Trump.

Nov. 28, 2019, 3:46 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: tashi

It’s not “for you,” it’s info that addresses your theories. 

Thank you for the further info.  One of the tricky things here is that Ukraine is a corrupt mess so no one source is reliable.

Really now?  Who else is going to reply to it? Without a counterpunch link...?

Thadd?

I may not have replied, I did appreciate it.  You make points with half-truths and by ignoring supporting details, which is what Trump does, and Tashi called you out on it.  Your posts epitomize Trumpism.  Fact-checking is exhausting and meaningless because instead of addressing your errors you move on to the next tall tale, and so on.  You didn't address a single point made in that post, and nobody thought you would which is probably why it wasn't intended for you.

This thread is voluminous, but you should go back and see how many times you claimed some penny was about to drop, only for nothing to come of it.  Never a witness, or a document, just a theory that leads into another theory.

Nov. 28, 2019, 4:57 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I may not have replied, I did appreciate it.  You make points with half-truths and by ignoring supporting details, which is what Trump does, and Tashi called you out on it.  Your posts epitomize Trumpism.  Fact-checking is exhausting and meaningless because instead of addressing your errors you move on to the next tall tale, and so on.  You didn't address a single point made in that post, and nobody thought you would which is probably why it wasn't intended for you.

This thread is voluminous, but you should go back and see how many times you claimed some penny was about to drop, only for nothing to come of it.  Never a witness, or a document, just a theory that leads into another theory.

The amount of patience you have for shogun is outstanding. So much so that I'm starting to wonder if these two accounts are actually the same person just having a protracted conversation with themselves online.

Nov. 28, 2019, 11:08 p.m.

It's called a "circle jerk"

Now Obummer's going after Sanders..... https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1199312465345036288

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 28, 2019, 11:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 29, 2019, 3:31 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

The amount of patience you have for shogun is outstanding. So much so that I'm starting to wonder if these two accounts are actually the same person just having a protracted conversation with themselves online.

If you look above  your post, it looks likes Tashi and Chupcake are the same user.

You still an admin? Check the ip.

Nov. 29, 2019, 3:52 a.m.

Thank you for the further info. One of the tricky things here is that Ukraine is a corrupt mess so no one source is reliable.

Really now? Who else is going to reply to it? Without a counterpunch link...?

Thadd?

I may not have replied, I did appreciate it. You make points with half-truths and by ignoring supporting details, which is what Trump does, and Tashi called you out on it. Your posts epitomize Trumpism. Fact-checking is exhausting and meaningless because instead of addressing your errors you move on to the next tall tale, and so on. You didn't address a single point made in that post, and nobody thought you would which is probably why it wasn't intended for you.

This thread is voluminous, but you should go back and see how many times you claimed some penny was about to drop, only for nothing to come of it. Never a witness, or a document, just a theory that leads into another theory.

Serious? One of you gloss over 4 posts of mine with relative info and then you claim I dont address things? You're going for the character attack instead of refuting what I've recently posted. I get it - you didnt expect me to start making sense or you didnt realize the scope of Ukraine. And just because you claim its nonsense, doesnt make it so. You're also letting yourself down by not schooling me on the unreplied to posts that are so unfactual, incorrect, confirmation biased and obviously pure right wing bullshit that you and everyone else should be having a field day with it.

But.. what this, you cant attack the message just the messenger...?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 29, 2019, 3:56 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 29, 2019, 4:06 a.m.

Shogun, the only reason you equate Obama and Trump is because you refuse to believe that he is the petty conman everyone else can see.  Obama, like every president before him, has things he should not be proud of.  He killed a lot of people with drones and he was weak on climate change for example.   The reason people called many of his critics racists is because of birtherism... and the fact many of them are racists, but he fucked up plenty.  The difference between Obama, or even GWB and Trump is that Trump is reckless and stupid and doesn't listen to anyone but himself.  He has lived a lifetime of corruption and I knew that long before he became president.  Nothing has changed.  He is super lazy too.  He golfs all the time and sleeps in.  All evidence points to him also being a sexual predator as well.  He has no redeemable qualities.  

You may not blindly follow him, but you do blindly believe him despite the fact you must know that he lies constantly.  Most of these stories don't hold up to even the most basic level of scrutiny.  He stonewalls any investigation into him personally because he is wholly corrupt.  The only thing I wonder is how far does this need to go before you actually believe it.

How is birtherism even racist? See, couldnt question Obama because racism! And wasnt his SSN from Conn but he was born in Hawaii while the certificate said he was African American but that terminology wasnt used yet?  Didnt the Hawaii state dept head of birth certs die in a plane crash en route to testify in a birther case? Nah, that's just penny drops that dont add up.

Whatev's. I dont believe half this shit and thats where we differ. You think it matters, I'm pretty sure it doesnt.

What were Obama's redeeming qualities? Besides being a previously disbarred lawyer and a community organizer before a Senator?

Nov. 29, 2019, 8:53 a.m.

Can anyone translate?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 29, 2019, 9:15 a.m.

That’s the wordsmithery of a stable genius, you wouldn’t understand.

Nov. 29, 2019, 12:04 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Schizophrenia is a bitch.  LOL

Shogun is my window into the world of Trump's support, so I find it interesting and a little frightening because he is at least willing to come here and make his case where most are in their bubble and never see the light of day.  If I can't make any headway with him, the rest are solidly in place.  I guess I am looking for a sign of hope that there can be an understanding between the sides because the two of us can do this back and forth without any animosity, but that is not the case with the US population.  I am not sure how this goes without a lot of violence.  No matter who wins the next election there will be a lot of people that feel they have lost their country.  The ones on the right are often well-armed and have made it clear they will fight.  I could see domestic terror becoming a regular occurrence.

Nov. 29, 2019, 12:18 p.m.

Thank you for the further info. One of the tricky things here is that Ukraine is a corrupt mess so no one source is reliable.

Really now? Who else is going to reply to it? Without a counterpunch link...?

Thadd?

I may not have replied, I did appreciate it. You make points with half-truths and by ignoring supporting details, which is what Trump does, and Tashi called you out on it. Your posts epitomize Trumpism. Fact-checking is exhausting and meaningless because instead of addressing your errors you move on to the next tall tale, and so on. You didn't address a single point made in that post, and nobody thought you would which is probably why it wasn't intended for you.

This thread is voluminous, but you should go back and see how many times you claimed some penny was about to drop, only for nothing to come of it. Never a witness, or a document, just a theory that leads into another theory.

Serious? One of you gloss over 4 posts of mine with relative info and then you claim I dont address things? You're going for the character attack instead of refuting what I've recently posted. I get it - you didnt expect me to start making sense or you didnt realize the scope of Ukraine. And just because you claim its nonsense, doesnt make it so. You're also letting yourself down by not schooling me on the unreplied to posts that are so unfactual, incorrect, confirmation biased and obviously pure right wing bullshit that you and everyone else should be having a field day with it.

But.. what this, you cant attack the message just the messenger...?

I don't have the time to fact check all the errors and omissions or investigate the inuendos that I don't understand.  BHO and GWB locked vault?  What's that.  Should I have to Google it?  

As for Ukraine, I do realize the scope.  They are a country torn between Russia and the West.  There are a lot of people there still loyal to Russia, and a lot of the same oligarchs controlling things so there is a lot of corruption and shenanigans.  What I also know is that it is almost entirely members of the GOP they seem to have political and business connections from Russia and the pro-Russia side of Ukraine.  From Manafort, to the lawyer that met with Don Jr, to the spy that was knee-deep in the NRA, to Trump Tower Moscow, to Gates, to Stone, to Flynn.  That is a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

Nov. 29, 2019, 2:28 p.m.

Nov. 29, 2019, 5:43 p.m.

That must be fake, it doesn’t say “African American” or what his SSN is AT ALL. 

Or maybe your SSN and race aren’t actually on American birth certificates and that’s just a bunch of birther bullshit.

Nov. 30, 2019, 12:52 a.m.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/11/27/john-kiriakou-the-press-should-not-be-shielding-fbi-malfeasance/

Dec. 2, 2019, 9:41 a.m.

That must be fake, it doesn’t say “African American” or what his SSN is AT ALL.

Or maybe your SSN and race aren’t actually on American birth certificates and that’s just a bunch of birther bullshit.

Oh it must be because CAN an "african" and someone born in Kenya hold office of the President (of the US)?

edit: and ya, I read that wrong in the early morning - trust me, that was pre-coffee early post.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 2, 2019, 3:22 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 2, 2019, 12:12 p.m.

dude, you making yourself moot

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/12/02/ukraine-the-new-cold-war-and-the-politics-of-impeachment/

.......despite the Democrats very effective marketing campaigns of Russia! and Trump Goddammit, Trump!, the world still seems remarkably like it was in 2016. Three years of increasingly shrill assertions haven’t made the establishment Democrats one iota more attractive. I can’t imagine that Barack Obama saying that he is going to take Bernie Sanders out has had an effect other than to make people want to start lighting shit on fire. I’m not suggesting that people do this. But that is the feeling.

The establishment Democrats are determined to have it their way. Screw democracy, screw the will of the people, screw the wellbeing of the people, screw acting on the people’s behalf, they’re going to elect themselves a billionaire. And, they’d be fine with a right-wing rebellion— rich people love fascism. We’re on our own. Work for Bernie. Vote for Bernie. Thanks for the political clarification Obama!

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 2, 2019, 1:53 p.m., edited 2 times in total.