Trump.

Aug. 21, 2020, 10:56 p.m.

Former House Judiciary attorney Norman Eisen, author of a new insider account of Trump’s impeachment, joins Pushback to debate and discuss the Mueller probe, Ukrainegate, and more.

https://youtu.be/M6ogICXNbB8

Aug. 22, 2020, 7:47 a.m.

Was just reading that Donald wants to station police and other law enforcement personnel at all polling stations. Don is right when he says this election is rigged. This election will be the most fraudulent in US history to be sure.

Aug. 24, 2020, 10:48 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

The Chinese and Russian military procurements are in direct response to the wests belligerent posturing and abandonment of nuclear treaties.

You sound like a mother that blames the other kids for the misdeeds of her own children.  This is a global power struggle, and you are too blind to see it.

Aug. 25, 2020, 12:08 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

The Chinese and Russian military procurements are in direct response to the wests belligerent posturing and abandonment of nuclear treaties.

You sound like a mother that blames the other kids for the misdeeds of her own children.  This is a global power struggle, and you are too blind to see it.

You are a cold warrior too blind to imagine a future.

Aug. 25, 2020, 9:48 a.m.

Soooo ... I watched about 30 seconds of Kimberly Guilfoyle's screaming rant this morning.

I think I may have a brain tumour now.

Aug. 25, 2020, 9:55 a.m.

I use critical thinking and reason when I am trying to envision the future.  Maybe you are using your imagination a little too much.

Aug. 25, 2020, 9:57 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

Soooo ... I watched about 30 seconds of Kimberly Guilfoyle's screaming rant this morning.

I think I may have a brain tumour now.

I can't believe she used to be married to Gavin Newsome.  That was awful.

Aug. 25, 2020, 12:20 p.m.

I use critical thinking and reason when I am trying to envision the future.  Maybe you are using your imagination a little too much.?

You on the payroll, chup? https://thegrayzone.com/2020/08/18/us-government-funded-coda-story/

Aug. 25, 2020, 2:06 p.m.

I use critical thinking and reason when I am trying to envision the future.  Maybe you are using your imagination a little too much.?

You on the payroll, chup? https://thegrayzone.com/2020/08/18/us-government-funded-coda-story/

LOL.  That is hilarious.  This Coda group may very well be govt propaganda for all I know, but for anyone on the Grayzone to criticize others of using guilt by association tactics is the height of hypocrisy.  That is 90% of their "reporting".  Every one of their articles has a paragraph or 2 where they connect dots back to some agency and then discount everything associated with it.  Maybe Coda just learned their tactics from Ben?

For anyone glossing over this, Ben Norton is one of Tung's faves and believes the Hong Kong protests are just an American propaganda campaign.

Aug. 25, 2020, 3:33 p.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

Last edited by: tungsten on Aug. 25, 2020, 3:43 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 25, 2020, 4:01 p.m.

No thanks.

Aug. 25, 2020, 7:17 p.m.

"Come to me, chup!"

Yes, that is how the world see’s America. Fools.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Aug. 25, 2020, 7:18 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 26, 2020, 12:36 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

"Come to me, chup!"

Yes, that is how the world see’s America. Fools.

Sooo..., it's only the Republicans that are foolish 'Muricans ? Not the rioters, looters and murderer's that are being hailed as hero's of the new Dem movement?

Aug. 26, 2020, 12:38 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

has the USPS been deputized?

yes. in 1775.

try looking things up for a change.  https://www.uspis.gov/about/history-of-uspis/

Why - then there'd be no context for bitches to complain about. No one would have a chance to play wack-a-mole while posting. See, I'm here for you fuckers ;)

Aug. 26, 2020, 12:40 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Was just reading that Donald wants to station police and other law enforcement personnel at all polling stations. Don is right when he says this election is rigged. This election will be the most fraudulent in US history to be sure.

Dont you find it ironic that liberal democractic Americans will protest in person, to protest voting in person? It's ok though - they have masks!