Trump.

July 3, 2019, 2:39 a.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

dont forget pizza gate!

That's not something to mock in actuality.

why not?

... well apparently I need to explain that even if thats not 100% accurate, children are still being exploited and trafficked globally. As someone that gives most things a small chance of being probable, thats why. Also, if you need some proof of what lies within the higher levels of government, look at some clips of former Vice President, Joe Biden. That shit aint right.

So you are ok with the whole seth rich shitshow and how Wikileaks was involved?

Whats your contextual definition of a "Seth Rich shitshow"? FWIR, pizzagate was well after he passed. Wikileaks brought the emails to light with random references to things that make no sense like walnut sauce on pizza - what type of official uses that? I'm guessing you didnt bother to youtube biden creepy?

July 5, 2019, 9:34 p.m.

July 8, 2019, 2:38 a.m.

Surprised no one mentioned Epstein yet. I dont think Pres Trump will really have much to worry about regarding that. For all we know, he's a witness against.

Also a small sidenote: Weiner's laptop is evidence in the NIXVM case now (apparently).

July 9, 2019, 9:11 a.m.

Surprised no one mentioned Epstein yet. I dont think Pres Trump will really have much to worry about regarding that. For all we know, he's a witness against.

Also a small sidenote: Weiner's laptop is evidence in the NIXVM case now (apparently).

Why do you think Trump would have nothing to worry about with Epstein?  He might not, I have no idea of knowing what they will find, but we do know a few things;

- They were pretty close and had dinners at one another's homes regularly

- Trump likes young girls... a lot

- Epstein recruited girls from Mar-a-lago

- Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in Epstein's apartment in a case that was later dropped

The last point might have been a malicious attempt to bring him down, but if "Trump" was replaced with "Clinton" I am willing to bet you would be eating it up.  Either way, the accusation is real.

July 9, 2019, 12:29 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Why do you think Trump would have nothing to worry about with Epstein?  He might not, I have no idea of knowing what they will find, but we do know a few things;

- They were pretty close and had dinners at one another's homes regularly

- Trump likes young girls... a lot

- Epstein recruited girls from Mar-a-lago

- Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in Epstein's apartment in a case that was later dropped

The last point might have been a malicious attempt to bring him down, but if "Trump" was replaced with "Clinton" I am willing to bet you would be eating it up.  Either way, the accusation is real.

Because I've read two reasons why Trump banned/barred Epstein from Maralogo. Both of them have to do with Epstein either exposing himself to someone related to Trump or Epstein trying to recruit one of Trump's friends daughter's.  Add to that, the lawyer representing the victims of Epstein was quoted saying Trump was the only one willing to help.

If this was that bad for Trump, it wouldn't be in the news. But because the media hates Trump, we're going to see a lot of it. As for Clinton, they shouldnt be escaping this once it's tied into the NIXVM case. Both cases are handled from the SDNY correct?

Dont really care about the Clintons as much as I do Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Wray, BHO, Brennan facing the music for orchestrating a coup. Expect more helicopter crashes

July 9, 2019, 2:10 p.m.

Add to that, the lawyer representing the victims of Epstein was quoted saying Trump was the only one willing to help.

Except for, presumably, the victim that also accused Trump of rape.  Different lawyer, I guess.

Dont really care about the Clintons as much as I do Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Wray, BHO, Brennan facing the music for orchestrating a coup. Expect more helicopter crashes

July 9, 2019, 2:41 p.m.

...the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-doj-1403318

July 9, 2019, 5:30 p.m.

...the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-doj-1403318

This is where I a) lol and b) say you need to look at the dossier picture from a little further back in view.  IOW - read moar.

July 9, 2019, 5:32 p.m.

Add to that, the lawyer representing the victims of Epstein was quoted saying Trump was the only one willing to help.

Except for, presumably, the victim that also accused Trump of rape.  Different lawyer, I guess.

Should be. Either one of us has the ability and tools to search those lawyers names up.

And really, its a de-escalation other than BHO on the list.

July 10, 2019, 1:52 p.m.

This is where I a) lol and b) say you need to look at the dossier picture from a little further back in view. IOW - read moar.

Am I incorrect in thinking that the hope (your hope) here is that they find the initial reasoning for investigating Trump's team was illegal and therefore they can pretend it never happened? That is why these investigators went to talk to Steele is it not? I have not read anything convincing that this was anything but fair, and even if it wasn't it doesn't erase any of the known facts.

And since I am here, and as much as I hate saying I told you so... Seth Rich conspiracy spread by Russians.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 10, 2019, 1:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 10, 2019, 2:11 p.m.

Threw the emoluments case out.

July 10, 2019, 5:01 p.m.

This is where I a) lol and b) say you need to look at the dossier picture from a little further back in view. IOW - read moar.

Am I incorrect in thinking that the hope (your hope) here is that they find the initial reasoning for investigating Trump's team was illegal and therefore they can pretend it never happened?

I'll stop ya right there. The so called hope is they dont forget it happened and they dont let those who tried to do it, get away with it. They failed and their names are all signed off on it.

July 11, 2019, 8:56 a.m.

Am I incorrect in thinking that the hope (your hope) here is that they find the initial reasoning for investigating Trump's team was illegal and therefore they can pretend it never happened?

I'll stop ya right there. The so called hope is they dont forget it happened and they dont let those who tried to do it, get away with it. They failed and their names are all signed off on it.

So investigating Trump without due cause is a coup attempt?  An investigation that nobody knew about until after Trump was elected?  A coup attempt that includes Comey, the man that tanked Hillary's chances by announcing she was under investigation days before the election but did not mention that Trump's campaign was under investigation?  Worst coup attempt ever!

July 14, 2019, 2:54 a.m.

So investigating Trump without due cause is a coup attempt?  An investigation that nobody knew about until after Trump was elected?  A coup attempt that includes Comey, the man that tanked Hillary's chances by announcing she was under investigation days before the election but did not mention that Trump's campaign was under investigation?  Worst coup attempt ever!

Didnt Trump mention Obama spying on him during the campaign or just after inaug.? Comey throwing Hilldog under the bus was probably a subconscious waving of the white flag and some form of self preservation. Or you raise an interesting point - Comey was part of Trump's team?

July 15, 2019, 9:37 a.m.

Didnt Trump mention Obama spying on him during the campaign or just after inaug.? Comey throwing Hilldog under the bus was probably a subconscious waving of the white flag and some form of self preservation. Or you raise an interesting point - Comey was part of Trump's team?

I think Comey was on the FBI team.  Sorry, but I don't have a big wall of faces with red string connecting them all.