Trump.

Oct. 9, 2019, 11:46 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Raise the voting age? By your stated logic above, anyone should be able to vote. I don’t hate Donald Doushbag, I just think he’s a classless piece of shit. Even Reagan had some class.

Homeless or not you should have the ability to show you are a Canadian or landed citizen, I believe if you can’t you probably don’t care to. how about this, if you collect a welfare cheque, a pension or a veteran’s pension you can vote.

At this point all your doing is trolling. Too bad draining the swamp won’t stop that.🖕🏿

Not trolling that much, a bit maybe but mainly just laying out the idiocy of liberal principles. Remember - this line of comments started after I called out Switch regarding Obama stating anyone can and anyone should vote. He wanted the exact thing I said; thats how messed up the other side is. This wont be a surprise but I like privileges and voting should be a mandatory one (because how can you say a party has a majority vote of the people when less than half even showed up).

as soon as something becomes mandatory it becomes more of a rule and not a privilege. who cares if everybody votes when in a two party system one can have the majority of votes and still lose. Even Vlad must think that’s fucked up.

No I'm pretty sure Vlad is like I'm glad I dont have to rig both elections! And I was speaking of Canadian voting being mandatory. We're a joke yet you all look south to lol at them for any reason you want.

Lets just say the Founding Fathers might've been time travelers to have the forsight of the electoral college.

Oct. 10, 2019, 2:08 p.m.

Lets just say the Founding Fathers might've been time travelers to have the forsight of the electoral college.

I know I will probably cringe at the answer... but why do you think this?

Oct. 10, 2019, 2:13 p.m.

Trump donors charged in campaign finance case

Is it just me, or are there a lot of round-headed Soviet characters in this dystopian novel we are all living through?

Oct. 10, 2019, 4:27 p.m.

They ain't Soviet. 

Oh wait, you're a conspiracy theorist!

Both men are US citizens. Mr Parnas was born in Ukraine, Mr Fruman in Belarus.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 10, 2019, 4:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 10, 2019, 4:45 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=S50VmdYquYg

Remember that the national security state killed JFK for going over their heads and corresponding directly with Khrushchev to solve the Cuban missle crisis.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 10, 2019, 11:24 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Oct. 11, 2019, 10:41 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I know I will probably cringe at the answer... but why do you think this?

Well sadly I was joking about the time traveling part.

Perhaps they simply understood mob rule and devised a secondary check system to prevent that. Similar to how most Canadian elections are over by the time the maritimes, Quebec and Ontario is counted, they didnt want for example NYC and Cali to decide the country.

Oct. 11, 2019, 11:29 a.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/10/11/why-trump-is-facing-impeachment/

The revolution of 1776, the last revolution that the US elites liked that was not rigged by the CIA, gave us the Articles of Confederation as the ruling document for the new sovereign. By 1787 the US elites of the time, Hamilton and supporting cast, were chaffing under what they characterized as the “excesses of democracy.” A new constitution was drafted and approved with “checks and balances.” What needed to be checked and balanced? Democracy, the direct rule of the people, was what was checked in the new document, while slavery was reaffirmed under the highest law of the land.

Oct. 11, 2019, 11:42 a.m.

Chup - if we're going to do the predictions, should we field a few suggestions from other NBR'ers as well as the obvious and simple yes/no to Election 2020, Impeachment and yada yada?

Oct. 12, 2019, 11:10 a.m.

KAGA 2020 read it and weep you leftist swine.

Oct. 12, 2019, 10:19 p.m.

Posted by: wizardB

KAGA 2020 read it and weep you leftist swine.

Howdy, troglodyte!

Oct. 15, 2019, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

They ain't Soviet. 

In other words, both men were born in the Soviet Union.

Oct. 15, 2019, 2:23 p.m.

They ain't Soviet.

Apparently, this factoid appears to have escaped tungsten's sharp eyes.

Last edited by: KenN on Oct. 15, 2019, 2:24 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 15, 2019, 11:06 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

They ain't Soviet.

Be here now.

Oct. 16, 2019, 9:48 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

They ain't Soviet.

Be here now.

My intention was not to point to the origin of their passports. Look at these guys? They were probably born wearing tracksuits with sexy ladies down the sides. Those pics with Guliani hanging with the one guy with gold chains and his shirt unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest are hilarious. Even my 80-year-old mother would know that if you are looking to do some shady shit, he is your guy.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Oct. 16, 2019, 9:48 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 16, 2019, 4:02 p.m.

Chup - if we're going to do the predictions, should we field a few suggestions from other NBR'ers as well as the obvious and simple yes/no to Election 2020, Impeachment and yada yada?

I don't have too many for what is to come, but I did make a few in the past and considering the latest news they are pretty spot on, I just need Kushner to go down.  A boy can dream.

Posted by: chupacabra (Feb 26, 2018)

I will give you the Trump win, although just like Trump himself, you got lucky because it was a razor-thin margin and almost anything could have changed the outcome (cough - Russians - cough). What I doubt is that you or Tungsten will concede much when the things I have been saying come to light even though you both have drawn lines in the sand recently. You both seem to think the real conspiracy is what the Dems have done and that Mueller is desperately trying to justify himself with these latest indictments before it becomes obvious that he doesn't have anything. I think these indictments were just to lay down the groundwork for a lot more to come including collusion between Trump's staff and the Russians (although possibly unwittingly), financial crimes against Kushner, Trump and others, and the extent of the Russian interference will be revealed much more completely. 

In response, you will both howl about the deep state is working for Hillary and the door for any conversation that includes facts will be closed for good.