Trump.

Feb. 19, 2020, 2:26 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

@Chup - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-im-an-activist-its-my-responsibility-to-change-things

“If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly accept that label,” he said in an interview published in The Hill. “Any attorney general who is not an activist is not doing his or her job. The responsibility of the attorney general is to change things [and] bring us closer to the ideals expressed in our founding documents

Fast n Furious? Holder and BHO allowed.

I do not remember accusing Barr of being an activist.  

Barr is corrupt and is directly violating the law to benefit Trump and using his office to hide information, again, to protect Trump.  Holder didn't punish anyone for an operation he didn't oversee to stem the flow of guns into Mexico that went sideways.  

Apples and Snowballs.

But the most important thing to mention is that the acts of former AGs do not change that Barr has corrupted the office of the AG.  He is a pathetic lapdog.

Feb. 19, 2020, 6:47 p.m.

He's terrible. Like everone else around/appointed by the Midtown Mussolini.

Feb. 20, 2020, 11:06 a.m.

I wonder if Trump still loves Wikileaks?

Feb. 21, 2020, 1:36 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Or you misunderstood someone. 

Again. 

I doubt anyone else thought I was serious but you.

Oh ya, all my fault lol? Leave it to an idiot liberal for shit like this.

I believe that the appropriate term is “libtard” isn’t that (far) right?

Hey in todays world, I dont stop people from identifying how they like. So call yourself whatever you want princess.

Reading comprehension failure is your strong suit.

Ya that had to be why I thought you said eliminate the relgious meant.. well what it did.

And it makes sense. Religious people are more likely to support Trump. You hate that guy so you blindly hate his supporters.

Feb. 21, 2020, 1:37 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: FLATCH

Speaking of pouty children, why don’t you stick your thumb back in your mouth and go back to playing with your sisters G I Joes.

Why dont you try to stick your pace maker there instead old man?

C'mon, I’m not that old, and it’s probably not my pacemaker you want in your mouth.

Keep dreaming.

Feb. 21, 2020, 1:40 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

@Chup - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-im-an-activist-its-my-responsibility-to-change-things

“If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly accept that label,” he said in an interview published in The Hill. “Any attorney general who is not an activist is not doing his or her job. The responsibility of the attorney general is to change things [and] bring us closer to the ideals expressed in our founding documents

Fast n Furious? Holder and BHO allowed.

I do not remember accusing Barr of being an activist.  

Barr is corrupt and is directly violating the law to benefit Trump and using his office to hide information, again, to protect Trump.  Holder didn't punish anyone for an operation he didn't oversee to stem the flow of guns into Mexico that went sideways.  

Apples and Snowballs.

But the most important thing to mention is that the acts of former AGs do not change that Barr has corrupted the office of the AG.  He is a pathetic lapdog.

Ok, what specific laws has Barr violated?  I suppose you'd prefer if he recused himself like Sessions?

Feb. 21, 2020, 2:09 p.m.

Ok, what specific laws has Barr violated? I suppose you'd prefer if he recused himself like Sessions?

Lying to Congress is illegal last time I checked. He said that he didn't know if Mueller supported his "summary" of the Mueller report even though Mueller had written him to specifically tell him that he disagreed. I would argue that his lie was part of an attempt to obstruct justice as well. On top of that, he is violating countless norms of his office and now appears to be going after Trump's enemies.

You would not accept this from any other AG for any other president and we both know that.

Now he is trying to silence the IC from talking about Russian interference because the truth for him is like sunlight to a vampire.  Putin is helping him again and he loves it.  God bless America.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Feb. 21, 2020, 2:12 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 21, 2020, 7:36 p.m.

Putin is helping him again and he loves it.  God bless America.

Bullocks! Putin loves Bernie!

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/21/apparent-us-intel-meddling-in-us-election-with-report-russia-is-aiding-sanders/

Feb. 21, 2020, 8:12 p.m.

this seems like a good place for this. feel the bern?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/02/18/sanders-embarassing-ineffective-better-than-trump-column/4787722002/?fbclid=IwAR2J_sgYf1jspoIRbYcgN-UW87UImT0-j6GAqYAZNzP60WoVzzS2UCX_inA

Feb. 21, 2020, 9:08 p.m.

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 21, 2020, 9:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 21, 2020, 9:13 p.m.

Feb. 23, 2020, 12:01 p.m.

Ok, what specific laws has Barr violated? I suppose you'd prefer if he recused himself like Sessions?

Lying to Congress is illegal last time I checked. He said that he didn't know if Mueller supported his "summary" of the Mueller report even though Mueller had written him to specifically tell him that he disagreed. I would argue that his lie was part of an attempt to obstruct justice as well. On top of that, he is violating countless norms of his office and now appears to be going after Trump's enemies.

You would not accept this from any other AG for any other president and we both know that.

Now he is trying to silence the IC from talking about Russian interference because the truth for him is like sunlight to a vampire.  Putin is helping him again and he loves it.  God bless America.

When did Barr lie to Mueller? I'm unsure of the timeline of Muller and Barr and mother Russia. But you do remember that Holder, so far, has been the only AG to be held in contempt of Congress?

If you and every other liberal fall for Russia Russia 2.0 about the 2020 election regarding the media and IC already, then all y'all are pretty gullible to say the least.

Feb. 23, 2020, 12:40 p.m.

Again. 

Hey in todays world, I dont stop people from identifying how they like. So call yourself whatever you want princess.

Ya that had to be why I thought you said eliminate the relgious meant.. well what it did.

And it makes sense. Religious people are more likely to support Trump. You hate that guy so you blindly hate his supporters.

You can’t even keep track of who you’re fighting with anymore. 

No wonder you misinterpret everyone.

Feb. 23, 2020, 12:47 p.m.

You can’t even keep track of who you’re fighting with anymore. 

No wonder you misinterpret everyone.

I think your upset that your initial hate laden post cant be edited b/c I quoted it. Your future social credit score may be detrimented.

Feb. 23, 2020, 12:56 p.m.

Again.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, but a big reason(IMHO) why these threads or discussions often end up in shitshows is due to the quality of the language that gets used. When points aren't addressed directly or vague references and inferences are used in the responses it often becomes downright fucking painful to try and follow what's being said. Maybe when we disagree with something, instead of responding with a veiled insult try and address the issue directly by stating what's wrong and why. If you have some evidence to support your position then that's even better. Sometimes some of these posts make about as much sense as reading a bowl of alphabet soup.

Last edited by: syncro on Feb. 23, 2020, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.