Trump.

Dec. 24, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

The Dow is at an all time high and unemployment is at the lowest rate in 50 years.

But no mention that with that booming economy the government is losing a record one trillion dollars per year.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that pumping a trillion dollars a year into the economy is going to ramp things up, but at some point that massive loan will come due.

Dec. 24, 2019, 2:06 p.m.

Posted by: switch

The Dow is at an all time high and unemployment is at the lowest rate in 50 years.

But no mention that with that booming economy the government is losing a record one trillion dollars per year.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that pumping a trillion dollars a year into the economy is going to ramp things up, but at some point that massive loan will come due.

Stockmarket is good for like 1 percent of people everyone else is still struggling and getting shit on from the elites class warfare.

Dec. 26, 2019, 4:39 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I bet I could take that "test", answer three or four completely different ways and still come out "center".

A fat lot of good that tells anyone.

Do you actually ever tell us anything?

I know little so rarely tell anyone anything. I have opinions that I’ll share if I’m ever asked.

By the way, who is this “us” you’re speaking for?

Thanks for the confirmation.

Dec. 26, 2019, 5:19 p.m.

Don't be left, right or center.  Have opinions.

Dec. 26, 2019, 6:13 p.m.

I bet I could take that "test", answer three or four completely different ways and still come out "center".

Maybe - why don't you and post the results?

I don't think it hurts to have some labels/identifiers when it comes to politics, but I agree that people shouldn't get too hung up on them and focus on the label instead of the policies or opinions.

Dec. 26, 2019, 6:19 p.m.

Oh gimme a break. This is the type of bullshit I deal with on a regular basis. I didnt change any goal posts. In fact, you're trying to explain it away. All I said, in a round about way, was that if you knew the DNC was PRIVATE, you wouldnt have made the 'dnc private corp lol wut' comment. But you did anyways and no wall of text will correct the fact you're wrong. You can convolute this shit with your own diatribe but it doesnt make you right.

That's all my post was about. And once again, I'm somehow wrong because you just say so.

Why are you getting hung up on that point when I've already explained why I "lol wut'ed" at you calling them a private company? Out of all the points in that post the DNC private company one is the least important. The important one to deal with was your false claim about Biden.

Dec. 26, 2019, 10:37 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I don't think it hurts to have some labels/identifiers when it comes to politics, but I agree that people shouldn't get too hung up on them and focus on the label instead of the policies or opinions.

I think taking any position before an opinion does more harm than good.

Dec. 26, 2019, 10:59 p.m.

I think taking any position before an opinion does more harm than good.

From which perspective, the speaker or the listener?

Dec. 26, 2019, 11:25 p.m.

If Corbyn can be defeated with a libel it can work just as well on Sanders.

https://www.blackagendareport.com/freedom-rider-propaganda-and-defeat-jeremy-corbyn

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 26, 2019, 11:27 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 30, 2019, 11:04 a.m.

Last week, the Federalist Society held its annual lawyers’ convention in D.C. For three days, conservative and libertarian attorneys flitted between panels, hearing debates about hot-button legal topics. But the main events were two black-tie dinners: one on Thursday night featuring Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and another on Friday night featuring Attorney General William Barr. Both evenings transformed from intellectual salons into campaign rallies for the Republican Party and Donald Trump. And both further demonstrated a fact that any reasonable observer should already know: The Federalist Society is a fundamentally partisan organization that uses academic debate to conceal its crucial role in the GOP’s judicial nomination machine—and, by extension, Trump’s presidency.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/11/federalist-society-barr-mcconnell-trump.html

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 30, 2019, 11:05 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 2, 2020, 9:28 a.m.

Did anyone ever really believe the Federalist Society was anything other than a libertarian (for the rich) breeding ground?  They play a key role in the GOP win at all costs strategy and that is plain as day.

Jan. 2, 2020, 10:03 a.m.

I didnt change any goal posts. 

LOL.  Good stuff.  Nunes memo?  You haven't mentioned that one in a while.

For the most part, you don't move the goalposts, Trump does and you just accept that this is where they are now.

Jan. 2, 2020, 11:15 p.m.

Trump is gonna' kill us all! I'd get a shovel and start digging if I were you.....

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/01/02/fear-of-a-major-mideast-war/

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 2, 2020, 11:18 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 3, 2020, 8:38 a.m.

Wasn't Hillary the one that was going to start a war with Iran?  Maybe Trump is Hillary and we need to pull her mask off like Scooby-Doo.

Seriously though this sucks.  There is no u-turn here.  Iran is pissed and shit is going to hit the fan.  They will seek revenge and I think we all know that Trump won't be able to stand back and think about all the ramifications when that happens.  This guy deserved to die, but the reason for doing it in the way that they did better be fucking good because he just opened Pandora's box.

Jan. 3, 2020, 12:52 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This guy deserved to die, 

How so? Any more than any other high ranking military official serving on foreign soil in the ME?