Trump.

Jan. 7, 2020, 9:15 p.m.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1214696910151438338

https://youtu.be/CxHMeWfKdHk

+ Canadians have small titties and I have a high IQ. Who knew?!

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 7, 2020, 9:34 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Jan. 8, 2020, 4:40 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://twitter.com/i/status/1214696910151438338

+ Canadians have small titties and I have a high IQ. Who knew?!

Ok, with such a high iq you should easily know the key word there. I don’t think a c cup is that small. More like baby bear’s porridge, just right. And I suppose last night was the first time Iran has attacked another country in over 3 centuries. I’m starting to think your bullshit factor is likely higher then your iq.

Jan. 8, 2020, 9:05 a.m.

Allegations in the WAPO addressed in my link above.

Soleimami was a patriot. Try and wrap your American poisoned Canadian brain around that. SAD!

There is no greater evil than the Great Satan, witness..... https://twitter.com/janearraf/status/1213823941321592834

https://www.justsecurity.org/67937/soleimani-strike-marks-a-novel-shift-in-targeted-killing-dangerous-to-the-global-order/

The US is getting squeezed out of the ME. Boo fucking hoo. About time.....

Remember Iran hasn't attacked another nation in over 300 years. America, not so much.

Holy fucking shitballs.  I said Soleimani deserved to die.  I never mentioned America.  This is why you are not as smart as you think you are.  You can't pull your head out of your ass far enough to see that not everything on planet Earth can be boiled down to America bad, so everyone else is good.  I think America was on the right track with the nuclear deal and if they didn't screw everything up constantly Iran could be a key ally in the Middle East.  The vast majority of Iranians are reasonable, but they have a religious leadership that is not.  They are not good people.  It wouldn't matter if America didn't exist, they would still not be good people.  I also don't want America in the Middle East, but you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact I can view the Iranian leadership as terrible AND think American foreign policy is a series of fuck ups.    

So to recap (write this down please).  I don't support America's endless wars and violent interventions.  Simultaneously I also believe that Khomeini, Putin, and Maduro are all a curse on their people.  They are not saints for hating America. 

So Mr. MENSA, why do you think Soleimani was in Iraq?  What do you think the Quds Force does?

Jan. 9, 2020, 6:52 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I said Soleimani deserved to die.

My goodness you're bloodthirsty! Sure you not an American in drag?

I also believe that Khomeini, Putin, and Maduro are all a curse on their people.

Not surprizing, coming from you. Many in those respective countries would hold the opposite view. Particularly in Venezuela where the majority are poor, Maduro would be seen more as Saint, than curse.

But, as an avowed, rabid even, capitalist, you're probably incapable of imagining what it's like to be savagely disinfranchised.

So Mr. MENSA, why do you think Soleimani was in Iraq?

He was there on a diplomatic passport enroute from Beruit to Bagdad, carrying response to Saudi initiative to defuse tension in the region.

What do you think the Quds Force does?

They're a restorative justice outfit.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/01/09/lies-the-bethlehem-doctrine-the-illegal-murder-of-soleimani/

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 9, 2020, 6:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 10, 2020, 1:17 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

By the way, who is this “us” you’re speaking for?

Just NBR - who else is going to answer you?

Jan. 10, 2020, 1:20 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Oh gimme a break. This is the type of bullshit I deal with on a regular basis. I didnt change any goal posts. In fact, you're trying to explain it away. All I said, in a round about way, was that if you knew the DNC was PRIVATE, you wouldnt have made the 'dnc private corp lol wut' comment. But you did anyways and no wall of text will correct the fact you're wrong. You can convolute this shit with your own diatribe but it doesnt make you right.

That's all my post was about. And once again, I'm somehow wrong because you just say so.

Why are you getting hung up on that point when I've already explained why I "lol wut'ed" at you calling them a private company? Out of all the points in that post the DNC private company one is the least important. The important one to deal with was your false claim about Biden.

Hung up on the point that you at the original time you posted that, you had no idea I was actually right. Which means you be trollin'.

False statements about Biden and the Ukraine? How about Kerry and Iran?

Jan. 10, 2020, 1:21 a.m.

I didnt change any goal posts. 

LOL.  Good stuff.  Nunes memo?  You haven't mentioned that one in a while.

For the most part, you don't move the goalposts, Trump does and you just accept that this is where they are now.

And you havent mentioned Mueller, Rosenstein or Russia for a looong time.

Jan. 10, 2020, 9:03 a.m.

I didnt change any goal posts. 

LOL.  Good stuff.  Nunes memo?  You haven't mentioned that one in a while.

For the most part, you don't move the goalposts, Trump does and you just accept that this is where they are now.

And you havent mentioned Mueller, Rosenstein or Russia for a looong time.

The Mueller report concluded that Russia ran an extensive campaign to influence the American election is 2016 and that the operation is still going and he laid out 10 times Trump obstructed justice.  I am not sure why I would mention him, he has been silent since he answered questions.  Remember when he said “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”  Ahh, feels like yesterday.  So those goalposts are not moving and are still damning.  Maybe you can remind me how the Nunes memo was game-changing?  And I don't remember saying much about Rosenstein, although he is a coward.

Jan. 10, 2020, 9:19 a.m.

I also believe that Khomeini, Putin, and Maduro are all a curse on their people.

Not surprizing, coming from you. Many in those respective countries would hold the opposite view. Particularly in Venezuela where the majority are poor, Maduro would be seen more as Saint, than curse.

But, as an avowed, rabid even, capitalist, you're probably incapable of imagining what it's like to be savagely disinfranchised.

He was there on a diplomatic passport enroute from Beruit to Bagdad, carrying response to Saudi initiative to defuse tension in the region.

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/01/09/lies-the-bethlehem-doctrine-the-illegal-murder-of-soleimani/

I am not bloodthirsty, I don't want war, but I am not sympathetic to Khomeini's henchmen either.  There is no doubt the Quds Forces taught IED making techniques to the Iraqis. These are indiscriminate weapons that you support as restorative justice.   This is why there are there.  By getting the US to leave completely they will have full influence over Iraq.  Their intentions in Iraq are no more respectable than Americans.  You are such a sucker to fake leftist news bullshit.  As a left-leaning liberal, the Iranian regime should be exactly what you are against.  They are an ultra-conservative Theocracy.  What are your thoughts on the death penalty for homosexuality?  Blasphemy gets death too.  Is that restorative justice?  All these sites your consume always gloss over these horrific FACTS.  All you see is the American bully and everyone else is a victim.

Jan. 10, 2020, 10:29 a.m.

Effin Ell we need the rep system back so I can rep the shit out of this ^^^

Jan. 10, 2020, 10:56 a.m.

I am not bloodthirsty, I don't want war, but I am not sympathetic to Khomeini's henchmen either.  There is no doubt the Quds Forces taught IED making techniques to the Iraqis. These are indiscriminate weapons that you support as restorative justice.   This is why there are there.  By getting the US to leave completely they will have full influence over Iraq.  Their intentions in Iraq are no more respectable than Americans.  You are such a sucker to fake leftist news bullshit.  As a left-leaning liberal, the Iranian regime should be exactly what you are against.  They are an ultra-conservative Theocracy.  What are your thoughts on the death penalty for homosexuality?  Blasphemy gets death too.  Is that restorative justice?  All these sites your consume always gloss over these horrific FACTS.  All you see is the American bully and everyone else is a victim.

I'm with Tungsten.  Gay people and infidels deserve death.  And women.  Shit, I'm sure the list is a lot longer but can't be bothered.  All those people should die too.

Jan. 10, 2020, 11:06 a.m.

There is no doubt the Quds Forces taught IED making techniques to the Iraqis. These are indiscriminate weapons that you support as restorative justice.

Yeah ok as opposed to the Americans teaching Iraqis how to die? Some 2.4 million of them.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/19/the-staggering-death-toll-in-iraq_partner/

https://youtu.be/4iFYaeoE3n4

You like childern, chup?

They are an ultra-conservative Theocracy. What are your thoughts on the death penalty for homosexuality? Blasphemy gets death

jfc, military threats, economic sanctions and assassinating their leaders ain't gonna' foster an environment where moderate views are tolerated.

What are your thoughts on Canada arming/doing brisk business with the head chopping Saudis and other gulf monarchies who have Medieval cultural practices? Where's the outrage?

To be clear, the Iraqi's have every right, by self or by proxie, to fight and remove an occupying army that invaded their country illegally.

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 10, 2020, 11:12 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 10, 2020, 2:26 p.m.

Just stop.  You keep setting up straw men.  All I said was that Soleimani deserved to die.  Obviously, that is a matter of perspective, but that is my opinion and I stand by it.

Yeah ok as opposed to the Americans teaching Iraqis how to die? Some 2.4 million of them.

What's your point?  Did I say American's hands are clean?  Did I ever say I supported their war in Iraq?  Is it convenient for you to pretend I am a Republican war hawk so that you have some kind of argument?

jfc, military threats, economic sanctions and assassinating their leaders ain't gonna' foster an environment where moderate views are tolerated.

Again, the point?  Did I say it was a good policy? Do you think I suddenly agree with what Trump does?  I am too lazy to scroll up but I am sure that I said how stupid the attack was right around the same time I said Soleimani deserved to die.

What are your thoughts on Canada arming/doing brisk business with the head chopping Saudis and other gulf monarchies who have Medieval cultural practices? Where's the outrage?

I am dead set against it.  They are brutal Wahhabist maniacs and they should be sanctioned back to the poorhouse.  Their money keeps our leaders kissing the ring and this is another reason we need to move past oil.  Outrage is not my thing.

To be clear, the Iraqi's have every right, by self or by proxie, to fight and remove an occupying army that invaded their country illegally.

Ahhh, if only they invaded legally. LOL.  Of course the Iraqis can do what they please, but you don't seem to understand that Iran is replacing the US as the occupying force.  I don't disagree with your basic premise, but Iran is there for Iranian purposes, not to help Iraq.

Jan. 10, 2020, 8:21 p.m.

'mericans, eh?

https://morningconsult.com/2020/01/08/can-you-locate-iran-few-voters-can/?fbclid=IwAR17ueIrZ1Ak3LtsnFwb4kvcf-ZsY_gbc1IJRF5xk3WxvPuY0UaLvnHCENU

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 10, 2020, 8:31 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 11, 2020, 6:02 p.m.

Am I the only one who thinks shithead has blood on his hands?