Trump.

Dec. 16, 2019, 4:47 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I think it is obvious to anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to announce that they were investigating Hunter Biden and that he was dangling the funding as the treat for following through.  Jordan can speed talk all he wants, but the evidence is plain as day and the timeline makes it obvious that he only allowed the money to go through after he was caught.  Do you disagree?  I can't see how anyone with eyes and ears could.

Would you like to provide me a link to this timelime. I'd rather read Chup approved material before we begin since my sources are, well, you know..  not accepted by you.

ps: Jordan was upset but not yelling. Should I start tagging things in case any one reading needs a mental safe space while youtubing?

Timeline  This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

Does it not seem odd to you that Trump decides he is going to crack down on global corruption, and the one case he happens upon involves Joe Biden?

Not odd at all, predictable really. I’m sure his minions have been shovel in hand digging for dirt on Bernie and other dems as well.

Dec. 17, 2019, 9:40 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

I think it is obvious to anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to announce that they were investigating Hunter Biden and that he was dangling the funding as the treat for following through.  Jordan can speed talk all he wants, but the evidence is plain as day and the timeline makes it obvious that he only allowed the money to go through after he was caught.  Do you disagree?  I can't see how anyone with eyes and ears could.

Would you like to provide me a link to this timelime. I'd rather read Chup approved material before we begin since my sources are, well, you know..  not accepted by you.

ps: Jordan was upset but not yelling. Should I start tagging things in case any one reading needs a mental safe space while youtubing?

Timeline  This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

Does it not seem odd to you that Trump decides he is going to crack down on global corruption, and the one case he happens upon involves Joe Biden?

Not odd at all, predictable really. I’m sure his minions have been shovel in hand digging for dirt on Bernie and other dems as well.

It's funny that this Ukraine scandal is where they landed.  I have yet to hear what Joe Biden was actually saving his son from in this conspiracy theory.  Just a blanket "they were corrupt".  If you are going to fabricate a scandal you would think there would have been an actual act of bad faith to point to.  Ukraine is pretty corrupt, it couldn't be that hard to make up a story tying Hunter Biden to some of it.  Amateur hour.

Dec. 17, 2019, 4:30 p.m.

A good read!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6581905-Letter-From-President-Trump-Final.html

lol....

Dec. 17, 2019, 5:31 p.m.

I feel sorry for the poor sap who had to write that steaming pile of dog turd. Really? five pages.

Dec. 17, 2019, 6:27 p.m.

To think that that rambling is how he wants his protest to impeachment to be remembered 100 years from now...

Dec. 18, 2019, 8:44 a.m.

Posted by: thaaad

To think that that rambling is how he wants his protest to impeachment to be remembered 100 years from now...

...and having the guts calling it "war on democracy" by the Democrats.

Dec. 18, 2019, 10:39 a.m.

I feel sorry for the poor sap who had to write that steaming pile of dog turd. Really? five pages.

Was probably Miller.

Dec. 18, 2019, 10:39 a.m.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder --> https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment

Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted

React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior

Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change

Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Last edited by: KenN on Dec. 18, 2019, 10:41 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 18, 2019, 12:06 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Narcissistic Personality Disorder --> https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment

Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted

React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior

Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change

Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Shogun is that you? 🤔😂

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:23 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Nobody cared about that before 2000 and older 1970s science said we should be expect a small ice age. 

Bull

Shit.

The fear of the world went Y2K, 2012 and somewhere in between Climate Change got a grip from Al Gore.

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:27 p.m.

Nope. Maybe it's tit for tat - you've said it yourself, how many invesitgations were involving Trump's family?

And I think there's now 3 congressional investigations into Biden & Biden. But as you guys are fond saying, those dont find any wrong doing so its all a stage right?

I'll get back to you on the timeline somewhat later.

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:35 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Political science it is mang.

Sorry, but no. 

Scientists working for Shell and Exxon were aware of the impact of carbondioxide emissions on our planet. In the late 70s and early 80s. 

Google it yourself if you like, I am too tired to provide any links. 

You know....in a different thread you said that a lot of what ypu posr on here is for entertainment purposes only and that you just want to pull legs, but I really think that with such statements that openly support denial of scientific data...well.... sorry, but no. 

The change that is happening can be measured. No denial, no sarcasm or blatant disregard can change what is happening. 

The Earth's climate does not give a shit about your musings. It is happening, if you like it or not....does not change a thing.

Easy there Grumpy Greta lover. I said they were expecting an ice age back then. Now, we're gonna melt and burn? Try to find your own links on what changed drastically to come to this new conclusion.

I'm not saying the climate isnt changing - I've said it is several times, just we humans are not to blame in the least. I cant believe the collective genius of NBR misinterprets me this much. Oh wait, yes I can.

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:39 p.m.

It's funny that this Ukraine scandal is where they landed.  I have yet to hear what Joe Biden was actually saving his son from in this conspiracy theory.  Just a blanket "they were corrupt".  If you are going to fabricate a scandal you would think there would have been an actual act of bad faith to point to.  Ukraine is pretty corrupt, it couldn't be that hard to make up a story tying Hunter Biden to some of it.  Amateur hour.

Maybe this makes no sense to either of you because Trump didnt have to make up a story and fabricate anything.

Given Chup's past faith in all the bad players (Mueller, Rod, Comey, etc), if I were one of you two, I'd expect to be proven wrong, again, pretty soon.

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:43 p.m.

And NBR - there's a Climage change thread we can put a whole page of this thread into now.

Dec. 18, 2019, 1:59 p.m.

Timeline This is a good one that goes back in time to show how everything is connected.

This time line starts with an agenda or personal bias is easy to read. Published by an NY-Greenich village area Uni.

Before I begin, would you have a non liberal version?

edit: After some skimming and scanning, I dont put much stock in that. It doesnt need to start where it does, it doesnt need to include after the fact "polls" with no source. If you and the authors truly believe Trump was threatened by Biden running or by announcing his candidacy then we will have another topic impass as usual.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 18, 2019, 2:13 p.m., edited 1 time in total.