Trump.

May 31, 2020, 3:53 p.m.

That’s putting it mildly.

June 1, 2020, 8:57 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Somehow, Trump's approval ratings are holding relatively steady. They even got a bump. As of May 13, according to a Gallup poll, his job approval rating reached 49 percent, a tie for the highest of his presidency. This is low, but not that much lower than previous presidents. Obama began his second term in 2012 with a job approval rating of 46 percent. Furthermore, even amid the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression, a recent CNN poll shows that respondents gave Trump a strong advantage over Biden in terms of his handling of the economy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/trump-winning-political-spin-game-200518181025503.html

Start worrying.

Tungsten thinks Flynn was railroaded? 

I think the justice system in the US is fucked up as a whole.

For a guy that hates western politicians, you sure can pivot from a question like one.

June 2, 2020, 10:59 a.m.

This the realest shit I ever wrote...

https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1267553159364268032?s=21

For the record. I am not a Democrat and I am not Republican so you can miss me with all your Left-Right talk.. Both Wings are on the same Bird.

June 2, 2020, 8:06 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Somehow, Trump's approval ratings are holding relatively steady. They even got a bump. As of May 13, according to a Gallup poll, his job approval rating reached 49 percent, a tie for the highest of his presidency. This is low, but not that much lower than previous presidents. Obama began his second term in 2012 with a job approval rating of 46 percent. Furthermore, even amid the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression, a recent CNN poll shows that respondents gave Trump a strong advantage over Biden in terms of his handling of the economy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/trump-winning-political-spin-game-200518181025503.html

Start worrying.

For a guy that hates western politicians, you sure can pivot from a question like one.

Of course he was entrapped. That whole deal was birthed as a political ploy.

June 3, 2020, 8:35 a.m.

Start worrying.

I said railroaded. As in "set up". I will make it clear for you.

Do you believe Flynn was innocent of any criminal wrongdoing?

Last edited by: chupacabra on June 3, 2020, 8:37 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
June 3, 2020, 8:37 a.m.

Am I the only one that can't get out of the quote box once my cursor is in there?

June 3, 2020, 8:38 a.m.

You need to think outside the box.

Yep, I'm here all week ...

June 3, 2020, 11:02 a.m.

Start worrying.

wtf? "entrapped" "set up", what's the dif, chup?

June 3, 2020, 3:11 p.m.

Am I the only one that can't get out of the quote box once my cursor is in there?

It happens to me often. I now start replies with placing a . or an 'asdajaksdj' as a place holder for the non quote. Then its a simple ctrl-z if my delete key brings up the adsda or . into the quote box.

June 4, 2020, 10:02 a.m.

Start worrying.

wtf? "entrapped" "set up", what's the dif, chup?

These are not exactly legal terms but railroaded to me means framed, where entrapped is more about tricking someone into committing a crime.  In Flynn's case was he innocent of any wrongdoing related to Russia and tricked into lying for political reasons?  Most experts say that his lies were material because it related to their investigation into Russian influence in the election.  He lied about meetings he had pleaded guilty to the lies being material.  It is really only Barr that claims otherwise.  OK, Barr, Shogun, possibly you and anyone that thinks Barr is dealing in good faith.

June 4, 2020, 10:15 a.m.

These are not exactly legal terms but railroaded to me means framed, where entrapped is more about tricking someone into committing a crime.  In Flynn's case was he innocent of any wrongdoing related to Russia and tricked into lying for political reasons?  Most experts say that his lies were material because it related to their investigation into Russian influence in the election.  He lied about meetings he had pleaded guilty to the lies being material.  It is really only Barr that claims otherwise.  OK, Barr, Shogun, possibly you and anyone that thinks Barr is dealing in good faith.

It if helps for context, he plead guilty to save his son going through some legal shit. /internet says. Internet also says his lies were actually lost in translation so to speak - no FBI agents took notes or recorded audio and they also informed Flynn that he did not need a lawyer. Thats without touching on FISA or 302 fabrications.

Flynn's phone call to the Russian Amb. had to happen because in Dec2016, Obama expelled all the Russian diplomats. So it was either a phone call or a flight, right?

June 4, 2020, 11:11 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

It if helps for context, he plead guilty to save his son going through some legal shit. /internet says. Internet also says his lies were actually lost in translation so to speak - no FBI agents took notes or recorded audio and they also informed Flynn that he did not need a lawyer. Thats without touching on FISA or 302 fabrications.

Flynn's phone call to the Russian Amb. had to happen because in Dec2016, Obama expelled all the Russian diplomats. So it was either a phone call or a flight, right?

If Obama was president still in 2016, in what capacity was Flynn talking to anyone in Russia?  He was still a private citizen so he didn't need to call anyone.  I would need to see some proof on him protecting his son but we know he was also protecting himself because part of the deal was that he wouldn't be charged for not disclosing paid lobbying work for Erdogan.  Flynn made a deal, so Barr is really letting him off those charges as well.

June 4, 2020, 1:08 p.m.

Ukraine found no evidence against Hunter Biden in case audit: former top prosecutor

So, if Hunter Biden is in the clear, what does that do to all the theories that hinged on this conspiracy?  Are we still waiting for Guliani to reveal his big news?

June 5, 2020, 7:57 a.m.

Guliani has sure become irrelevant in a hurry, eh?

June 5, 2020, 12:50 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

If Obama was president still in 2016, in what capacity was Flynn talking to anyone in Russia? He was still a private citizen so he didn't need to call anyone. I would need to see some proof on him protecting his son but we know he was also protecting himself because part of the deal was that he wouldn't be charged for not disclosing paid lobbying work for Erdogan. Flynn made a deal, so Barr is really letting him off those charges as well.

From the wiki: On November 18, 2016, Flynn accepted Trump's offer for the position of National Security Advisor. Prior to his appointment, media sources including The Washington Post and Associated Press had already criticized his close relations with Russia, and his promotion of anti-Clinton conspiracy theories and fake news during the 2016 presidential campaign.

This I didnt know; from just above the same on the wiki: On January 4, 2017, Flynn informed transition team counsel Don McGahn, soon to become the White House Counsel, that he was under federal investigation for secret lobbying work he had done for Turkey during the campaign.

Whats unclear seems to be when Flynn's duties actually started. And I'm unsure what deal you mean regarding Flynn. He's holding out and taking the it on the chin if I'm not mistaken. Usually a deal involves a plea bargain of some sort?