Trump.

May 30, 2019, 9:41 p.m.

Posted by: switch

That's not grammar - that's spelling.   :-P

good to see you're paying attention. carry on.

May 31, 2019, 12:45 a.m.

Alright, 90 pages of circular “discussion”. 

Has anyone changed their minds about Trump?

Keep typing I guess.

May 31, 2019, 4:16 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

Keep typing I guess.

Nope, on the toilet right now taking a Trump.

June 1, 2019, 1:18 a.m.

Cant say no really.  I didnt expect too much and he was still the better option back in 2016.

Now, what's in store for the next 1.25 years will be ... interesting I guess to see unfold.

June 1, 2019, 1:20 a.m.

Even I know from basic programming that "if" is an operator.

June 1, 2019, 3:28 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Even I know from basic programming that "if" is an operator.

The "if" statement is a keyword used for a conditional statement.

There are various operators,  such as arithmetic,  bitwise, logical, assignment, etc..  They would be things like (in C/C++):

+

÷

=

!

~

&&

June 3, 2019, 9:01 a.m.

Keep typing I guess.

Nobody will admit it, but I have a feeling Shogun has a poster of Hillary Clinton that he lights a candle for every night and then cries himself to sleep.  You have to read between the lines.

June 3, 2019, 10:43 a.m.

I didnt expect too much and he was still the better option back in 2016.

Oh ffs.  What utter bullshit.  I don't know what kind of delusional one needs to be to think that Mr elitist, racist, grab 'em by the pussy is better than Hillary.

Trump's greatest (and I mean by magnitude, not goodness) accomplishment is to entrench and make acceptable racist, sexist and jingoistic attitudes.

June 3, 2019, 11:10 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

Oh ffs.  What utter bullshit.  I don't know what kind of delusional one needs to be to think that Mr elitist, racist, grab 'em by the pussy is better than Hillary.

Trump's greatest (and I mean by magnitude, not goodness) accomplishment is to entrench and make acceptable racist, sexist and jingoistic attitudes.

But Hillary is a warmonger, while Trump has known dove and peacenik John Bolton as his National Security Adviser.  You can't make this stuff up.

June 3, 2019, 2:29 p.m.

You think that's his agenda after the first black President? Or are you more insinuating that I support the effort to entrench?

Either way, meh.

June 3, 2019, 2:31 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

But Hillary is a warmonger, while Trump has known dove and peacenik John Bolton as his National Security Adviser.  You can't make this stuff up.

And thats because it's not made up (and I even commented first on the Bolton appoitnment).

Hillary just would've pieced the country out like an old downhill bike (iow, sell out).

June 3, 2019, 7:58 p.m.

but was that ^^not already there and isnt that what made America great ?

June 3, 2019, 10:48 p.m.

And thats because it's not made up (and I even commented first on the Bolton appoitnment).

Hillary just would've pieced the country out like an old downhill bike (iow, sell out).

And Trump does not do that, either? Really? Come on....

June 4, 2019, 10:57 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

but was that ^^not already there and isnt that what made America great ?

The attitudes were already there, but Trump normalized expressing it openly and publicly.

June 4, 2019, 12:32 p.m.

Trump, dove, or hawk? Neither. Simply a tool........

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/manufacturing-war-with-russia/

Last edited by: tungsten on June 4, 2019, 12:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.