Trump.

Oct. 8, 2019, 3:54 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: chupacabra

Again, he has been targeted BECAUSE he is a crook and so are many of his friends and family.

True, a smattering of progressive/patriotic congress people have advocated for impeachment since the early days of Trumpelthinskins presidency.

But what actually forced the cowards who control congress to act was the tangerine tweeters attacks on their candidate (Biden) who has the best chance of handing power back to the "centrist", neo-liberal, cold-war elities whose class defined policies made the Groepenfuehrers ascendency possible.

I was actually talking about the FBI investigating him, but them too.  If the Illuminati really were looking at impeachment as a way to preserve Biden's candidacy, why would they use the Ukraine scandal which basically puts Biden's son and his bullshit high paid job in the spotlight?  Whether they are cowards or not is certainly debatable, but in my opinion, now has always been the best time to impeach Trump if you are going to do it at all.  If they went ahead last year they wouldn't have had nearly as much to impeach him on, it would be over by now, and Trump would be crowing about his vindication in the senate.  Doing it now was the smart move and I think Pelosi was always prepared to advocate for it late in his term.  Now he will have to campaign with impeachment shadowing him.

Oct. 8, 2019, 8:08 p.m.

Oct. 9, 2019, 11:08 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Without telling me its well documented and easily found if I searched, can you please tell me or paste/link up how much money Russia wasted on lobbying American politicians?

No, it's not well documented and as far as I know, there is no metric for election interference.  It's certainly not in dollars.  I said "yes" mainly to mess with you, because we both know that you are asking for something that nobody will ever be able to answer with certainty, but I have personally quantified Russian interference as equaling one US election.  Trump's win was so razor-thin that if you took away any of his tailwinds he would have lost.  I suspect you disagree, but it is a pointless argument.

Poppycock and hogwash bruv.

Oct. 9, 2019, 11:11 a.m.

My example stands showing you have a bias.

Regarding Biden, he's the only one you mention. Perhaps because he's in the news cycle but I have you down as a nevertrumper regardless.

Guess we'll see in 13 months because how many times have you said that?

Everyone has a bias, but is it unfair?  You can't see that Trump is a conman, so it appears like a bias.  Sorry, that's on you.

Biden is who Trump worries about in the next election because he is still the current frontrunner.  This has nothing to do with me.  I am in Warren's camp at the moment.

I have said he will go down since he was elected, and now he faces impeachment, so...  I also said it wouldn't be for collusion, but I didn't know he would give us a second crack with a whole new collusion to investigate.  The man is really not smart.  I also still think his financial crimes are lurking like a shark under the water.  My predictions still look pretty solid if you ask me.  Have you made any?

No, you assuming I have a Trump bias when I'm also messing with you and others is on YOU guys.

Trump couldnt care about Biden. And you should ditch Fauxcahontas.

Your bias is showing with Ukraine - that collusion should sink a lot of Dems. If not, you know the swamp is real.

If you dont think I've made any predictions, then you've just been trolling and paying zero attention. Which almost shows at times.

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours ;)

Oct. 9, 2019, 11:46 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Raise the voting age? By your stated logic above, anyone should be able to vote. I don’t hate Donald Doushbag, I just think he’s a classless piece of shit. Even Reagan had some class.

Homeless or not you should have the ability to show you are a Canadian or landed citizen, I believe if you can’t you probably don’t care to. how about this, if you collect a welfare cheque, a pension or a veteran’s pension you can vote.

At this point all your doing is trolling. Too bad draining the swamp won’t stop that.🖕🏿

Not trolling that much, a bit maybe but mainly just laying out the idiocy of liberal principles. Remember - this line of comments started after I called out Switch regarding Obama stating anyone can and anyone should vote. He wanted the exact thing I said; thats how messed up the other side is. This wont be a surprise but I like privileges and voting should be a mandatory one (because how can you say a party has a majority vote of the people when less than half even showed up).

as soon as something becomes mandatory it becomes more of a rule and not a privilege. who cares if everybody votes when in a two party system one can have the majority of votes and still lose. Even Vlad must think that’s fucked up.

No I'm pretty sure Vlad is like I'm glad I dont have to rig both elections! And I was speaking of Canadian voting being mandatory. We're a joke yet you all look south to lol at them for any reason you want.

Lets just say the Founding Fathers might've been time travelers to have the forsight of the electoral college.

Oct. 10, 2019, 2:08 p.m.

Lets just say the Founding Fathers might've been time travelers to have the forsight of the electoral college.

I know I will probably cringe at the answer... but why do you think this?

Oct. 10, 2019, 2:13 p.m.

Trump donors charged in campaign finance case

Is it just me, or are there a lot of round-headed Soviet characters in this dystopian novel we are all living through?

Oct. 10, 2019, 4:27 p.m.

They ain't Soviet. 

Oh wait, you're a conspiracy theorist!

Both men are US citizens. Mr Parnas was born in Ukraine, Mr Fruman in Belarus.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 10, 2019, 4:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 10, 2019, 4:45 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=S50VmdYquYg

Remember that the national security state killed JFK for going over their heads and corresponding directly with Khrushchev to solve the Cuban missle crisis.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 10, 2019, 11:24 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Oct. 11, 2019, 10:41 a.m.

I know I will probably cringe at the answer... but why do you think this?

Well sadly I was joking about the time traveling part.

Perhaps they simply understood mob rule and devised a secondary check system to prevent that. Similar to how most Canadian elections are over by the time the maritimes, Quebec and Ontario is counted, they didnt want for example NYC and Cali to decide the country.

Oct. 11, 2019, 11:29 a.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/10/11/why-trump-is-facing-impeachment/

The revolution of 1776, the last revolution that the US elites liked that was not rigged by the CIA, gave us the Articles of Confederation as the ruling document for the new sovereign. By 1787 the US elites of the time, Hamilton and supporting cast, were chaffing under what they characterized as the “excesses of democracy.” A new constitution was drafted and approved with “checks and balances.” What needed to be checked and balanced? Democracy, the direct rule of the people, was what was checked in the new document, while slavery was reaffirmed under the highest law of the land.

Oct. 11, 2019, 11:42 a.m.

Chup - if we're going to do the predictions, should we field a few suggestions from other NBR'ers as well as the obvious and simple yes/no to Election 2020, Impeachment and yada yada?

Oct. 12, 2019, 11:10 a.m.

KAGA 2020 read it and weep you leftist swine.

Oct. 12, 2019, 10:19 p.m.

Posted by: wizardB

KAGA 2020 read it and weep you leftist swine.

Howdy, troglodyte!

Oct. 15, 2019, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

They ain't Soviet. 

Oh wait, you're a conspiracy theorist!

Both men are US citizens. Mr Parnas was born in Ukraine, Mr Fruman in Belarus.

In other words, both men were born in the Soviet Union.