Trump.

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:05 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

I think it is obvious to anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to announce that they were investigating Hunter Biden and that he was dangling the funding as the treat for following through.  Jordan can speed talk all he wants, but the evidence is plain as day and the timeline makes it obvious that he only allowed the money to go through after he was caught.  Do you disagree?  I can't see how anyone with eyes and ears could.

Would you like to provide me a link to this timelime. I'd rather read Chup approved material before we begin since my sources are, well, you know..  not accepted by you.

ps: Jordan was upset but not yelling. Should I start tagging things in case any one reading needs a mental safe space while youtubing?

Timeline  This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

Does it not seem odd to you that Trump decides he is going to crack down on global corruption, and the one case he happens upon involves Joe Biden?

Nope. Maybe it's tit for tat - you've said it yourself, how many invesitgations were involving Trump's family?

And I think there's now 3 congressional investigations into Biden & Biden. But as you guys are fond saying, those dont find any wrong doing so its all a stage right?

I'll get back to you on the timeline somewhat later.

Lots.  Take the one that found they improperly ran a charity for their own gain for example.. but how many investigations were launched by Biden?  Does Biden represent all law enforcement to explain the tit for tat?  Are the accusations of sexual assault Biden's fault too?  Can you pull your head out of his ass long enough to see how ridiculous this all is?  If the investigations find wrongdoing by the Bidens I will fully accept that.  I doubt they will, but I don't know what they have done and I can't look reality in the face and choose to not believe it.  If they did find wrongdoing Biden would probably step down too.

This is your cognitive dissonance at work.  You hoped they would find a smoking gun in the FISA process that started Russiagate (spoiler... they didn't) because it would have been a violation of the process and it could get him off the hook on a technicality and in your mind erase everything they found on him.  But you are A-OK with Trump pressuring a foreign government to investigate his opponent's son and send over his personal "fixer" to find the dirt.  What about your strong belief in the legal process?  It would be funny if there weren't 150 million more of you with voting rights.

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:13 p.m.

That letter is amazing. We are watching the mental collapse of the President in real-time; what a deranged mess he is. It is shocking that that is the letter he releases with teams of lawyers and aides at his side. Clearly he trusts nobody to guide him through this process - no professional opined on that - or if they did he ignored it. Awesome! If Im north Korea I do a missle test 10 seconds after the House vote. I might even have it painted like Baby Trump!

He is after all, and first and foremost, a reality TV Star (even more so than a developer). How he runs his day to day life, and unfortunately his Office, is just like if cameras were following him around an island or in a locked up house. I keep waiting for SNL to do a White House Apprentice segment where Donald is fighting off being fired every episode.

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:14 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Not odd at all, predictable really. I’m sure his minions have been shovel in hand digging for dirt on Bernie and other dems as well.

It's funny that this Ukraine scandal is where they landed.  I have yet to hear what Joe Biden was actually saving his son from in this conspiracy theory.  Just a blanket "they were corrupt".  If you are going to fabricate a scandal you would think there would have been an actual act of bad faith to point to.  Ukraine is pretty corrupt, it couldn't be that hard to make up a story tying Hunter Biden to some of it.  Amateur hour.

Maybe this makes no sense to either of you because Trump didnt have to make up a story and fabricate anything.

Given Chup's past faith in all the bad players (Mueller, Rod, Comey, etc), if I were one of you two, I'd expect to be proven wrong, again, pretty soon.

Again?  Seriously though, ELI5 the story of Joe Biden's crime?  Spare no detail.  I want to know how he managed to get the international community behind firing Shokin even before he was.

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:45 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Political science it is mang.

Sorry, but no. 

Scientists working for Shell and Exxon were aware of the impact of carbondioxide emissions on our planet. In the late 70s and early 80s. 

Google it yourself if you like, I am too tired to provide any links. 

You know....in a different thread you said that a lot of what ypu posr on here is for entertainment purposes only and that you just want to pull legs, but I really think that with such statements that openly support denial of scientific data...well.... sorry, but no. 

The change that is happening can be measured. No denial, no sarcasm or blatant disregard can change what is happening. 

The Earth's climate does not give a shit about your musings. It is happening, if you like it or not....does not change a thing.

Easy there Grumpy Greta lover. I said they were expecting an ice age back then. Now, we're gonna melt and burn? Try to find your own links on what changed drastically to come to this new conclusion.

I'm not saying the climate isnt changing - I've said it is several times, just we humans are not to blame in the least. I cant believe the collective genius of NBR misinterprets me this much. Oh wait, yes I can.

"we humans are not to blame in the least"

How would you design the science experiment to prove that?

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:46 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

That letter is amazing. We are watching the mental collapse of the President in real-time; what a deranged mess he is. It is shocking that that is the letter he releases with teams of lawyers and aides at his side. Clearly he trusts nobody to guide him through this process - no professional opined on that - or if they did he ignored it. Awesome! If Im north Korea I do a missle test 10 seconds after the House vote. I might even have it painted like Baby Trump!

He is after all, and first and foremost, a reality TV Star (even more so than a developer). How he runs his day to day life, and unfortunately his Office, is just like if cameras were following him around an island or in a locked up house. I keep waiting for SNL to do a White House Apprentice segment where Donald is fighting off being fired every episode.

If he were to be titled, "Developer" I think it would be more in the role of developing a billion dollars into a million dollars.

Dec. 18, 2019, 2:50 p.m.

I said they were expecting an ice age back then. 

No, "they" really weren't.

Dec. 18, 2019, 3:06 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: Ddean

If he were to be titled, "Developer" I think it would be more in the role of developing a billion dollars into a million dollars.

LMAO.  Maybe more of a magician then?  If he just invested the 460 million his dad gave him he could be living right now on an island with nobody but himself, a butler and 100 Ivanka look alike sex slaves and nobody would be bothering him.

Dec. 18, 2019, 3:13 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

https://skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predictions-in-1970s.htm

Dec. 18, 2019, 5:40 p.m.

**Posted by: ReductiMat

**"we humans are not to blame in the least"

Lets take this aspect to the climate change thread.

Dec. 18, 2019, 5:40 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

https://skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predictions-in-1970s.htm

Not surprising that I'd find the 10% and use it...

Dec. 18, 2019, 5:45 p.m.

Maybe this makes no sense to either of you because Trump didnt have to make up a story and fabricate anything.

Given Chup's past faith in all the bad players (Mueller, Rod, Comey, etc), if I were one of you two, I'd expect to be proven wrong, again, pretty soon.

Again?  Seriously though, ELI5 the story of Joe Biden's crime?  Spare no detail.  I want to know how he managed to get the international community behin4d firing Shokin even before he was.

Yes wrong again. You were wrong about - Mueller. Rosenstein. Russia Russia Russia, etc etc. You will be proven wrong about Ukraine and the Bidens. Just you wont accept or believe it.

As for the unquoted comment about a "Trump global clean up initiative" that started with the Bidens. If it started with Comey, Clintons, Brennan or who have you, you would've whined and cried the same amount as Trump calling out a witch hunt.

Dec. 18, 2019, 5:57 p.m.

Timeline  This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

Does it not seem odd to you that Trump decides he is going to crack down on global corruption, and the one case he happens upon involves Joe Biden?

Nope. Maybe it's tit for tat - you've said it yourself, how many invesitgations were involving Trump's family?

And I think there's now 3 congressional investigations into Biden & Biden. But as you guys are fond saying, those dont find any wrong doing so its all a stage right?

I'll get back to you on the timeline somewhat later.

Lots.  Take the one that found they improperly ran a charity for their own gain for example.. but how many investigations were launched by Biden?  Does Biden represent all law enforcement to explain the tit for tat?  Are the accusations of sexual assault Biden's fault too?  Can you pull your head out of his ass long enough to see how ridiculous this all is?  If the investigations find wrongdoing by the Bidens I will fully accept that.  I doubt they will, but I don't know what they have done and I can't look reality in the face and choose to not believe it.  If they did find wrongdoing Biden would probably step down too.

This is your cognitive dissonance at work.  You hoped they would find a smoking gun in the FISA process that started Russiagate (spoiler... they didn't) because it would have been a violation of the process and it could get him off the hook on a technicality and in your mind erase everything they found on him.  But you are A-OK with Trump pressuring a foreign government to investigate his opponent's son and send over his personal "fixer" to find the dirt.  What about your strong belief in the legal process?  It would be funny if there weren't 150 million more of you with voting rights.

Biden is part of the DNC, a private company. The DNC has rep's in the House, Congress and Senate. Can you pull your head out of your own ass long enough to see that for what it is? Consider that rhetorical since you cant see the DNC Impeachment coup for just that (a usurping of government with your blessing).

Stop the clinical psych comments. They make you look like attack bot Bazzet.

Funny you should bring up FISA. The FISA court made a rare public statement recently about the FBI's and or Comey's (ab)use of the process.

As for a smoking gun in the FISA process, there was people who had criminal charges were referred if I'm not mistaken and just like I said I doubt there will be indictments because of where Barr came from.

And again, Trump asked a foreign gubment for assistance. I have yet to see any pressure by the current US Admin. Biden publicaly pressured a foreign gubment with Obama's help and you and all your libtarded friends are completely cool with it. Cog dissonance what now?

Dec. 18, 2019, 7 p.m.

Impeached! What now Marc?

Dec. 18, 2019, 7:09 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Impeached! What now Marc?

Maybe he'll pull a Trump Steak out of the freezer an while watching it sizzle away on the bbq he'll ponder whether the degree from TrumpU was worth it.

Dec. 18, 2019, 7:16 p.m.

**Posted by: ReductiMat

**"we humans are not to blame in the least"

Lets take this aspect to the climate change thread.

Fuck.  You're right, Cam is finally gonna kick us off here unless we do.  Hope I remember to go there.