Trump.

July 15, 2020, 12:44 p.m.

Than you may STFU and enjoy the trainwreck.

July 15, 2020, 1:08 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Very original.

July 15, 2020, 2:30 p.m.

Currently running on Fox News, Lindsey Graham narrates Biden ad: 

https://youtu.be/g5Xpwyd4aMM

Warm hugs from the Orange Turd's friends.

July 16, 2020, 8:14 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Very original.

Why would I actually care?

July 16, 2020, 10:15 a.m.

Very original.

Shogun is just cranky because his Orange Messiah is so stupid and corrupt it is hard to defend him even for his most loyal subjects. If things keep going to the way they are Trump is going to lose in a historic landslide and hopefully take McConnell with him. Trump is so desperate he told people that Biden is going to "Abolish the Suburbs". He clearly has no idea who the people in the burbs are and just wanted to scare them somehow.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 16, 2020, 10:15 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 16, 2020, 10:05 p.m.

All the little despots....

July 16, 2020, 11:24 p.m.

Very original.

For whatever reason you clearly do as you just cant help but try to sling some shit my way.

July 16, 2020, 11:25 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Very original.

Shogun is just cranky because his Orange Messiah is so stupid and corrupt it is hard to defend him even for his most loyal subjects. If things keep going to the way they are Trump is going to lose in a historic landslide and hopefully take McConnell with him. Trump is so desperate he told people that Biden is going to "Abolish the Suburbs". He clearly has no idea who the people in the burbs are and just wanted to scare them somehow.

So we adding that to that 2020 thread we had?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 16, 2020, 11:25 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 17, 2020, 1:56 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Very original.

So we adding that to that 2020 thread we had?

Done.

July 17, 2020, 1:57 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

All the little despots....

So Trudeau and Abe are despots, but not the guys that change the laws to make them lifetime rulers?  Gotcha.

July 20, 2020, 9:56 a.m.

This is genius level stuff...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12175283/trump-montreal-cognitive-assessment-test-aced/

July 20, 2020, 10:55 a.m.

I bet that he still cheated.  

"psst, Mikey, psst, is that a unicorn or dinosaurus?"

July 20, 2020, 12:08 p.m.

🤣Talk about touting your participation ribbon.

"Got really hard there at the end" Naming the f@#$*ing date is the last question. 

Got through labeling 3 common animals, but really had to put on his thinking cap for today's date eh.

"Doctors we're surprised at my results". Not for the reasons you think Donny Boy...

July 20, 2020, 12:33 p.m.

l

Palast: Thank you! That’s why I appreciate Counterpunch. You guys follow the money. You’re one of the first people to bring this up.

You don’t steal votes to steal elections, you steal votes to steal the money. This is vitally important. For example, we heard that the Koch brothers were #NeverTrumpers. They actually opposed Trump in 2016. So where did Trump get his money? How I say it in “How Trump Stole 2020” is, Donald Trump is not a billionaire. I can tell you that for certain. But he plays one on TV. So he’s a glove puppet billionaire. But who’s fingers are in the gloves? That’s what I was also trying to lay out in the book, was to follow the money. 

So, for example, while the two Koch brothers were #NeverTrumpers—David and Charles—the third Koch brother, Billy Koch, was the first billionaire to put in really big bucks for the Trump campaign. Now Billy Koch, the third and rarely noted Koch brother, who is worth about $7 billion—as I note in the book—he used to get a little tipsy and call up a reporter—me at the Guardian in London—and rat out his brothers, David and Charles Koch, on all their crimes—felony crimes—in detail. I had my recorder on and you get some of that in the book. 

But why does Billy Koch need to buy a president? None of the Koch brothers are Republicans, just so you know this; they’re libertarians and they don’t trust the Republican party. So why would they support a Republican? Because of the money. Billy Koch needed the Xcel pipeline because he runs a company called Oxbow Carbon. They take the carbon sludge out of the Xcel pipeline, which is taking tar sands oil from Canada down to Texas. What do you do with the tar? It dries out and becomes this filth which is petroleum coke, which is like coal made from oil sludge. It’s so filthy you can’t burn it in America but you burn it in China and you still warm the planet. 

Billy Koch needed this planet-destroying stuff. Trump was hostile Xcel pipeline because it is, after all, foreign oil coming into America, but he got a lot less hostile when he got a big, big check from Bill Koch.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07/20/how-trump-stole-2020%e2%80%b3-an-interview-with-greg-palast/

July 20, 2020, 1:41 p.m.

The Kochs may not trust the Republican party, but their fingerprints are all over the current GOP.  They are not really libertarians either except in a "corporations should do as they please" kind of way.  I suspect that they are shying away from Trump mainly because he is an obvious trainwreck that they don't want to be associated with once he flames out.  There is no way they are not loving Trump's willingness to adopt all things from the Federalist Society, like Bill Barr, Kavanaugh, and hundreds of their picks for federal judges.