Trump.

July 17, 2019, 6:44 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Wag the dog is his whole act, and if some don’t think what he said is racist and or sexist, well enough said.

Riiight, media and you tell me he's racist so if I disagree, that technically makes me a racist right?

Never called you a racist, are you?  I don’t care what the media says about that. I’m a big boy and have my own opinion, just like you. Why are those women in politics? Because they don’t like America? C’mon , that’s pathetic.

July 17, 2019, 6:51 p.m.

Wag the dog is his whole act, and if some don’t think what he said is racist and or sexist, well enough said.

Riiight, media and you tell me he's racist so if I disagree, that technically makes me a racist right?

Never called you a racist, are you? I don’t care what the media says about that. I’m a big boy and have my own opinion, just like you. Why are those women in politics? Because they don’t like America? C’mon , that’s pathetic.

Nope but I'm easily mistaken for one. Did you know there used to be a law prohibiting Islamic's from being in US Congress/government?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 17, 2019, 6:51 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added US.
July 17, 2019, 6:59 p.m.

Never called you a racist, are you? I don’t care what the media says about that. I’m a big boy and have my own opinion, just like you. Why are those women in politics? Because they don’t like America? C’mon , that’s pathetic.

Nope but I'm easily mistaken for one. Did you know there used to be a law prohibiting Islamic's from being in US Congress/government?

No.  I would never agree to such a law. If the people vote you in you’re in. Just so we’re clear , I also believe the most votes win.

July 17, 2019, 7:02 p.m.

No.  I would never agree to such a law. If the people vote you in you’re in. Just so we’re clear , I also believe the most votes win.

Even though Islamic's have stated their goal is a world wide caliphate and will subvert the US (and Canadian) democracy via votes to install it?

Do you know what that entails (post Caliphate)?

July 17, 2019, 7:07 p.m.

Even though Islamic's have stated their goal is a world wide caliphate and will subvert the US (and Canadian) democracy via votes to install it?

All religious bullshit but I could see how some would buy that, shit,Trumps in the Whitehouse. Some will buy anything.

July 17, 2019, 7:08 p.m.

All religious bullshit but I could see how some would buy that, shit,Trumps in the Whitehouse. Some will buy anything.

Ok so you dont know.

Which are you, divided or conquered?

July 17, 2019, 7:12 p.m.

Ok so you dont know.

Those terms are one and the same, I would say I’m neither.

July 18, 2019, 8:27 a.m.

Aren't christians doing the same thing?

July 18, 2019, 8:53 a.m.

"We came, we saw, he died hahahah" Actual Hillary quote about Ghadifi.

And moving right back to how bad the Orange man is.

"Won't someone think about the Gaddafi's!!!  What did he ever do to anyone?!" - actual quote from Chupacabra (if anyone is wondering, he would tour schools, have his guards nab a 14-year-old from a classroom, have her checked for STDs, then rape her).

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me figure out how anything Hillary ever said or did makes Trump less racist.  The more we know, the worse human the orange man, who happens to be leading the most powerful economy and military on the planet, seems to be and HRC has nothing to do with it.

July 18, 2019, 9:03 a.m.

They are called "Islamists".  Currently, there are 11 Muslims in Canadian parliament (out of 338), and none of them are Islamists, so they still have a ways to go before I give any shits.  

Why is the right such a bunch of pussies?  "Need a gun to stay safe.  Sharia law is gonna get us."  It must suck living life like a scared Chihuahua.

July 19, 2019, 1:44 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Aren't christians doing the same thing?

Link please.

July 19, 2019, 1:44 p.m.

Ok so you dont know.

They most certainly are not.

July 19, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

"We came, we saw, he died hahahah" Actual Hillary quote about Ghadifi.

And moving right back to how bad the Orange man is.

"Won't someone think about the Gaddafi's!!!  What did he ever do to anyone?!" - actual quote from Chupacabra (if anyone is wondering, he would tour schools, have his guards nab a 14-year-old from a classroom, have her checked for STDs, then rape her).

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me figure out how anything Hillary ever said or did makes Trump less racist.  The more we know, the worse human the orange man, who happens to be leading the most powerful economy and military on the planet, seems to be and HRC has nothing to do with it.

You're taking it wrong. It's not to absolve Trump of racism; just showing you what the other option was. And she said that as Sec. of State dude, imagine if she actually had the Military at her disposal.

July 19, 2019, 1:49 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

They are called "Islamists".  Currently, there are 11 Muslims in Canadian parliament (out of 338), and none of them are Islamists, so they still have a ways to go before I give any shits.  

Why is the right such a bunch of pussies?  "Need a gun to stay safe.  Sharia law is gonna get us."  It must suck living life like a scared Chihuahua.

Oh right, the 'ic make its sound extremist right? Why are you so quick to be left and right and who's a pussy there and not? Why cant people just assess a situation as how they see it?

July 19, 2019, 6:50 p.m.

Ok so you dont know.

They most certainly are not.

If we are divided, then we will certainly be the later.