Trump.

July 15, 2019, 12:18 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Didnt Trump mention Obama spying on him during the campaign or just after inaug.? Comey throwing Hilldog under the bus was probably a subconscious waving of the white flag and some form of self preservation. Or you raise an interesting point - Comey was part of Trump's team?

I think Comey was on the FBI team. Sorry, but I don't have a big wall of faces with red string connecting them all.

You mean he was on the infallible FBI team that Mueller was former director of? And no comment on Trump's campaign idea of being spied on? He was just spewing BS then?

Whats your general thoughts of Mueller "speaking" before Congress soon? edit be: Wasnt Mueller head of the FBI when Acosta gave Epstein his sweet deal? I think that might come up during his questioning.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 15, 2019, 12:51 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 15, 2019, 12:55 p.m.

You mean he was on the infallible FBI team that Mueller was former director of?  And no comment on Trump's campaign idea of being spied on? He was just spewing BS then?

Whats your general thoughts of Mueller "speaking" before Congress soon?

They are far from infallible, but I do think they are professional.  I have never fully trusted the American intelligence agencies as they will make up the rules as they go because the ends justify the means (mass surveillance for example), but from what I have seen they don't tend to serve one party over the other, and considering how the vast majority of people within the agencies are conservative the idea that they would push for a Hillary just doesn't pass the sniff test.  

Dude, Trump constantly is throwing around bullshit so I really don't take anything he says seriously.  Think of all his denials that turned out to be true, like Stormy.  

Meh.  I hope something new comes from the Mueller interviews, but he is unbelievable coy and calculated with everything he says so I am not holding my breath.  He has already made it clear Trump would be charged with obstruction if not for their policy, so he might spell that out more, but that isn't new.

July 15, 2019, 2:14 p.m.

You mean he was on the infallible FBI team that Mueller was former director of?  And no comment on Trump's campaign idea of being spied on? He was just spewing BS then?

They are far from infallible, but I do think they are professional.  I have never fully trusted the American intelligence agencies as they will make up the rules as they go because the ends justify the means (mass surveillance for example), but from what I have seen they don't tend to serve one party over the other, and considering how the vast majority of people within the agencies are conservative the idea that they would push for a Hillary just doesn't pass the sniff test.  

Dude, Trump constantly is throwing around bullshit so I really don't take anything he says seriously.  Think of all his denials that turned out to be true, like Stormy.  

Meh.  I hope something new comes from the Mueller interviews, but he is unbelievable coy and calculated with everything he says so I am not holding my breath.  He has already made it clear Trump would be charged with obstruction if not for their policy, so he might spell that out more, but that isn't new.

You realize what may come from the Mueller testimony may not be what you actually want?

July 15, 2019, 4 p.m.

Didnt Trump mention Obama spying on him during the campaign or just after inaug.? Comey throwing Hilldog under the bus was probably a subconscious waving of the white flag and some form of self preservation. Or you raise an interesting point - Comey was part of Trump's team?

I think Comey was on the FBI team. Sorry, but I don't have a big wall of faces with red string connecting them all.

You mean he was on the infallible FBI team that Mueller was former director of? And no comment on Trump's campaign idea of being spied on? He was just spewing BS then?

Whats your general thoughts of Mueller "speaking" before Congress soon? edit be: Wasnt Mueller head of the FBI when Acosta gave Epstein his sweet deal? I think that might come up during his questioning.

What does being head of the FBI have to do with an attorney for the SDNY?

July 15, 2019, 4:15 p.m.

I wish the MSM would be more contextually correct when reporting on Trump. Don't they realize that in some ways they're actually helping him and are part of the problem? Anything for ratings I guess.

July 16, 2019, 1:40 a.m.

Posted by: switch

What does being head of the FBI have to do with an attorney for the SDNY?

Jurisdiction?

Mind you its my Friday and I'm in a few in.

July 16, 2019, 9:06 a.m.

They are far from infallible, but I do think they are professional. I have never fully trusted the American intelligence agencies as they will make up the rules as they go because the ends justify the means (mass surveillance for example), but from what I have seen they don't tend to serve one party over the other, and considering how the vast majority of people within the agencies are conservative the idea that they would push for a Hillary just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Dude, Trump constantly is throwing around bullshit so I really don't take anything he says seriously. Think of all his denials that turned out to be true, like Stormy.

Meh. I hope something new comes from the Mueller interviews, but he is unbelievable coy and calculated with everything he says so I am not holding my breath. He has already made it clear Trump would be charged with obstruction if not for their policy, so he might spell that out more, but that isn't new.

You realize what may come from the Mueller testimony may not be what you actually want?

LOL. It sounds like you think there might be some good stuff for Trump in the interview. I wouldn't hold my breath. The report is clear. Trump obstructed justice. I doubt Mueller is going to go much further than the report, so I expect a re-hash of what we already know with the possibility of some additional detail.

Anyhoo, now we have Epstein to add to Trump's anxiety.  You know it's bad when he is distracting us from believing he is a rapist by showing us he is a racist.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 16, 2019, 9:09 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 16, 2019, 2:02 p.m.

LOL. It sounds like you think there might be some good stuff for Trump in the interview. I wouldn't hold my breath. The report is clear. Trump obstructed justice. I doubt Mueller is going to go much further than the report, so I expect a re-hash of what we already know with the possibility of some additional detail.

Anyhoo, now we have Epstein to add to Trump's anxiety.  You know it's bad when he is distracting us from believing he is a rapist by showing us he is a racist.

You and I may both be hoping for something different from Mueller. You hope he could still be Trump's downfall and I'm semi hoping Mueller knows more about Epstein and he'll be between the proverbial rock and a bigger rock (if they question him on anything related to Epstein that is).

I highly doubt you give Trump enough credit for being smart enough to apply misdirection techniques. I do understand you think Trump's base is racist so he's playing to it but some people dont see a lot of racism in what he said and no, I havent read or heard the whole excerpt.

July 16, 2019, 6:13 p.m.

You and I may both be hoping for something different from Mueller. You hope he could still be Trump's downfall and I'm semi hoping Mueller knows more about Epstein and he'll be between the proverbial rock and a bigger rock (if they question him on anything related to Epstein that is).

I highly doubt you give Trump enough credit for being smart enough to apply misdirection techniques. I do understand you think Trump's base is racist so he's playing to it but some people dont see a lot of racism in what he said and no, I havent read or heard the whole excerpt.

Wag the dog is his whole act, and if some don’t think what he said is racist and or sexist, well enough said.

July 17, 2019, 10:15 a.m.

The only area where I respect Trump's intelligence is in manipulation.  He plays dumb people like Yo-Yo Ma on the Cello.  

His tweet was 100% racist.  Saying "go back to your country" is the most common racist trope there is.  It is right beside "Speak English".  It says "you are different, I don't like it, and I want you gone."

July 17, 2019, 1:38 p.m.

The only area where I respect Trump's intelligence is in manipulation.  He plays dumb people like Yo-Yo Ma on the Cello.  

His tweet was 100% racist.  Saying "go back to your country" is the most common racist trope there is.  It is right beside "Speak English".  It says "you are different, I don't like it, and I want you gone."

And, "I'm not a racist because I have a (minority race) accountant/doctor/lawyer".  See how racist I'm not?

July 17, 2019, 3:34 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

And, "I'm not a racist because I have a (minority race) accountant/doctor/lawyer".  See how racist I'm not?

"Look at my African American over here... look at him." - actual Trump quote

July 17, 2019, 6:16 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

And, "I'm not a racist because I have a (minority race) accountant/doctor/lawyer". See how racist I'm not?

"Look at my African American over here... look at him." - actual Trump quote

"We came, we saw, he died hahahah" Actual Hillary quote about Ghadifi.

And moving right back to how bad the Orange man is.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 17, 2019, 6:37 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 17, 2019, 6:19 p.m.

Or he's trolling all the sensitive snowflakes and imploding your worlds.

But lets talk context, was the "go back to your country" regarding the congresswomen or the people who dont like 'Murica and want to change it?

July 17, 2019, 6:22 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Wag the dog is his whole act, and if some don’t think what he said is racist and or sexist, well enough said.

Riiight, media and you tell me he's racist so if I disagree, that technically makes me a racist right?