Trump.

Dec. 12, 2019, 12:04 p.m.

Posted by: brente

President Trump has an approval rating almost 10 points higher then Obama did at the same point in his presidency and the US economy is doing better then it has since the sixties so as I like to say "All You Whining Lefties can such an egg. Poor losers that you are.

Dear Troll,

Your spelling is off.

Sincerely,

Your Grammer Nahzi.

By the way..

thaad...your profile picture is sort of .... disturbing. Reminds me of The Village and The Dark Crystal from back in those days.

Last edited by: Mic on Dec. 12, 2019, 12:07 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 12, 2019, 12:10 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: syncro

Yo chup, see that ^^^ ?  told you Trump is going to win again.

I will suck that egg if he does!  As I like to say "Really?  You like to say that?"

Would that not be the second egg? You did not believe it the first time, either....I recall. I could be wrong tho. 

I really think that Einstein was right about human stupidity. 

Right now I am just curious about the election in the UK.

Dec. 12, 2019, 1:42 p.m.

"It's Happening," Declares Jeremy Corbyn as Early UK Election Reports Suggest "Longest Queues Ever"

"These images of people queuing to vote will scare the death out of the Tories. Get up, get out, and let's make history."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/11/nhs-us-health-care-trade-deal-uk-election

"Today, vote to save our NHS. Vote for a pay rise. Vote for free childcare. Vote for lower fares and bills. Vote for real change. Vote for Labour," tweeted Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1205107356981514245

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 12, 2019, 2:39 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 12, 2019, 4:59 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: syncro

Yo chup, see that ^^^ ?  told you Trump is going to win again.

I will suck that egg if he does!  As I like to say "Really?  You like to say that?"

Would that not be the second egg? You did not believe it the first time, either....I recall. I could be wrong tho. 

I really think that Einstein was right about human stupidity. 

Right now I am just curious about the election in the UK.

I was dead wrong, but I feel like the thing I had to suck was a lot worse than an egg.

And I could be wrong again, that is the thing with odds.  Trump beat the odds last time, but that wasn't because he is a natural odds breaker.  I think his odds of winning again are likely worse than they were before, but we have a long wait.  The only thing he has to cling to right now is the economy, and he is doing his utmost best to screw that up.

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:02 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

"It's Happening," Declares Jeremy Corbyn as Early UK Election Reports Suggest "Longest Queues Ever"

"These images of people queuing to vote will scare the death out of the Tories. Get up, get out, and let's make history."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/11/nhs-us-health-care-trade-deal-uk-election

"Today, vote to save our NHS. Vote for a pay rise. Vote for free childcare. Vote for lower fares and bills. Vote for real change. Vote for Labour," tweeted Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1205107356981514245

Sorry Jeremy... sorry UK.

Election results 2019: Tories on course to win majority - exit poll

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:20 p.m.

how come so many people all around the world are so stuuupid

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:30 p.m.

No troll account just the truth and I know how much you lefties hate truth and facts it hurts your feeling. You bunch will be howling at the moon when he wins again next year by a larger margin then he beat the Hildabeast last time.

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:32 p.m.

Not stupid like the left, well informed about how the left is dragging the west down to its demise.

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:40 p.m.

Brente, may I welcome you to NBR! This will be about as warm as it gets in here lol

@ Chupcake - As for R - Jim Jordan, here's a 5 min vid. But you probably wont watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=svAg6T1-pWM&feature=emb_logo

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:41 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Like as in super vague posts with no direction or clear subjects?

Dec. 12, 2019, 5:47 p.m.

Not stupid like the left, well informed about how the left is dragging the west down to its demise.

In case you havent read most of these threads, the majority of users/posters here still believe in Al Gore's science and truly believe we need a carbon tax that will obviously just magically fix .. the world apparently.

Dec. 12, 2019, 6:02 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: Adam-West

Like as in super vague posts with no direction or clear subjects?

Or no particular contribution to the topic at hand but just want to add their two cents cause they like the sound of themselves talking

Dec. 12, 2019, 6:10 p.m.

Brente, may I welcome you to NBR! This will be about as warm as it gets in here lol

@ Chupcake - As for R - Jim Jordan, here's a 5 min vid. But you probably wont watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=svAg6T1-pWM&feature=emb_logo

Rants for five minutes about everything except the facts of the impeachment.  Standard procedure for the guilty.

Dec. 12, 2019, 6:27 p.m.

No troll account just the truth and I know how much you lefties hate truth and facts it hurts your feeling. You bunch will be howling at the moon when he wins again next year by a larger margin then he beat the Hildabeast last time.

You must be one of the uneducated that Donald loves so much. Back to fourth grade english for you buddy.

Dec. 12, 2019, 6:29 p.m.

In case you havent read most of these threads, the majority of users/posters here still believe in Al Gore's science and truly believe we need a carbon tax that will obviously just magically fix .. the world apparently.

Easy there Pinocchio.🤥