Trump.

Jan. 25, 2020, 1:03 p.m.

When is the trump pee pee tape going to drop? Going to be epic

Jan. 25, 2020, 2:44 p.m.

Facists rising... https://www.npr.org/2020/01/24/799244678/pompeo-wont-say-whether-he-owes-yovanovitch-an-apology-i-ve-done-what-s-right

Trump incriminates self..... https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/749447704/download?client_id=LBCcHmRB8XSStWL6wKH2HPACspQlXg2P

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 25, 2020, 10:18 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 26, 2020, 5:18 p.m.

The global mega rich once saw Trump as a “great disaster,” and now, says Niall Ferguson of Stanford University’s conservative Hoover Institution, “they’re all a great deal richer than they were back then.” These rich don’t want the Trump boom to end. As Ferguson puts it: “The dirty little secret of Davos 2020 is they all need him to get re-elected.”

https://inequality.org/great-divide/the-evolution-of-davos-man-into-trump-fan/

Jan. 26, 2020, 5:56 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

All I said was that Soleimani deserved to die. Obviously, that is a matter of perspective, but that is my opinion and I stand by it.

As Scott Ritter explains below, you're ignorant.

https://youtu.be/L9X36QbLulg

United States drone-bombed an Iranian state official accompanied by an Iraqi state official, in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi Prime Minister, on a conflict-resolution mission requested by Donald Trump himself. In anybody’s book, that is an act of war—and extraordinary treachery, even in wartime, the equivalent of shooting someone who came to parley under a white flag.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01/24/aftermath-the-iran-war-after-the-soleimani-assassination/

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 26, 2020, 6:06 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 27, 2020, 9:33 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

All I said was that Soleimani deserved to die. Obviously, that is a matter of perspective, but that is my opinion and I stand by it.

Go to about 9:30 and watch your own video.  He is asked straight up if Soleimani is "humane" and the best he can do is talk about how integral he was in fighting ISIS by helping the Assad regime and for that, we should all be thankful.  I think we can all accept the enemy of my enemy is my friend from time to time, but Assad is also a huge prick in the region and they were coming to the aid of an ally.  Ritter doesn't address what Soleimani did in Iraq which is what I have referred to over and over.  He killed a lot of people on all sides there to gain control of the country and they have mostly succeeded.  You believe that they are there to help their Iraqi bros which is hilariously ignorant of history.

Click the link below and read it.  I think you owe me that for all the Cooterpunch I have consumed over the years.  It goes a long way to describe my thoughts on the space you occupy on the left that can only see the west as the bogeyman and everyone else as the victim.

In so doing, these self-identified leftists and "anti-war" activists once again downplayed the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the region. For them, the only civilian deaths that can be acknowledged are those caused by the military intervention of the US, Israel or their allies.

Again, I think killing him was a stupid move strategically that miraculously turned out OK only because Iran had to eat shit when they accidentally killed their own, but Soleimani was a war pig of the kind that you always claim to be against.  The truth is your only true enemy is America and the West by extension, which is why you see any action against us as necessary evils.  Soleimani is your guy, on your side, so you are willing to excuse what he has done, like a battered wife finally standing up to her abusive husband.

So keep looking, because as usual, your video did nothing to make your case or to prove that I am in fact the one that is ignorant.  Tell me, what facts am I ignoring that makes me ignorant.  I keep showing the ones you ignore.

Jan. 27, 2020, 10:29 a.m.

Don't let Bolton testify!

Jan. 27, 2020, 10:55 a.m.

Go to about 9:30 and watch your own video.  He is asked straight up if Soleimani is "humane" and the best he can do is talk about how integral he was in fighting ISIS by helping the Assad regime and for that, we should all be thankful.  I think we can all accept the enemy of my enemy is my friend from time to time, but Assad is also a huge prick in the region and they were coming to the aid of an ally.  Ritter doesn't address what Soleimani did in Iraq which is what I have referred to over and over.  He killed a lot of people on all sides there to gain control of the country and they have mostly succeeded.  You believe that they are there to help their Iraqi bros which is hilariously ignorant of history.

Click the link below and read it.  I think you owe me that for all the Cooterpunch I have consumed over the years.  It goes a long way to describe my thoughts on the space you occupy on the left that can only see the west as the bogeyman and everyone else as the victim.

In so doing, these self-identified leftists and "anti-war" activists once again downplayed the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the region. For them, the only civilian deaths that can be acknowledged are those caused by the military intervention of the US, Israel or their allies.

Again, I think killing him was a stupid move strategically that miraculously turned out OK only because Iran had to eat shit when they accidentally killed their own, but Soleimani was a war pig of the kind that you always claim to be against.  The truth is your only true enemy is America and the West by extension, which is why you see any action against us as necessary evils.  Soleimani is your guy, on your side, so you are willing to excuse what he has done, like a battered wife finally standing up to her abusive husband.

So keep looking, because as usual, your video did nothing to make your case or to prove that I am in fact the one that is ignorant.  Tell me, what facts am I ignoring that makes me ignorant.  I keep showing the ones you ignore.

From what he posts, I don't get any sense that tungsten is anti-war...

Jan. 27, 2020, 2:41 p.m.

He said she said.

chup, just get "Newsguard"... check it...  

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01/27/newsguard-can-save-you-from-putin/

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 27, 2020, 3:01 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 27, 2020, 2:43 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

To be anti-amerikan is to be profoundly anti-war.

Jan. 27, 2020, 2:56 p.m.

Anti-American-War.

Jan. 27, 2020, 3:02 p.m.

Anti-American-War.

Today all war is amerikan.

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 27, 2020, 3:03 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 27, 2020, 3:44 p.m.

Anti-American-War.

They are number one by far, but to say if they didn't exist we'd all be a bunch of cuddle-puddles is pretty lame.

Jan. 27, 2020, 6:47 p.m.

Anti-American-War.

They are number one by far, but to say if they didn't exist we'd all be a bunch of cuddle-puddles is pretty lame.

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer".

Jan. 27, 2020, 8:12 p.m.

That wasn't true then, and it isn't true now.

Jan. 28, 2020, 9:26 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

That wasn't true then, and it isn't true now.

Wisdom from 100 years ago doesn't impress you?  LOL.  The irony is that it was written by a Brit in the 20s.  I wonder if Gandhi would agree.