Trump.

July 24, 2019, 9:12 a.m.

Moving on hey Tungsten?  Nothing to see here, other than American servers that blow the terrible analysis and "proof" that the DNC files were stolen on a thumb drive out of some very shallow water (speeds vary by the way and the 22.7 MBps not the speed of a USB2 drive).  I am sure your "news" sources will keep this part of the Mueller report because they built their case on a pillar of sand.

Now, what about Judge Dabney Friedrich.  Did she "order Mueller to stop pretending he had proof that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency’s supposed attempt to interfere via social media in the 2016 election."?  No... what a surprise.  She ordered Mueller AND BARR to refrain from making statements about the IRA being directed by Russia while the case against Concord Management (run by Prigozhin, or Putin's chef) is before the court.  

Mueller didn't release his evidence, he released a report based on the evidence, and from what we do know if you actually think that the IRA was just a jolly gang of rogue hackers and that Putin's Chef is just freelancing a little election meddling on his own time you are only fooling yourself.

July 24, 2019, 11:41 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Moving on hey Tungsten?  Nothing to see here, other than American servers that blow the terrible analysis and "proof" that the DNC files were stolen on a thumb drive out of some very shallow water (speeds vary by the way and the 22.7 MBps not the speed of a USB2 drive).  I am sure your "news" sources will keep this part of the Mueller report because they built their case on a pillar of sand.

Now, what about Judge Dabney Friedrich.  Did she "order Mueller to stop pretending he had proof that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency’s supposed attempt to interfere via social media in the 2016 election."?  No... what a surprise.  She ordered Mueller AND BARR to refrain from making statements about the IRA being directed by Russia while the case against Concord Management (run by Prigozhin, or Putin's chef) is before the court.  

Mueller didn't release his evidence, he released a report based on the evidence, and from what we do know if you actually think that the IRA was just a jolly gang of rogue hackers and that Putin's Chef is just freelancing a little election meddling on his own time you are only fooling yourself.

Want to know whats even funnier?

The FBI never actually examined the DNC's servers. Under Comey, they trusted Crowdstrike (or source?) report. Probably could've saved a bunch of time and cleared the water if the FBI did their effin' job. Also, Barr's been appointed less than a year so I'm not sure where or how he fits into your statement.

July 24, 2019, 12:32 p.m.

Trump's Stupid ‘Where Is the DNC Server?’ Conspiracy Theory, Explained

The FBI did their job, the problem is that too many people that do not have much of a clue how a computers work, much less a network are weighing in on what should have been done.

The bit about Barr was in reference to the link Tungsten posted.

July 24, 2019, 12:35 p.m.

The FBI did their job, the problem is that too many people that do not have much of a clue how a computers work, much less a network are weighing in on what should have been done.

I've read for years now that the FBI never took possession of the DNC server and it wasnt from Trump. Not reading a vice article on that.

July 24, 2019, 1:23 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I've read for years now that the FBI never took possession of the DNC server and it wasnt from Trump. Not reading a vice article on that.

They didn't take possession of the server, but if you want to explain why they needed it to investigate how it was hacked please feel free to enlighten us all.  I took computing science in college so don't be shy if it gets technical.

July 24, 2019, 1:25 p.m.

They didn't take possession of the server, but if you want to explain why they needed it to investigate how it was hacked please feel free to enlighten us all.  I took computing science in college so don't be shy if it gets technical.

How important is the server to the narrative?

July 24, 2019, 4:07 p.m.

A computing science degree is no match for weed smoking conspiracy theorists.   Might add well take on FEs.

July 24, 2019, 4:30 p.m.

How important is the server to the narrative?

To Trump's narrative?  Very important.  He must have consulted Baron.

July 24, 2019, 4:32 p.m.

Posted by: switch

A computing science degree is no match for weed smoking conspiracy theorists.   Might add well take on FEs.

LMAO.  Don't blame the weed man, it is in the DNA.  I just have to roll with it I think and start my own "news" site.  The Underground Times or something like that.

July 24, 2019, 4:55 p.m.

Cool link. I followed another one from the one you provided and particularly liked this bit

"Many of Mrs. Clinton’s closest aides believe that the Russian assault had a profound impact on the election, while conceding that other factors — Mrs. Clinton’s weaknesses as a candidate — were also important."

;)

Last edited by: syncro on July 24, 2019, 4:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 25, 2019, 8:33 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Cool link. I followed another one from the one you provided and particularly liked this bit

"Many of Mrs. Clinton’s closest aides believe that the Russian assault had a profound impact on the election, while conceding that other factors — Mrs. Clinton’s weaknesses as a candidate — were also important."

;)

LMAO.  Just so we are clear, I agree with that statement.

July 25, 2019, 10:50 a.m.

Watched Fox News last night.  They were all over Mueller's appearance in front of a camera, bringing in analysts trying to point out what's wrong with him.   The substance of what he said didn't matter.

The Fox News people try to claim that they don't judge people by their looks, but they just can't hide their racist views.

July 25, 2019, 12:28 p.m.

MBS looks like he just put down the bong. And Trump looks like he sat on it.

Last edited by: tungsten on July 28, 2019, 10 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 26, 2019, 4:02 p.m.

July 27, 2019, 10:38 p.m.