2020, 12:26 p.m.

If he loses in November I think the right-wing nut jobs start going crazy by the next morning.  I am not sure if he will leave or not, but it's going to be ugly either way because he will tell his cult members that it was stolen.

Aug. 27, 2020, 12:40 p.m.

There is a few months between Election Day and Inauguration Day so I don’t know if the violence will start the very next day. He might call on the Republican/Gun Crazed/Pro-Life/Bootlickers to take to the streets that night. I’m sure there will be calls from him that the election results are fake; “He isn’t leaving.” Maybe in that time period he’ll attempt to pass Dictatorship laws to keep himself in power? 

If he doesn’t step down will any of these 2A cucks finally try to overthrow a tyrannical gübermint? 

Also USA has many oil reserves; which country will invade it to spread Democracy?