Trump.

June 22, 2020, 7:31 p.m.

Posted by: heckler

Posted by: XXX_er

Posted by: switch

Trump said 800K people wanted tickets to his Tulsa event.  6200 people attended.

Rumor is that a bunch of "youths" spammed the ticket requests to inflate the demand.

I heard it was the Tik tok & k pop crowd

You heard?  As in you're in the loop? Or you just saw the CBC article and also think its the funniest thing ever.   

Brilliant move, even if its 20% truth

It was all my idea

June 22, 2020, 8:10 p.m.

Trump said 800K people wanted tickets to his Tulsa event.  6200 people attended.

Rumor is that a bunch of "youths" spammed the ticket requests to inflate the demand.

You heard?  As in you're in the loop? Or you just saw the CBC article and also think its the funniest thing ever.   

It was all my idea

Cool story, bro'.

I've been reading reports of same.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID Shout out to Zoomers. Y’all make me so proud. ☺️" / Twitter

June 23, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

It was all my idea

NSMB's resident K-Pop fan!

June 23, 2020, 9:17 a.m.

well a dumb fucking question deserves a dumb fucking answer !

assuming we are all more or less normal we probably all get fed  the same stuff

June 23, 2020, 11:28 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I'm surprised no ones talking about the strong arm of the law sacking Berman, the US Attorny for SDNY (South District). There are some interesting cases in that jurisdiction (nxivm, clinton foundation, epstein...) - we'll see if its to unplug the swamp drain or just add bodies the bottom.

Some interesting cases for sure, but you seem to have skipped a couple.  

Guiliani and his Ukraine business dealings
Deutsche bank
Foreign contributions to Trump's inauguration
Turkish Halkbank 

People are saying that Barr is tied up in the Ukraine stuff so he is trying to save his own skin.

If I didnt know of those, is it still skipping it? I think a lot of people and different levels of companies and even governments or dept's are tied up Ukraine - not just US politicians. And foreign donations are usually acceptable if its not for the election campaign or from foreign governments if I'm not mistaken (or some mix of both). I've said it a few times on here that given Barr's past, I wouldnt be surprised about anything he does or has done.

Shall I semi assume you're leaning towards the McDon covering up his dirty dealings? Maybe his  russian pee tape has been digitized, the original burned and is now residing on the DNC server in the Ukraine and all of this, even his Presidency was just to cover it up? Why the hell not 2020s just half done right ?

I am leaning that direction, but Barr might be covering his own ass too because I think he might be implicated in something not good in the Guiliani investigation.  Barr is the one that claimed Berman would be stepping down, not Trump.  The firing doesn't make a lot of sense other than to bury something.  Berman was appointed by Trump, what did he do recently that would get him fired.  This is an election year when candidates try to look stable.

I hadnt come across Berman being Trump's appointee. But Trump seems to be misled on most those who are suggested as good people - like that dumbass Bolton. Barr was quoted recently as saying he hopes something comes up in the summer from the Berman removal or I think that was the phrasing. Sounds like he has a reason or optimism about something.

June 26, 2020, 7:11 p.m.

Here's the inside grope.....

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/06/u-s-attorney-geoffrey-bermans-ouster-the-untold-story/

Last edited by: tungsten on June 26, 2020, 7:12 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 27, 2020, 2:50 a.m.

I'd have to find it again for more details but 1-2 articles said Berman was holding up the Ukraine/Biden investigation or case. Meanwhile in the past 2-3 days, the media has all but outright given the 2020 election to Biden or starting to.  Recently, Grassley seem's motivated to implore the WH to get Trump to read a WSJ or WaPo article to avoid a crushing defeat? Looks like Grassley's Bush envelope is sweatin' him (iow - his name (might be) on one of those sealed indictments).

June 29, 2020, 8:56 a.m.

I'd have to find it again for more details but 1-2 articles said Berman was holding up the Ukraine/Biden investigation or case. Meanwhile in the past 2-3 days, the media has all but outright given the 2020 election to Biden or starting to.  Recently, Grassley seem's motivated to implore the WH to get Trump to read a WSJ or WaPo article to avoid a crushing defeat? Looks like Grassley's Bush envelope is sweatin' him (iow - his name (might be) on one of those sealed indictments).

Should the media ignore the massive swing in Trump's support numbers? If you look at the numbers it is pretty clear that his support started to drop significantly as COVID became an issue.  Now he has thing Russian bounty thing to contend with and the economy is terrible.  Renters are facing mass evictions and COVID numbers in the "back to work" states are climbing fast.  

Out of all of this, where do you see good things coming from your boy in the White House?

June 29, 2020, 6:22 p.m.

Should the media ignore the massive swing in Trump's support numbers? If you look at the numbers it is pretty clear that his support started to drop significantly as COVID became an issue.  Now he has thing Russian bounty thing to contend with and the economy is terrible.  Renters are facing mass evictions and COVID numbers in the "back to work" states are climbing fast.  

Out of all of this, where do you see good things coming from your boy in the White House?

When his bags are packed and waiting on the front porch.

June 30, 2020, 2:51 a.m.

How accurate is the swing though? We know the media has a larger allowed bias than give we each other and as for the other things, I havent read about the bounty yet but seriously more Russia Russia & you buy it? SARS2 didnt do any regular people any good; potus is on a different scale of effect there. Would a friendly media would do him a favor regarding the ratings?

The answer to your last question is basically complex but it could be too late to implement anything worthwhile for his campaign. While I dont want to own it I'll accept the 'my boy' comment and since this is 2020 mang - all bets are off. Has Biden announced a running mate yet? What'll come of the Flynn case? I suppose the good is the devil you know post 2020 vs who-the-fuck-knows-from-the-dnc-deepstate-swamp-nomination-ticket?

June 30, 2020, 9:03 a.m.

More Russia Russia is why I buy it.  If you suspect your girl is cheating on you and then you keep seeing Vlad's number on your phone bill it is 100% on you if you treat that information as proof they are just friends.

It was in his intelligence briefings.  He knew or ought to have known.  Now he does know and still seems uninterested in it.  Meanwhile, he wants Putin in the G7 again and has been taking many calls from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

June 30, 2020, 9:30 a.m.

My dream scenario is a contingent of FBI waiting at Orange Turd's door on inauguration day, 2021.  The moment Biden (bleh) is sworn in, they move in to make an arrest.

June 30, 2020, 9:48 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

My dream scenario is a contingent of FBI waiting at Orange Turd's door on inauguration day, 2021.  The moment Biden (bleh) is sworn in, they move in to make an arrest.

A few years in prison will teach him a thing or 2 about diversity.

June 30, 2020, 5:20 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

A few years in prison will teach him a thing or 2 about diversity.

You two talk about diversity and then continue to say dumb non diverse tripe as that.

Though hate was a big problem these days but if it's from you two or about Trump its OK?

June 30, 2020, 9:45 p.m.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/