Trump.

April 1, 2020, 3:25 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: tungsten

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/tinker-tailor-mobster-trump

Looks interesting, but too long for a workday read. I will check it out later.

April Fools!..... no?

LOL.  No, it does look interesting.

I just meant the part being too long to read at work... lol. But if you're working and busy, lucky you (serious).

April 2, 2020, 11:25 a.m.

I'm surprised no ones talking about Trump declaring war on the cartels... along with 22 other nations? While I'm not familar with the US Navy's full compliment, the Navy seems to be fully deployed or at least away from the immediate coast line and shore. They're either expecting war, an impact or an EQ. Maybe Aliens but you cant really prep for that if they're real Aliens.

April 2, 2020, 12:25 p.m.

I'm surprised no ones talking about Trump declaring war on the cartels... along with 22 other nations? While I'm not familar with the US Navy's full compliment, the Navy seems to be fully deployed or at least away from the immediate coast line and shore. They're either expecting war, an impact or an EQ. Maybe Aliens but you cant really prep for that if they're real Aliens.

Nobody is talking about anything but the virus.  I think maybe aliens could overtake them, so I will hope for that.  I need to know about those tic tacs.

April 2, 2020, 5:58 p.m.

April 2, 2020, 6:11 p.m.

April 2, 2020, 11:42 p.m.

According to conservative media, and Trump, those unemployment numbers are artificial.

Hopefully one thing to come out if this crisis is people will stop living an austentacious, pay check to paycheck life and start planning for rainy days.  There are far too many people in North America who live a debt filled life when there is no need to do so.  Skipping that expensive toy, weekly restaurant and bar nights, trips Mexico, etc. in order to have six months of savings should become the norm and not the exception.

April 3, 2020, 7:59 a.m.

Posted by: switch

According to conservative media, and Trump, those unemployment numbers are artificial.

Hopefully one thing to come out if this crisis is people will stop living an austentacious, pay check to paycheck life and start planning for rainy days.  There are far too many people in North America who live a debt filled life when there is no need to do so.  Skipping that expensive toy, weekly restaurant and bar nights, trips Mexico, etc. in order to have six months of savings should become the norm and not the exception.

LOL tell that to the companies we keep bailing out.

April 3, 2020, 8:12 a.m.

They be bad too.  But the people accept it, and they'll be the ones suffering more.

April 3, 2020, 9:04 a.m.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6772979/coronavirus-3m-n95-respirators-trump-canada/

Nice.

Who produces the raw material to manufacture for these again?

April 3, 2020, 9:32 a.m.

Posted by: Madman

Nice.

What an asshole.  He is no Ned Flanders.

April 3, 2020, 9:40 a.m.

Nice.

Harmac

April 4, 2020, 4:08 a.m.

Nice.

Trump says the states should be procuring their own equipment and stop relying in the federal government, but then he has the federal government take away the state's orders from the manufacturers and suppliers.  It doesn't get any more bizarre.

April 4, 2020, 1:07 p.m.

Nice.

Trump says the states should be procuring their own equipment and stop relying in the federal government, but then he has the federal government take away the state's orders from the manufacturers and suppliers.  It doesn't get any more bizarre.

Almost as bizarre as Fauci and some Dems'. Fauci said on 1/21 that there's no emerging threat from China. Trump would be a racist if he closed the borders earlier on too. And didnt basically everyone of them openly mock Trump for even mentioning Cloroquine or however you spell it - like what would the President know about this outbreak.. lol

Regarding budgets: I think it was Gov Cuomo who neglected to order the state of NYC more ventilators, twice before this pandemic happened meanwhile In California, the past two Gov's since Arnold neglected to stock his pandemic response plan.  Its still Orange man bad.

April 4, 2020, 5:09 p.m.

April 6, 2020, 9:29 a.m.

Nice.

Almost as bizarre as Fauci and some Dems'. Fauci said on 1/21 that there's no emerging threat from China. Trump would be a racist if he closed the borders earlier on too. And didnt basically everyone of them openly mock Trump for even mentioning Cloroquine or however you spell it - like what would the President know about this outbreak.. lol

Regarding budgets: I think it was Gov Cuomo who neglected to order the state of NYC more ventilators, twice before this pandemic happened meanwhile In California, the past two Gov's since Arnold neglected to stock his pandemic response plan.  Its still Orange man bad.

There is no argument to be made that redeems Trump's actions in this pandemic.  This clearly requires a national response, and he is shitting the bed.

The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice ( here ). The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters.

In May 2018, the team was disbanded and its head Timothy Ziemer, top White House official in the NSC for leading U.S. response against a pandemic, left the Trump administration, the Washington Post reported ( here ). Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.

The reorganization followed John Bolton’s appointment as national security advisor, and the departure of Tom Bossert, the homeland security advisor who the Post wrote “had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks.”