Trump.

Feb. 18, 2020, 12:04 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Or you misunderstood someone. 

Again. 

I doubt anyone else thought I was serious but you.

Oh ya, all my fault lol? Leave it to an idiot liberal for shit like this.

Feb. 18, 2020, 1:34 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Ummm, shouldn't we be laughing at you for whining about the supposed crimes of the deep state, or Benghazi, or yada yada for years only to support Barr and Trump? I don't remember being convinced that Holder and Lynch were shitting on the rule of law.

LOL like you guys actually need any reason to laugh at me. But, it wasnt many pages ago that I said I dont have expectations of Barr given his past. And seriously, we should all be on the same page about the deep state. What was the difference between the Benghazi situation and the Iran Embassy situation in 2019?

What is funny is ALL of you being wrong in 2016, how wrong all of you been since then and how wrong you'll be in less than 8 months. It's almost fun being called a troll just because I post shit that goes against the liberal democratic fuzzy feel good narrative here. Why? Just further proof the majority of you liberals are triggered bitches having a tantrum. Similar to an upset child who says no to ice cream because they're trying to prove some point that they're mad. Thats you fuckers and remember now - fuckers is a term of endearment from me.

And you idiot liberals cant be convinced of anything. Literally, the amount of information available that should make you and other users at least consider some different options or comments to make is astounding but oh no, all y'all never trumpers cant see the forest from the liberal smoke.

You were hilariously wrong in 2018 I seem to recall, so I wouldn't be spiking the ball just yet.  I mean, it was a landslide of historic proportions and you thought the Republicans were looking good.  They were crushed under the dead weight that is Trump.

I am a never Trumper because I have always known him to be a crook and every day in office he proves it to be true.  You just enjoy his criminal ways because he is your lord and saviour that can do no wrong.  

What was the difference between the Benghazi situation and the Iran Embassy situation in 2019?

2 years' worth of probes, interviews, and investigations costing 7 million dollars.

Feb. 18, 2020, 1:35 p.m.

Holder .... shitting on the rule of law.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/30/the-holder-dossier/ ..with citations...and irony...lol

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 18, 2020, 1:37 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 18, 2020, 4:32 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Holder .... shitting on the rule of law.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/30/the-holder-dossier/ ..with citations...and irony...lol

Jesus man, just send me the links to the Matt Taibbi article instead of recycled crap from CP.  

Bottom line, do you think Eric Holder abused the power of his office in the same way Barr does?  That is the problem with these "discussions" with you and Shogun.  Barr is using the office to go after Trump's political enemies and that is way worse than anything Holder did (or in most cases, didn't do).  It is the same thing as Ukraine.  Lots of presidents pressure other governments to do this or that, but Trump does it for Trump and to keep him in power.  

I have always mistrusted government and the institutions, but I have had some faith that the institutions hold up enough to keep things running smoothly and to keep people from getting disappeared.  Trump and Barr are telling the institutions to get fucked so they can do what they want.  This is a new level of corruption and you must be able to see that.

Feb. 18, 2020, 5:26 p.m.

Again. 

I believe that the appropriate term is “libtard” isn’t that (far) right?

Feb. 18, 2020, 8:13 p.m.

This is a new level of corruption and you must be able to see that.

It's equivalent to the moral bankruptcy of Neopatrimonial Factionalism .

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 18, 2020, 8:31 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 19, 2020, 4:26 a.m.

Ummm, shouldn't we be laughing at you for whining about the supposed crimes of the deep state, or Benghazi, or yada yada for years only to support Barr and Trump? I don't remember being convinced that Holder and Lynch were shitting on the rule of law.

LOL like you guys actually need any reason to laugh at me. But, it wasnt many pages ago that I said I dont have expectations of Barr given his past. And seriously, we should all be on the same page about the deep state. What was the difference between the Benghazi situation and the Iran Embassy situation in 2019?

What is funny is ALL of you being wrong in 2016, how wrong all of you been since then and how wrong you'll be in less than 8 months. It's almost fun being called a troll just because I post shit that goes against the liberal democratic fuzzy feel good narrative here. Why? Just further proof the majority of you liberals are triggered bitches having a tantrum. Similar to an upset child who says no to ice cream because they're trying to prove some point that they're mad. Thats you fuckers and remember now - fuckers is a term of endearment from me.

And you idiot liberals cant be convinced of anything. Literally, the amount of information available that should make you and other users at least consider some different options or comments to make is astounding but oh no, all y'all never trumpers cant see the forest from the liberal smoke.

Speaking of pouty children, why don’t you stick your thumb back in your mouth and go back to playing with your sisters G I Joes.

Feb. 19, 2020, 9:36 a.m.

So you can't see it?  Is spitting out some woke word salad an octopus-like ink defense against a question you don't want to answer?

Feb. 19, 2020, 12:35 p.m.

So you can't see it? Is spitting out some woke word salad an octopus-like ink defense against a question you don't want to answer?

They both advance essentially the same agendas. One by brute force the other by guile and deception.

Now, watch this!

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1229946149491990528

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 19, 2020, 12:37 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 19, 2020, 1 p.m.

You were hilariously wrong in 2018 I seem to recall, so I wouldn't be spiking the ball just yet.  I mean, it was a landslide of historic proportions and you thought the Republicans were looking good.  They were crushed under the dead weight that is Trump.

I am a never Trumper because I have always known him to be a crook and every day in office he proves it to be true.  You just enjoy his criminal ways because he is your lord and saviour that can do no wrong.  

What was the difference between the Benghazi situation and the Iran Embassy situation in 2019?

2 years' worth of probes, interviews, and investigations costing 7 million dollars.

Ya I have to be wrong once in a while :P

And I was thinking more along the lines of no lives lost under Trump/Iran with a proper response time as opposed to Benny. Oh wait, the Iran embassy thing didnt actually need a probes and investigiations did it?

Feb. 19, 2020, 1:01 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Speaking of pouty children, why don’t you stick your thumb back in your mouth and go back to playing with your sisters G I Joes.

Why dont you try to stick your pace maker there instead old man?

Feb. 19, 2020, 1:05 p.m.

@Chup - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-im-an-activist-its-my-responsibility-to-change-things

“If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly accept that label,” he said in an interview published in The Hill. “Any attorney general who is not an activist is not doing his or her job. The responsibility of the attorney general is to change things [and] bring us closer to the ideals expressed in our founding documents

Fast n Furious? Holder and BHO allowed.

Feb. 19, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Again. 

Hey in todays world, I dont stop people from identifying how they like. So call yourself whatever you want princess.

Feb. 19, 2020, 1:34 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Why dont you try to stick your pace maker there instead old man?

C'mon, I’m not that old, and it’s probably not my pacemaker you want in your mouth.

Feb. 19, 2020, 2:14 p.m.

Again. 

Hey in todays world, I dont stop people from identifying how they like. So call yourself whatever you want princess.

Reading comprehension failure is your strong suit.