Trump.

May 9, 2020, 3:41 p.m.

https://twitter.com/politicsjoe_uk/status/1258698158395150337?s=21

The Mike Pence cracks me up.

Last edited by: Mike.T on May 9, 2020, 3:43 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
May 10, 2020, 12:07 a.m.

More bad news for the Russiaphobes....

In June last year it was revealed that CrowdStrike never produced an un-redacted or final forensic report for the government because the FBI never required it to, according to the Justice Department.

By any normal standard, former FBI Director Comey would now be in serious legal trouble, as should Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan, et al. Additional evidence of FBI misconduct under Comey seems to surface every week — whether the abuses of FISA, misconduct in the case against Gen. Michael Flynn, or misleading everyone about Russian hacking of the DNC. If I were attorney general, I would declare Comey a flight risk and take his passport. And I would do the same with Clapper and Brennan.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/05/09/ray-mcgovern-new-house-documents-sow-further-doubt-that-russia-hacked-the-dnc/

May 11, 2020, 9:06 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

More bad news for the Russiaphobes....

In June last year it was revealed that CrowdStrike never produced an un-redacted or final forensic report for the government because the FBI never required it to, according to the Justice Department.

By any normal standard, former FBI Director Comey would now be in serious legal trouble, as should Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan, et al. Additional evidence of FBI misconduct under Comey seems to surface every week — whether the abuses of FISA, misconduct in the case against Gen. Michael Flynn, or misleading everyone about Russian hacking of the DNC. If I were attorney general, I would declare Comey a flight risk and take his passport. And I would do the same with Clapper and Brennan.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/05/09/ray-mcgovern-new-house-documents-sow-further-doubt-that-russia-hacked-the-dnc/

So does any of this make the Mueller report untrue?  Are you saying that because this report didn't go to the government unredacted I am to believe this means Putin didn't run a propaganda campaign (successfully) to elect Donald Trump?  

That first sentence doesn't mean anything to you without Consortium News explaining that it is bad.  Why don't you take some time and explain to us in your own words why I should give a shit if Crowdstrike produced an unredacted report to the government?  And how much information did Trump and the republicans keep from the government?  

I find it hilarious how a guy way to the left like you could be played by Russia for years and still keep coming back for more.  You make it easy for them.  

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interference in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American. Thank you. Thank you for being here today. ~ Mueller

May 11, 2020, 10:54 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So does any of this make the Mueller report untrue? Are you saying that because this report didn't go to the government unredacted I am to believe this means Putin didn't run a propaganda campaign (successfully) to elect Donald Trump?

That first sentence doesn't mean anything to you without Consortium News explaining that it is bad. Why don't you take some time and explain to us in your own words why I should give a shit if Crowdstrike produced an unredacted report to the government? And how much information did Trump and the republicans keep from the government?

I find it hilarious how a guy way to the left like you could be played by Russia for years and still keep coming back for more. You make it easy for them.

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interference in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American. Thank you. Thank you for being here today. ~ Mueller

I think you should follow #ObamaGate as part of your answer lies within that. As for the Mueller report, it's like I told Switch 1-2 pages ago - Flynn's case has been dropped (impart due to shoddy legal practice's), which was central to the Russia Russia Russia so the Mueller report isn't all untrue yet but it is going to slowly fall apart.

This is probably 50/50 - Trump can re-appoint Flynn since he's been through the Congressional approval process. IF and when Trump does that, then I hope that gets the left's attention.

Aside from that not sure if this crossed your desk yet so to speak but: Alex Vindman admit's to fabricating part's of the Trump phone call - nothing wrong with knowingly backing and lieing to impeach a president. Meanwhile, Obama has made a formal request to the National Archives to seal up files pertaining to Obama/Biden and Ukraine. .. Alex Vindman was what again.. Director of European Affairs for the US NatSec Council...

May 11, 2020, 11:23 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I think you should follow #ObamaGate as part of your answer lies within that. As for the Mueller report, it's like I told Switch 1-2 pages ago - Flynn's case has been dropped (impart due to shoddy legal practice's), which was central to the Russia Russia Russia so the Mueller report isn't all untrue yet but it is going to slowly fall apart.

This is probably 50/50 - Trump can re-appoint Flynn since he's been through the Congressional approval process. IF and when Trump does that, then I hope that gets the left's attention.

Aside from that not sure if this crossed your desk yet so to speak but: Alex Vindman admit's to fabricating part's of the Trump phone call - nothing wrong with knowingly backing and lieing to impeach a president. Meanwhile, Obama has made a formal request to the National Archives to seal up files pertaining to Obama/Biden and Ukraine. .. Alex Vindman was what again.. Director of European Affairs for the US NatSec Council...

Show me one line from the report that is falling apart.  Nobody should feel sorry for Flynn for being treated by the FBI like anyone else in his position that lied about meeting with Russians.  This is like defending a bank robber because the police wanted to arrest him for bank robbery.  Barr isn't really an AG, his job description is "be ready at all times to gargle Trump's nutsack", which is what he is doing with Flynn.

Trump can re-appoint Flynn since he's been through the Congressional approval process. IF and when Trump does that, then I hope that gets the left's attention.

The left impeached him.  I am pretty sure he has their attention.

Alex Vindman admit's to fabricating part's of the Trump phone call

Source?

Meanwhile, Obama has made a formal request to the National Archives to seal up files pertaining to Obama/Biden and Ukraine

Source?

May 11, 2020, 11:45 a.m.

1.Show me one line from the report that is falling apart.  Nobody should feel sorry for Flynn for being treated by the FBI like anyone else in his position that lied about meeting with Russians.  This is like defending a bank robber because the police wanted to arrest him for bank robbery.  Barr isn't really an AG, his job description is "be ready at all times to gargle Trump's nutsack", which is what he is doing with Flynn.

Trump can re-appoint Flynn since he's been through the Congressional approval process. IF and when Trump does that, then I hope that gets the left's attention. The left impeached him. 

I am pretty sure he has their attention.
Alex Vindman admit's to fabricating part's of the Trump phone call

2 Source?

Meanwhile, Obama has made a formal request to the National Archives to seal up files pertaining to Obama/Biden and Ukraine

3 Source?

1. Flynn has zero charges from anything Russia,  asset or interference. 2&3 - I could tell you to google but fine, dont hate the sources.

2: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/19/alexander-vindman-admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/

3: https://dcwhispers.com/breaking-barack-obama-sends-formal-request-to-national-archives-to-not-release-biden-ukraine-docs/

May 11, 2020, 12:31 p.m.

1 - Flynn lied about meeting with the Russian ambassador to the FBI and to the VP.

2 - This is grasping at straws. In a summary of the call, by Trump, Vindman listed a bunch of generic topics that included in the conversation and ended it with "rooting out corruption", which in his testimony he said Trump didn't discuss. If you want to call out that lie, you have to also admit that it would have helped Trump if true, but of course, even Trump's own BS transcript didn't include that topic so we know it didn't happen. Vindman is a total straight arrow.  So much desperation.

3 - I did what you never do. I followed the links from your hack website of choice, through a maze of Fox News "stories" and finally to the source on Buzzfeed. Obama didn't make a formal request to seal anything (see below from the source article). He wrote the letter to tell them what we all think. That the Ukraine story is 100% bullshit. This is how your sites all work. They write stories that are loosely based on actual information after it filters through a few bullshit factories. It is misleading nonsense.

From Buzzfeed and the actual journalists that obtained the letter:

However, Obama ultimately agreed that the records could be released “in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request,” according to the letter, which was provided to BuzzFeed News by his office in response to questions about the records request.

Last edited by: chupacabra on May 11, 2020, 12:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
May 11, 2020, 12:44 p.m.

Nice.  Source Breitbart and Mr. Conspiracy Theorist Sean Hannity.  🙄

• Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence. 
  • Flynn lied to the FBI about illegal dealings with the Russians prior to the Trump administration. 
  • Flynn did not disclose his dealings with Turkey.
  • Flynn plead guilty, in court, to the charges against him and his lawyer told the judge that his client had not been coerced.
  • Trump complained that he wasn't briefed on Flynn, when in fact he was.
  • Trump asked Comey to go easy on Flynn.

Barr has now had a Trump appointed judge review the case...  🤔

Meanwhile 2,000 ex Justice Department employees (from all sides of the political spectrum) have signed a letter criticizing Barr and stated he should be removed.

Yeah, poor Flynn, and definitely no politics over legality when it comes to the Trump administration.

May 11, 2020, 12:51 p.m.

1 - Flynn lied about meeting with the Russian ambassador to the FBI and to the VP.

2 - This is grasping at straws. In a summary of the call, by Trump, Vindman listed a bunch of generic topics that included in the conversation and ended it with "rooting out corruption", which in his testimony he said Trump didn't discuss. If you want to call out that lie, you have to also admit that it would have helped Trump if true, but of course, even Trump's own BS transcript didn't include that topic so we know it didn't happen. Vindman is a total straight arrow.  So much desperation.

3 - I did what you never do. I followed the links from your hack website of choice, through a maze of Fox News "stories" and finally to the source on Buzzfeed. Obama didn't make a formal request to seal anything (see below from the source article). He wrote the letter to tell them what we all think. That the Ukraine story is 100% bullshit. This is how your sites all work. They write stories that are loosely based on actual information after it filters through a few bullshit factories. It is misleading nonsense.

From Buzzfeed and the actual journalists that obtained the letter:

However, Obama ultimately agreed that the records could be released “in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request,” according to the letter, which was provided to BuzzFeed News by his office in response to questions about the records request.

Well, hopefully time will tell soon enough who's grasping at what now as the Ukraine story is far from BS. Obama also said Americans could keep their doctor so we'll see what happens because despite the hack source, it seems like Obama's request to seal was legit, right? It just so happens he's aware that the Nat Archives could decline that request.

ps: those are far from my sites of choice. You asked for sources, I gave them.

May 11, 2020, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Nice.  Source Breitbart and Mr. Conspiracy Theorist Sean Hannity.  🙄

• Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence. 
  • Flynn lied to the FBI about illegal dealings with the Russians prior to the Trump administration. 
  • Flynn did not disclose his dealings with Turkey.
  • Flynn plead guilty, in court, to the charges against him and his lawyer told the judge that his client had not been coerced.
  • Trump complained that he wasn't briefed on Flynn, when in fact he was.
  • Trump asked Comey to go easy on Flynn.

Barr has now had a Trump appointed judge review the case...  🤔

Meanwhile 2,000 ex Justice Department employees (from all sides of the political spectrum) have signed a letter criticizing Barr and stated he should be removed.

Yeah, poor Flynn, and definitely no politics over legality when it comes to the Trump administration.

lol Switch learns to use bullet points. Flynns lie's have all been described as procedural in nature. All of what you said was true! But it also happened 3 years ago and was just thrown out of court for a littany of reasons.

If Flynn's Judge who was not a Trump appointee dismissed the case , why would it need to be reviewed by anyone else other than for usual procedure's?  Do you understand why a Judge dismisses a case? Is evidence gathered from a dismissed case admissable in future proceedings?

Has or did the Flynn judge come forward disclosing any pressure from Barr or the DOJ to dismiss it the Flynn case?

Because aside from that, you guys have nothing left to throw at Flynn.

May 11, 2020, 1:38 p.m.

In the future, you can assume that the word 'credible' is implied.

May 11, 2020, 2:37 p.m.

lol Switch learns to use bullet points. Flynns lie's have all been described as procedural in nature. All of what you said was true! But it also happened 3 years ago and was just thrown out of court for a littany of reasons.

If Flynn's Judge who was not a Trump appointee dismissed the case , why would it need to be reviewed by anyone else other than for usual procedure's?  Do you understand why a Judge dismisses a case? Is evidence gathered from a dismissed case admissable in future proceedings?

Has or did the Flynn judge come forward disclosing any pressure from Barr or the DOJ to dismiss it the Flynn case?

Because aside from that, you guys have nothing left to throw at Flynn.

The judge didn't dismiss the case, the DOJ decided that they wanted to drop the case, so this is all Barr.  It goes through the judge but it is a rubber stamp as far as I can tell so Barr will win this one, which is good for Flynn because this is the judge that tore Flynn a  new one and said: "Arguably, you have sold your country out."

I am not sure what you mean by procedural in nature, but Flynn is guilty of Making False Statements, which is a process crime, the keyword being "crime".  None of the career prosecutors that worked on this case would sign off on Barr's decision.  None.

May 11, 2020, 2:45 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

In the future, you can assume that the word 'credible' is implied.

It is actually interesting going back up the rabbit hole. In the site that Shogun linked this was Obama using his powers to seal the record on anything he and Biden were up to over 8 years concerning Ukraine, because that is where the skeletons hide... obviously. Fox News was a little bit cagier and didn't come right out and say he had the records sealed, preferring to muddy the waters and just use the language you would use if Obama was guilty of something. Fox also links themselves which is why it took a few articles to get out of the feedback loop and find the link to Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed made it seem like it was sorta shady but it was pretty clearly an opinion and they left the part where Obama told the archives to go-ahead and release it for the final paragraph. It is the evolutionary tree of misinformation. The key is to start with a truthful seed. This will help with the truthiness later once the story has been rehashed through the propaganda sites.

Last edited by: chupacabra on May 11, 2020, 2:46 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
May 11, 2020, 3:10 p.m.

https://youtu.be/t5Sw7TbmfN8

May 11, 2020, 4:16 p.m.

Don't make me give some asshole views on their stupid Youtube channel.  What is the supposed "bombshell"?  Did Hillary do it?