Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus
Posted by: chupacabra
^^ This has been thoroughly debunked. The investigation wasn't even ongoing. Shokin was corrupt and lots of people called for him to be sacked.
Why are you rehashing old alt-right conspiracies? First Crowdstrike, and now this? Good timing if you want Trump to win I guess. But don't worry, Russiagate was a hoax. /s
Put simply, the chronology doesn’t work – the investigation into Burisma, where Hunter worked, was dormant by the time Shokin was pushed out. It would also represent a major historical anomaly. During Shokin’s 13 months in office, not one major figure was convicted. No oligarch. No politician. No ranking bureaucrat. It would appear unlikely he was in the middle of breaking the habit with the Bidens.
Yo dude. I think you're semi outdated on this one. Shokin's recently been basically vindicated of Bidens pressure by a new Ukrainian AG type appointee of some sort. What you're saying is sort of technically accurate in the past tense of whats been reported by the loonie left media.
Also, I believe you were using the Crowdstrike/DNC server argument against me for about a year before I tactically dismantled your argument, so how is that an Alt-Right talking point if you use when it suits you? And you never did answer why the DNC server ended up in the Ukraine.
Why do I always have to do your homework
- Shokin hasn't been vindicated. He used his clout and appealed to the courts to investigate his firing. So yes, there will be an investigation, but it hasn't taken place so nobody has been vindicated.
- Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma when he was fired.
- The investigation into Burisma that had been open previously was concerning their actions BEFORE Biden's son joined them.
- There was a large coalition that was aiming to have him fired that included the EU and the IMF.
- The DNC had about 140 servers in a server farm, not just "a server" as Trump believes.
- If you want to hide evidence on a server you can just destroy it. It's not a pot of gold.
- There is no evidence of a DNC server in the Ukraine.
"I tactically dismantled your argument" Whaaaaaaaaaat? You keep thinking that a physical server is of some importance here. That one belief disqualifies anyone from discussing the topic logically. If Putin kills me with a bowl of polonium soup and forensics take a sample to prove it, does it really matter where the bowl went afterward? Would any thinking person try to hide their crime by keeping the bowl, uncleaned, and then sending it somewhere to hide it instead of just washing it out and throwing it in the ocean? You do know that the data it contains is not permanent right? The only reason this conspiracy theory has legs is that it makes sense to Trump. It makes sense to Trump because he is a moron. Don't be a moron like Trump. Use your brain.