Trump.

July 19, 2019, 7:46 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Even though Islamic's have stated their goal is a world wide caliphate and will subvert the US (and Canadian) democracy via votes to install it?

Do you know what that entails (post Caliphate)?

All religious bullshit but I could see how some would buy that, shit,Trumps in the Whitehouse. Some will buy anything.

Ok so you dont know.

Which are you, divided or conquered?

Those terms are one and the same, I would say I’m neither.

They most certainly are not.

If we are divided, then we will certainly be the later.

No shit. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trumps-reelection-could-spell-the-end-of-american-democracy/

July 20, 2019, 6:08 p.m.

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1152413707915419648/photo/1

July 22, 2019, 1:06 a.m.

lol.......

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/12/concord-management-and-the-end-of-russiagate/

July 22, 2019, 6:20 a.m.

So if that last articles analysis is correct, Muller won’t be able to talk about anything but the weather or risk contempt sanctions. 

I think the author is misinterpreting “extrajudicial statements” and that Muller will be able to cover anything in the report, as congressional testimony is not “extrajudicial”.

I liked the bit about the timeline being off because WikiLeaks would have needed more time to vet the emails or risk Assanges reputation:

- WikiLeaks reputation with regards to information vetting was already terrible  

- it’s been reported already that Assange released this info earlier than he wanted in response to being called out publicly by Gussifier2.0 threatening to release the info themselves.

July 22, 2019, 9:15 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Even though Islamic's have stated their goal is a world wide caliphate and will subvert the US (and Canadian) democracy via votes to install it?

They are called "Islamists".  Currently, there are 11 Muslims in Canadian parliament (out of 338), and none of them are Islamists, so they still have a ways to go before I give any shits.  

Why is the right such a bunch of pussies?  "Need a gun to stay safe.  Sharia law is gonna get us."  It must suck living life like a scared Chihuahua.

Oh right, the 'ic make its sound extremist right? Why are you so quick to be left and right and who's a pussy there and not? Why cant people just assess a situation as how they see it?

No, the "ic" makes the word a pronoun.  Islamists are the ones that want the global caliphate.  Just clearing up terms for you.

July 22, 2019, 9:21 a.m.

"We came, we saw, he died hahahah" Actual Hillary quote about Ghadifi.

And moving right back to how bad the Orange man is.

"Won't someone think about the Gaddafi's!!!  What did he ever do to anyone?!" - actual quote from Chupacabra (if anyone is wondering, he would tour schools, have his guards nab a 14-year-old from a classroom, have her checked for STDs, then rape her).

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me figure out how anything Hillary ever said or did makes Trump less racist.  The more we know, the worse human the orange man, who happens to be leading the most powerful economy and military on the planet, seems to be and HRC has nothing to do with it.

You're taking it wrong. It's not to absolve Trump of racism; just showing you what the other option was. And she said that as Sec. of State dude, imagine if she actually had the Military at her disposal.

LOL.  In other words "what about how bad Hillary would have been?"  Ya, that is textbook whataboutism.  It is also a really weak argument for claiming Hillary was a warmonger.  Ghaddafi was a psychopath, and I do not believe he deserves the slightest amount of respect after death.  I can say for certain the US would be a lot further from war with Iran today if the nuclear deal was still in play.

July 22, 2019, 11:55 p.m.

July 23, 2019, 3:03 a.m.

They are called "Islamists".  Currently, there are 11 Muslims in Canadian parliament (out of 338), and none of them are Islamists, so they still have a ways to go before I give any shits.  

Why is the right such a bunch of pussies?  "Need a gun to stay safe.  Sharia law is gonna get us."  It must suck living life like a scared Chihuahua.

Oh right, the 'ic make its sound extremist right? Why are you so quick to be left and right and who's a pussy there and not? Why cant people just assess a situation as how they see it?

No, the "ic" makes the word a pronoun.  Islamists are the ones that want the global caliphate.  Just clearing up terms for you.

But you still danced around the actual question like any taqiya abider would.

July 23, 2019, 3:08 a.m.

"We came, we saw, he died hahahah" Actual Hillary quote about Ghadifi.

And moving right back to how bad the Orange man is.

"Won't someone think about the Gaddafi's!!! What did he ever do to anyone?!" - actual quote from Chupacabra (if anyone is wondering, he would tour schools, have his guards nab a 14-year-old from a classroom, have her checked for STDs, then rape her).

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me figure out how anything Hillary ever said or did makes Trump less racist. The more we know, the worse human the orange man, who happens to be leading the most powerful economy and military on the planet, seems to be and HRC has nothing to do with it.

You're taking it wrong. It's not to absolve Trump of racism; just showing you what the other option was. And she said that as Sec. of State dude, imagine if she actually had the Military at her disposal.

LOL. In other words "what about how bad Hillary would have been?" Ya, that is textbook whataboutism. It is also a really weak argument for claiming Hillary was a warmonger. Ghaddafi was a psychopath, and I do not believe he deserves the slightest amount of respect after death. I can say for certain the US would be a lot further from war with Iran today if the nuclear deal was still in play.

Your whole Mueller argument for the past three years was what'if'ism's dude! At least I'm drawing from Presidential Candidates what'ifs and what'boots /shiiiiiiit!

And you tell GB/UK about the nuclear deal now with T-mins 3 days and countinng now? All crazy statements aside, are US sanctions impacting Iran that much they need do this?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 23, 2019, 3:08 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: neglected to include Candidates.
July 23, 2019, 10:07 a.m.

Oh right, the 'ic make its sound extremist right? Why are you so quick to be left and right and who's a pussy there and not? Why cant people just assess a situation as how they see it?.

But you still danced around the actual question like any taqiya abider would.

I am the only one that answers any of your questions.  I am not quick to be left or right, I just know which side cries about Sharia Law (hint: not the left).  I have assessed the situation and it turns out there is no situation in Canada.  I am saying this as an Atheist that believes strongly that religion is mind control.  I do think Islamists are a global problem, and I think that religion enables terrorism by providing a higher cause that cannot be questioned.  So there you go.

July 23, 2019, 10:17 a.m.

Poor Khan........lol.....

July 23, 2019, 11:54 a.m.

On the third anniversary of the release by WikiLeaks of the DNC emails, Ray McGovern looks back at how the DNC diverted the damaging contents into a trumped up conspiracy blaming Russia with no evidence at all. 

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/22/ray-mcgovern-a-non-hack-that-raised-hillarys-hackles/

July 23, 2019, 12:23 p.m.

From long ago retired McGovern

Independent forensic investigations demonstrated two years ago that the DNC emails were not hacked over the Internet, but had been copied onto an external storage device — probably a thumb drive. 

From the article he sited as evidence (also on CN)

Over the last few weeks, we ran three tests to determine how quickly data could be exfiltrated from the U.S. across the Atlantic to Europe.

–First, we used a 100 megabits-per-second (mbps) line to pull data from a one-gigabyte file to Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was .8 MBps.

–Second, we used a commercial DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) to send the same one-gigabyte file to a commercial DSL in Amsterdam. The peak transfer speed was 1.8 MBps.

–Third, we pushed the same one-gigabyte file from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK. The peak transfer speed was 12 MBps.

None of these attempts achieve anything close to the average rate of 22.7 megabytes per second evident in the July 5, 2016 download/copy associated with the DNC. In fact, this happens to be the speed typical of a transfer to a USB-2 external storage device. We do not think this pure coincidence; rather, it is additional evidence of a local download.

From the Mueller Report

The hackers used Mimikatz, a hacking tool used once an intruder is already in a target network, to collect credentials, and two other kinds of malware: X-Agent for taking screenshots and logging keystrokes, and X-Tunnel used to exfiltrate massive amounts of data from the network to servers controlled by the GRU. Mueller’s report found that Unit 26165 used several “middle servers” to act as a buffer between the hacked networks and the GRU’s main operations. Those servers, Mueller said, were hosted in Arizona — likely as a way to obfuscate where the attackers were located but also to avoid suspicion or detection.

July 23, 2019, 7:02 p.m.

Whoever wrote that test on the Internet knows nothing about the Internet.  It's garbage like that which keeps people like Hannity in business.

July 23, 2019, 8:30 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Whoever wrote that test on the Internet knows nothing about the Internet. It's garbage like that which keeps people like Hannity in business.

Says the mtn. bike forum Russiaphobe troll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Binney_(intelligence_official)

Perhaps the most damning of the two came last Monday, when it was disclosed that, on July 1, Judge Dabney Friedrich ordered Mueller to stop pretending he had proof that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency’s supposed attempt to interfere via social media in the 2016 election. While the corporate media so far has largely ignored Judge Friedrich’s order, it may well have been enough to cause very cold feet for those attached to the strained Facebook fable. 

Ten days is not a lot of time to conjure up ways to confront and explain Judge Friedrich’s injection of some unwelcome reality. Since the Democrats, the media, and Mueller himself all have strong incentive to “make the worst case appear the better” (one of the twin charges against Socrates), they need time to regroup and circle the wagons. The more so, since Mueller’s other twin charge — Russian hacking of the DNC — also has been shown, in a separate Court case, to be bereft of credible evidence.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/16/ray-mcgovern-sic-transit-gloria-mueller/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 23, 2019, 8:36 p.m., edited 5 times in total.