Trump.

March 2, 2019, 6:47 a.m.

kind of a trashy read, in an Entertainment Tonight  kind of way.  I think just further evidence that the orange guy is as dirty as a shitty diaper. Cohen probably deserves to have his eyes carved out for defending trump in the first place.Funny how greedy, spineless vulture turns into a beautiful song bird for the feds. Love it.

March 3, 2019, 1:28 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

kind of a trashy read, in an Entertainment Tonight  kind of way.  I think just further evidence that the orange guy is as dirty as a shitty diaper. Cohen probably deserves to have his eyes carved out for defending trump in the first place.Funny how greedy, spineless vulture turns into a beautiful song bird for the feds. Love it.

Beautfiul might be an exageration but convenient may be more accurate. I havent read too much about the why but Republicans are looking at a Perjury charge for Cohen now. I did read that Cohens hearing provided little to anything substantial. The irony of a greedy spineless vulture being a liberal hopeful for volumes of bad Trump press is amusing in its own right.

People should always try to keep contrast in mind - we've all known for over a decade media ownership has been consolidated. I dont think anyones getting the whole story.

March 3, 2019, 1:31 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752221/Gambino-mob-heir-predicts-Michael-Cohen-WHACKED-prison.html

Kind of like Whitey Bulger being transferred at an old age.. and he was Mueller's guy (apparently).

Moooove along, nuttin' to see.

March 3, 2019, 1:32 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

Imagine what Mueller has.

High blood pressure?

March 5, 2019, 9:02 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Beautfiul might be an exageration but convenient may be more accurate. I havent read too much about the why but Republicans are looking at a Perjury charge for Cohen now. I did read that Cohens hearing provided little to anything substantial. The irony of a greedy spineless vulture being a liberal hopeful for volumes of bad Trump press is amusing in its own right.

People should always try to keep contrast in mind - we've all known for over a decade media ownership has been consolidated. I dont think anyones getting the whole story.

You should keep in mind that Cohen's testimony was live on TV.  We all know what he said, it is just a matter of what we believe at this point.  Cohen isn't a liberal hopeful, he is a GOP nightmare.

March 5, 2019, 9:45 a.m.

Republicans/Trump aren't upset that Cohen lied.  They are upset that Cohen stopped lying.

March 5, 2019, 11:40 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

You should keep in mind that Cohen's testimony was live on TV.  We all know what he said, it is just a matter of what we believe at this point.  Cohen isn't a liberal hopeful, he is a GOP nightmare.

And why would they let him have a half hour to open? Oh right, it's blue house. Either way, do you think any thing he says will be entered?

March 8, 2019, 9:25 p.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/03/08/deaths-of-despair-trump-and-the-white-working-class/print/

March 21, 2019, 9:32 a.m.

“Before becoming a rising star in the Democratic Party,” the Wall Street Journal reported a week ago, “Beto O’Rourke relied on a core group of business-minded Republicans in his Texas hometown to launch and sustain his political career. To win their backing, Mr. O’Rourke opposed Obamacare, voted against Nancy Pelosi as the House Democratic leader and called for a raise in the Social Security eligibility age.”

“Several of El Paso’s richest business moguls donated to and raised money for O’Rourke’s city council campaigns, drawn to his support for a plan to redevelop El Paso’s poorer neighborhoods. Some later backed a super PAC that would play a key role in helping him defeat an incumbent Democratic congressman.”

“O’Rourke worked on issues that had the potential to make money for some of his benefactors. His support as a council member for the redevelopment plan, which sparked controversy at the time because it involved relocating low-income residents, many of them Hispanic, coincided with property investments by some of his benefactors.”

“As a congressman, he supported a $2 billion military funding increase that benefited a company controlled by another major donor. That donor, real estate developer Woody Hunt, was friends with O’Rourke’s late father. Hunt also co-founded and funds an El Paso nonprofit organization that has employed O’Rourke’s wife since 2016.”

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/beto-orourke-owes-his-career-to-the-gop/

Last edited by: tungsten on March 21, 2019, 12:29 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
March 21, 2019, 10:14 a.m.

I have 2 questions. How is the above related to Trump? How many business moguls does El Paso have (pop. 683,577)?  Sounds ominous.

Last edited by: chupacabra on March 21, 2019, 11 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 21, 2019, 9:06 p.m.

You want a seperate thread for that Berko idiot? Not from me - if it 'merican and political why not condense here?

The point is that he's an "establishment" operative in the mold of Clinton(Bill) /Obummer posing as a populist.

Remember your Hitchens, chup.......

March 22, 2019, 8:39 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

You want a seperate thread for that Berko idiot? Not from me - if it 'merican and political why not condense here?

The point is that he's an "establishment" operative in the mold of Clinton(Bill) /Obummer posing as a populist.

Remember your Hitchens, chup.......

Sure, post here I don't care.  Beto = evil.  Got it.

March 22, 2019, 2:44 p.m.

Leave it to tungsten to pollute every thread...

Report has dropped.  Now to see if any more info on what Russia was doing.

March 23, 2019, 2:29 p.m.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/03/20/trump-has-now-shifted-13m-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-business/?fbclid=IwAR2J-wEXl-quzTmzT-CQ14OGi23D5ArQmAoUjsPfcjSUqqGYkVr7LSvyYTs#51748ed27aaf

March 23, 2019, 2:42 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Beto = evil.  Got it.

^^^^^

+ Things Beto does: “One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado.”