Trump.

July 4, 2020, 3:01 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: KenN

My dream scenario is a contingent of FBI waiting at Orange Turd's door on inauguration day, 2021.  The moment Biden (bleh) is sworn in, they move in to make an arrest.

A few years in prison will teach him a thing or 2 about diversity.

You two talk about diversity and then continue to say dumb non diverse tripe as that.

That makes absolutely no sense at all shogun, it's like you don't understand the meanings of diversity and diverse.

I figured I'd lump it all together instead of splitting hairs between diversity, hate, liberalism, etc.

July 4, 2020, 3:43 a.m.

I figured I'd lump it all together instead of splitting hairs between diversity, hate, liberalism, etc.

that still doesn't make any sense. diversity is a state of being, a thing unto itself, whereas diverse is used to describe something, specifically a grouping of something.

i get what you're trying to say, but your choice of words just doesn't work in the context you're trying to use it in.

July 4, 2020, 11:30 a.m.

that still doesn't make any sense. diversity is a state of being, a thing unto itself, whereas diverse is used to describe something, specifically a grouping of something.

i get what you're trying to say, but your choice of words just doesn't work in the context you're trying to use it in.

Why would shogun start making sense now?

July 4, 2020, 11:35 a.m.

Ya that wasnt my best post but definitely not Chups or Mr N's either. Seriously though Sync, would you let me or Tungsten say that back in the day about Obama? First all of you would've asked wtf for (because hes so innocent) and or that would be after calling me a racist or stereotypical.

And why do you insist on trying to better me or that other guys posts but never really call out your e-friends? Not saying you dont, just saying usually you expect more from me or the dense guy and not many others.

July 4, 2020, 1:17 p.m.

Ya that wasnt my best post but definitely not Chups or Mr N's either. Seriously though Sync, would you let me or Tungsten say that back in the day about Obama? First all of you would've asked wtf for (because hes so innocent) and or that would be after calling me a racist or stereotypical.

And why do you insist on trying to better me or that other guys posts but never really call out your e-friends? Not saying you dont, just saying usually you expect more from me or the dense guy and not many others.

You can't make that comparison of you or tungsten saying something lke that about Obama unless there is a hidden list of misdeeds he participated in somewhere that we've never seen or heard of. Their comments were directly about Trump's fairly well documented behaviours in regards to criminal activity and racial bias.

It's not so much that I expect more from you or tungsten, but you both post a relatively large amount of objectionable material compared to most other people here. In this particular case it wasn't really about what you were trying to say, just the confusing way you said it. For the record though, I think the point you were trying to make is not very strong considering how Trump acts. There are cases to be made for him being in jail and not having a clue about the issues racialized people face.

July 4, 2020, 1:27 p.m.

You can't make that comparison of you or tungsten saying something lke that about Obama unless there is a hidden list of misdeeds he participated in somewhere that we've never seen or heard of. Their comments were directly about Trump's fairly well documented behaviours in regards to criminal activity and racial bias.

It's not so much that I expect more from you or tungsten, but you both post a relatively large amount of objectionable material compared to most other people here. In this particular case it wasn't really about what you were trying to say, just the confusing way you said it. For the record though, I think the point you were trying to make is not very strong considering how Trump acts. There are cases to be made for him being in jail and not having a clue about the issues racialized people face.

Sigh - so much material to go with lol. So to sum it up, you dont think it goes both ways? Obama was the angel the media portrayed him despite any documented issue's meanwhile the same media says Trump is guilty of everything they want yet he's either going to quit before the 2020 election, runaway and not get locked up OR he's only running for a second term to cover up more disdeed's? 

And to be blunt - racism is not the President's responsibility.

July 4, 2020, 3:04 p.m.

Sigh - so much material to go with lol. So to sum it up, you dont think it goes both ways? Obama was the angel the media portrayed him despite any documented issue's meanwhile the same media says Trump is guilty of everything they want yet he's either going to quit before the 2020 election, runaway and not get locked up OR he's only running for a second term to cover up more disdeed's?

And to be blunt - racism is not the President's responsibility.

Are you that far off of reality that you think there's some kind of equivalency between Obama's supposed secret misdeeds and the non-stop public shenanigans of the current occupant of the White House?

Should we go item by item then?

Last edited by: Hepcat on July 4, 2020, 3:55 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
July 4, 2020, 10:08 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Original Antiwar.com.

Well, it would be a relief if this latest round of disturbing news out of the White House is untrue, but "Original Antiwar" sure as fuck isn't breaking the story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/russian-spy-unit-paid-taliban-to-attack-americans-u-s-intelligence-says-11593214584

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/06/29/white-house-aware-of-russian-bounties-in-2019/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/29/timeline-russia-bounties-us-troops-afghanistan-trump-response/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/30/politics/white-house-russia-afghanistan-bounties-intelligence-2019/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/russia-did-pay-extremists-attack-american-soldiers-taliban-sources-say-2020-7%3famp

Etc

Nope. It's refuting the story. Info you won't find in all those corporate owned news sources you linked.

https://youtu.be/xMfV0cr1_T4

Last edited by: tungsten on July 4, 2020, 10:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 4, 2020, 10:22 p.m.

there's some kind of equivalency between Obama's supposed secret misdeeds and the non-stop public shenanigans of the current occupant of the White House?

It's really quite simple. Obummer gets a pass because he expanded wars, gave trillions to the wealthy and kicked working people to the curb.

Trump is hated (by those that own us and everthing else) simply because he won't start any new wars (including a cold one) and is transparent with his class warfare. He giving the game away, see the people in the streets? That's why the "establishment" agin him.

Don't be stupid. The Masters of War are playing us.

https://youtu.be/fUHnzBfMSV0

Last edited by: tungsten on July 5, 2020, 12:15 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 5, 2020, 1:12 a.m.

Are you that far off of reality that you think there's some kind of equivalency between Obama's supposed secret misdeeds and the non-stop public shenanigans of the current occupant of the White House?

Should we go item by item then?

How about no. Any point anyone's ever raised against BHO has never been accepted by the NBR clique. So what the fuck would be the point?

July 5, 2020, 1:17 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

there's some kind of equivalency between Obama's supposed secret misdeeds and the non-stop public shenanigans of the current occupant of the White House?

It's really quite simple. Obummer gets a pass because he expanded wars, gave trillions to the wealthy and kicked working people to the curb.

Trump is hated (by those that own us and everthing else) simply because he won't start any new wars (including a cold one) and is transparent with his class warfare. He giving the game away, see the people in the streets? That's why the "establishment" agin him.

Don't be stupid. The Masters of War are playing us.

Nicely said - that is something we can finally agree upon. Other than Obama getting a pass for 'other reasons'.

July 6, 2020, 12:17 p.m.

So Q-anon may not have been real but its shaping up to be with Flynn's wwg1wga pledge.

July 7, 2020, 9:29 a.m.

Of course, this is what it would look like through your Pravda tinted glasses.  Putin has started a new cold war already, but your intrepid news sources are all too eager to believe it has to be American propaganda making him look bad.  They doubt the anonymous source, but only because it doesn't confirm their narrative.  If they had any actual information to refute the claim point it out because I am not watching the whole thing.

Personally I think the guy that used the Olympics as cover to invade a sovereign nation is probably capable of paying bounties for American lives, but he is also know for giving people polonium tea so it is unlikely that many sources of information are going to want to go public.  And now we know he will be up to his shenanigans for many years to come since he has changed the rules to remain in power... but that is cool, right?

The fact is that there is a war and there has been for a while.  The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.  They all fight dirty, but I prefer the western model of government so that is the side I pick.  If America stops interfering in foreign governments one of the other 2 will fill the void.  Of course, America and the West could use more soft power and fewer coup attempts and espionage, I agree with you there, but you should open your eyes to the actions and motives to the rest of the world because Russia and China are not on your side I can guarantee that.

July 7, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Putin has started a new cold war already,

That's just fucking bullshit. the psychotic yanke scum are the ones who are running, not walking, away from nuke treaties forcing the russkies to develope new weapons and then there's the little matter of ringing russia with all those "defensive" nuclear tipped missle systems/wargames on their doorstep/colour "revolutions" etc.

The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.

Simplistic and wrong. Go give your head a shake and then go watch some of those TCAPI ads on teh CBC. ; )

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/10/pepe-escobar-the-unipolar-moment-is-over/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 7, 2020, 12:43 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 7, 2020, 1:27 p.m.

Putin has started a new cold war already,

That's just fucking bullshit. the psychotic yanke scum are the ones who are running, not walking, away from nuke treaties forcing the russkies to develope new weapons and then there's the little matter of ringing russia with all those "defensive" nuclear tipped missle systems/wargames on their doorstep/colour "revolutions" etc.

The war is over spheres of influence between China, The West and Russia.

Simplistic and wrong. Go give your head a shake and then go watch some of those TCAPI ads on teh CBC. ; )

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/10/pepe-escobar-the-unipolar-moment-is-over/

Forcing the Russians to develop new weapons? Dude, you have to lay off the Kool-Aid. They never stopped.

From Tungstens favorite website: It was obvious this was slowly brewing for the past five to six years. Now the deal is in the open. The Russia-China comprehensive strategic partnership is thriving; not as an allied treaty, but as a consistent road map towards Eurasia integration and the consolidation of the multipolar world.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA. OMG, my sides are splitting. I look forward to seeing this beautiful relationship between friends and equals blossom. Maybe the 2 of them will get their scientists to come up with the secret to immortality and Xi and Putin can lead to world to Utopia for a thousand years.

With the size of Russia's economy next to China's, I guarantee that Xi sees Russia as nothing more than a source of resources, just like he sees Canada.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 7, 2020, 1:29 p.m., edited 1 time in total.