Trump.

April 20, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: switch

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Trump can also control himself on stage with cameras in front of the world.

Dumbest statement ever posted.

With his obvious decline in mental acuity teh Dems better keep Gropin' Joe under wraps until they can implant a chip in his head for him to take direction from. Wouldn't count on it though. Dems are historic in their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Even as bad as Trump is to run a doddering doofus like Biden, just.....wow.

This is the crooked Hillary of 2020. We will hear that he is senile 50 times a day, plus another 5 from Tungsten, the free thinker. Biden has dementia! Oh noes. To make it even more ridiculous is that Trump has been slurring his way through speeches since he took office, but that just makes him unstoppable apparently.

Trump will toy with Biden as a cat would a mouse. It will be ugly. Unnecessarily so. If the DNC was going to rig the nomination as they did they could have just as well chosen someone with their full mental faculties. Would not have been any more blatant than what they've done to get Biden to this point.

In addition to being inappropriate with women Biden has an awful record of public service. Unless you're rich or a corporation.

https://harpers.org/archive/2019/03/joe-biden-record/

Last edited by: tungsten on April 20, 2020, 5:49 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
April 20, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

But then again, the highest fatality rate is amongst the elderly, aka the top Trumper demographic.

Citation?

Do you really not know this? It's not some arcane factoid.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Yes I get that. I don't regard peeps in their 50's as being "elderly". Though maybe Covid_19 does.....

Are you really that stupid, or just deliberately obtuse?

Ooooo, get up on the wrong side of the bed? I'm positing that the bulk of Trumpers aren't over 65, generally.

But the bulk of those over 65 are the most likely to support Trump, ie, the "top Trumper demographic".

April 20, 2020, 2:38 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Trump can also control himself on stage with cameras in front of the world.

Dumbest statement ever posted.

With his obvious decline in mental acuity teh Dems better keep Gropin' Joe under wraps until they can implant a chip in his head for him to take direction from. Wouldn't count on it though. Dems are historic in their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Even as bad as Trump is to run a doddering doofus like Biden, just.....wow.

This is the crooked Hillary of 2020.  We will hear that he is senile 50 times a day, plus another 5 from Tungsten, the free thinker.  Biden has dementia!  Oh noes.  To make it even more ridiculous is that Trump has been slurring his way through speeches since he took office, but that just makes him unstoppable apparently.

Trump will toy with Biden as a cat would a mouse. It will be ugly. Unnecessarily so. If the DNC was going to rig the nomination as they did they could have just as well chosen someone with their full mental faculties. Would not have been any more blatent than what they've done to get Biden to this point.

In addition to being inappropriate with women Biden the has an awful record of public service. Unless you're rich or a corporation.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/03/11/joe-biden-on-the-relaunch-pad/

You really give him far more respect than he deserves.  He will only toy with Biden in the eyes of his adoring fans.  That is the point I have tried to make 100 times over.  The trenches have been dug for years now.  There are very few people looking to pick sides at this point, so the idea that someone that normally votes D will see Biden as creepy and decide to cast their vote for Trump (who is vastly more creepy) is just ridiculous.  

The funniest thing to me is that in 2016 there was polling that showed Bernie would beat Trump and once Bernie lost the primary we never stopped hearing about it.  The Dems were idiots for picking the sure loser and paid the price in the election, so the story goes.  

This time around the polling showed Biden would be Trump's biggest threat and yet here you are saying the DNC is trying to lose on purpose for picking the guy that polled against Trump the best.  WTF?  

This is not an election, it is a referendum on Trump with a global pandemic as the background.  Do you really think the deciding factor will be Biden's poor record of public service?  C'mon.

April 20, 2020, 2:55 p.m.

Trump will toy with Biden as a cat would a mouse. It will be ugly. Unnecessarily so.

I'd equate that with

April 20, 2020, 3:16 p.m.

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see how the pussy grabber in chief pulls off the magic act of making Biden look like a sexual predator, whilst keeping himself in the clear on the same charges.  I'm not saying that it can't be done, given the level of cognitive dissonance in the US electorate ... just saying it will be interesting.

April 20, 2020, 3:34 p.m.

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see how the pussy grabber in chief pulls off the magic act of making Biden look like a sexual predator, whilst keeping himself in the clear on the same charges.  I'm not saying that it can't be done, given the level of cognitive dissonance in the US electorate ... just saying it will be interesting.

This is the man that brought Bill Clinton's accusers to his debate with Hillary, so he will certainly try.

April 20, 2020, 5:36 p.m.

This is the man that brought Bill Clinton's accusers to his debate with Hillary, so he will certainly try.

If there was a pussy about to fall of a cliff, wouldn’t you want to be able to grab that pussy?

April 20, 2020, 11:29 p.m.

Add one North Korean Dr to the deadpool.

April 20, 2020, 11:31 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

If there was a pussy about to fall of a cliff, wouldn’t you want to be able to grab that pussy?

Of course, who wouldnt save a cat let alone a kitten.

April 21, 2020, 6:23 a.m.

Cats don't have terminal velocity

April 21, 2020, 8:45 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Yes, but I would ask the pussy if it wants me to grab it first.  I will grab pussy for good.

April 21, 2020, 12:07 p.m.

This is where I think that Trump loses.  Those that don't like the choices on the ballot are way more likely to hold their nose and vote for Biden.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/909783/biden-doing-much-better-than-trump-among-voters-who-dont-like-either-poll-shows

I think you should be careful with polls. The sample size results might be from a lopsided pool that provides confirmation bias. You'd get a similar set of results from the same polling in say Fox Seattle and Vancouver CBC than one would from that same poll set between Fox Seattle and Fox Kentucky for example. Also, the people who'd poll for Trump might've been out protesting their freedom of assembly and missed the polling chance ;)

April 21, 2020, 12:09 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Cats don't have terminal velocity

So further proof Cats are Aliens. Is that where we're going now? Because that's cool. Cats disprove flat earth. They would've pushed everything off by now.

April 21, 2020, 2:07 p.m.

This is where I think that Trump loses.  Those that don't like the choices on the ballot are way more likely to hold their nose and vote for Biden.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/909783/biden-doing-much-better-than-trump-among-voters-who-dont-like-either-poll-shows

I think you should be careful with polls. The sample size results might be from a lopsided pool that provides confirmation bias. You'd get a similar set of results from the same polling in say Fox Seattle and Vancouver CBC than one would from that same poll set between Fox Seattle and Fox Kentucky for example. Also, the people who'd poll for Trump might've been out protesting their freedom of assembly and missed the polling chance ;)

I am not really basing my thoughts on polling.  I just know that in America the vast majority of voters have their team and will never vote otherwise.  This means all that is left to fight for in an election are the handful of undecided voters and enthusiasm.  Democrats have the upper hand in votes, but Republicans have stolen that hand with voter suppression and gerrymandering in the case of Congress, and this makes the elections tight year after year.  None of this is controversial. 

If most voters in the middle go for Biden and the enthusiasm on the left to remove Trump is strong it will take either a miracle or a GOP masterstroke in cheating to overcome this.  I don't think there is any doubt about liberal enthusiasm to get rid of Trump so if polls show Biden leading with the few in the middle as the election approaches they are going to lose badly.  One of the many lessons in 2016 is that you cannot ignore enthusiasm.

April 21, 2020, 2:32 p.m.

I am not really basing my thoughts on polling.  I just know that in America the vast majority of voters have their team and will never vote otherwise.  This means all that is left to fight for in an election are the handful of undecided voters and enthusiasm.  Democrats have the upper hand in votes, but Republicans have stolen that hand with voter suppression and gerrymandering in the case of Congress, and this makes the elections tight year after year.  None of this is controversial. 

If most voters in the middle go for Biden and the enthusiasm on the left to remove Trump is strong it will take either a miracle or a GOP masterstroke in cheating to overcome this.  I don't think there is any doubt about liberal enthusiasm to get rid of Trump so if polls show Biden leading with the few in the middle as the election approaches they are going to lose badly.  One of the many lessons in 2016 is that you cannot ignore enthusiasm.

Ok - just I noticed you use polling as an entry for your points as much as I use the "this site said that" to try to slide out of inexplicable shit :P

As usual, we just have to wait and see. But I cant wait for the campaign commercials to start. I realize this election is both Round 2 of "anyone other than" while also "Trump has got to go" for some but I'm confounded by how people can actually get behind Biden.