Trump.

May 25, 2020, 9:03 a.m.

^^  This has been thoroughly debunked.  The investigation wasn't even ongoing.  Shokin was corrupt and lots of people called for him to be sacked.  

Why are you rehashing old alt-right conspiracies?  First Crowdstrike, and now this?  Good timing if you want Trump to win I guess.  But don't worry, Russiagate was a hoax. /s

Put simply, the chronology doesn’t work – the investigation into Burisma, where Hunter worked, was dormant by the time Shokin was pushed out. It would also represent a major historical anomaly. During Shokin’s 13 months in office, not one major figure was convicted. No oligarch. No politician. No ranking bureaucrat. It would appear unlikely he was in the middle of breaking the habit with the Bidens.

May 25, 2020, 9:13 a.m.

Some people just don't understand the word "context".

May 25, 2020, 11:57 a.m.

Posted by: KenN
 Posted by: heckler

Posted by: KenN

“I tested very positively in another sense, so, this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative.”

- DJT

Is that a real quote?

Can't make this shit up ...https://news.yahoo.com/trump-coronavirus-test-i-tested-positively-toward-the-negative-181413918.html

I read something recently that said Trumps physical was 6 months behind, but we know he had a random unscheduled stop in Nov. It's not too hard to imagine they're dosing him in some sense. They had JFK hopped up on amphetamines and fluzies so its not a huge stretch.

May 25, 2020, 12:04 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

^^ This has been thoroughly debunked. The investigation wasn't even ongoing. Shokin was corrupt and lots of people called for him to be sacked.

Why are you rehashing old alt-right conspiracies? First Crowdstrike, and now this? Good timing if you want Trump to win I guess. But don't worry, Russiagate was a hoax. /s

Put simply, the chronology doesn’t work – the investigation into Burisma, where Hunter worked, was dormant by the time Shokin was pushed out. It would also represent a major historical anomaly. During Shokin’s 13 months in office, not one major figure was convicted. No oligarch. No politician. No ranking bureaucrat. It would appear unlikely he was in the middle of breaking the habit with the Bidens.

Yo dude. I think you're semi outdated on this one. Shokin's recently been basically vindicated of Bidens pressure by a new Ukrainian AG type appointee of some sort. What you're saying is sort of technically accurate in the past tense of whats been reported by the loonie left media.

Also, I believe you were using the Crowdstrike/DNC server argument against me for about a year before I tactically dismantled your argument, so how is that an Alt-Right talking point if you use when it suits you? And you never did answer why the DNC server ended up in the Ukraine.

May 25, 2020, 1:32 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

^^ This has been thoroughly debunked. The investigation wasn't even ongoing. Shokin was corrupt and lots of people called for him to be sacked.

Why are you rehashing old alt-right conspiracies? First Crowdstrike, and now this? Good timing if you want Trump to win I guess. But don't worry, Russiagate was a hoax. /s

Yo dude. I think you're semi outdated on this one. Shokin's recently been basically vindicated of Bidens pressure by a new Ukrainian AG type appointee of some sort. What you're saying is sort of technically accurate in the past tense of whats been reported by the loonie left media.

Also, I believe you were using the Crowdstrike/DNC server argument against me for about a year before I tactically dismantled your argument, so how is that an Alt-Right talking point if you use when it suits you? And you never did answer why the DNC server ended up in the Ukraine.

Why do I always have to do your homework

- Shokin hasn't been vindicated.  He used his clout and appealed to the courts to investigate his firing.  So yes, there will be an investigation, but it hasn't taken place so nobody has been vindicated.
- Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma when he was fired.
- The investigation into Burisma that had been open previously was concerning their actions BEFORE Biden's son joined them.
- There was a large coalition that was aiming to have him fired that included the EU and the IMF.

- The DNC had about 140 servers in a server farm, not just "a server" as Trump believes.  
- If you want to hide evidence on a server you can just destroy it.  It's not a pot of gold.
- There is no evidence of a DNC server in the Ukraine.

"I tactically dismantled your argument"   Whaaaaaaaaaat?  You keep thinking that a physical server is of some importance here.  That one belief disqualifies anyone from discussing the topic logically.  If Putin kills me with a bowl of polonium soup and forensics take a sample to prove it, does it really matter where the bowl went afterward? Would any thinking person try to hide their crime by keeping the bowl, uncleaned, and then sending it somewhere to hide it instead of just washing it out and throwing it in the ocean?  You do know that the data it contains is not permanent right?  The only reason this conspiracy theory has legs is that it makes sense to Trump.  It makes sense to Trump because he is a moron.  Don't be a moron like Trump.  Use your brain.

May 26, 2020, 11:27 a.m.

lol...

https://twitter.com/politicsvideo23/status/1265058362527490055

May 26, 2020, 12:41 p.m.

- Shokin hasn't been vindicated.  He used his clout and appealed to the courts to investigate his firing.  So yes, there will be an investigation, but it hasn't taken place so nobody has been vindicated.
- The investigation into Burisma that had been open previously was concerning their actions BEFORE Biden's son joined them.
- There was a large coalition that was aiming to have him fired that included the EU and the IMF.

- The DNC had about 140 servers in a server farm, not just "a server" as Trump believes.  
- If you want to hide evidence on a server you can just destroy it.  It's not a pot of gold.

"I tactically dismantled your argument"   Whaaaaaaaaaat?  You keep thinking that a physical server is of some importance here.  That one belief disqualifies anyone from discussing the topic logically.  If Putin kills me with a bowl of polonium soup and forensics take a sample to prove it, does it really matter where the bowl went afterward? Would any thinking person try to hide their crime by keeping the bowl, uncleaned, and then sending it somewhere to hide it instead of just washing it out and throwing it in the ocean?  You do know that the data it contains is not permanent right?  The only reason this conspiracy theory has legs is that it makes sense to Trump.  It makes sense to Trump because he is a moron.  Don't be a moron like Trump.  Use your brain.

What sort of timeframe are you talking about regarding Shokin? As for the server, I think you may be contradicting yourself compared to previous posts. I'd dig it up but I hate homework ;)

May 26, 2020, 1:28 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

What sort of timeframe are you talking about regarding Shokin? As for the server, I think you may be contradicting yourself compared to previous posts. I'd dig it up but I hate homework ;)

Shokin didn't prosecute anyone of note during his tenure, which is why the IMF and EU wanted him out.  Corruption is bad for the bottom line and he was not doing anything about it.  If there was no active investigation of Burisma by Shokin at the time he was fired, and if the investigation into Burisma previously was for actions that took place before Hunter Biden was hired, and the international community had made it clear that they wanted him fired, then it is pretty hard to say that Biden did it to protect Hunter.  To protect European investments in Ukraine maybe, but not Hunter.  It doesn't line up with the known facts.

As for the server I seem to recall defending the fact that Crowdstrike didn't need it and neither did the FBI since they contracted Crowdstrike to do the forensics.  I also seem to remember that it was the conspiracy crowd that claimed to have proof of the extraction because the "smoking gun" was the bit rate as which the info was extracted and the story was that it was too fast for it to be anything but a USB stick.  I have no idea where that info came from though.  I am guessing it was made up.

May 26, 2020, 8:15 p.m.

Looks like Donny is coming unglued.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1265427538140188676

This is pretty good too trending 

#JusticeForCarolyn

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/status/1265347622660739072

May 26, 2020, 9:05 p.m.

Trump did some kind of news conference today and only Fox News carried it.  Boy, was he going berserk in the couple minutes I saw.  Something must be up.

May 26, 2020, 10:41 p.m.

Fact check label slapped on the Orange Ones tweet is highly amusing 😂 

Gods it's fun watching this creep unravel

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-52815552

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1265255835124539392

May 27, 2020, 8:54 a.m.

The #JusticeForCarolyn is great. Showing how a fake news story on twitter can spread like wildfire. Like most of Trump's BS tweets. 

Him lashing out at Twitter would be so great if they deleted his account. They won't tho, shareholders are more important than the state of their country being a dumpster fire.

May 27, 2020, 9:43 p.m.

“The prosecutor has more control over life, liberty, and reputation that any other person in America. His discretion is tremendous. He can have citizens investigated and, if he is that kind of person, he can have this done to the tune of public statements and veiled or unveiled intimations. Or the prosecutor may choose a more subtle course and simply have a citizen’s friends interviewed. The prosecutor can order arrests, present cases to the grand jury in secret session, and on the basis of his one-sided presentation of the facts, can cause the citizen to be indicted and held for trial. He may dismiss the case before trial, in which case the defense never has a chance to be heard. Or he may go on with a public trial. If he obtains a conviction, the prosecutor can still make recommendations as to sentence, as to whether the prisoner should get probation or a suspended sentence, and after he is put away, as to whether he is a fit subject for parole. While the prosecutor at his best is one of the most beneficent forces in our society, when he acts from malice or other base motives, he is one of the worst.”

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/05/27/john-kiriakou-michael-flynn-the-fbi-setup/

May 28, 2020, 8:46 a.m.

Tungsten thinks Flynn was railroaded?  I am shocked.

May 31, 2020, 1:20 p.m.

Somehow, Trump's approval ratings are holding relatively steady. They even got a bump. As of May 13, according to a Gallup poll, his job approval rating reached 49 percent, a tie for the highest of his presidency. This is low, but not that much lower than previous presidents. Obama began his second term in 2012 with a job approval rating of 46 percent. Furthermore, even amid the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression, a recent CNN poll shows that respondents gave Trump a strong advantage over Biden in terms of his handling of the economy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/trump-winning-political-spin-game-200518181025503.html

Start worrying.

Tungsten thinks Flynn was railroaded? 

I think the justice system in the US is fucked up as a whole.

Last edited by: tungsten on May 31, 2020, 1:25 p.m., edited 1 time in total.