Trump.

Dec. 21, 2018, 8:32 p.m.

WHO SAYS U.S . AMERICANS OUR MORE DUMBER “THAN” OTHER P0EPLE?

I for one “am” sick and tried of it! 

If you whom always say were so dumbe all the “time” were, so smart, 

Donald Trump is so richer then you! 

We our sick of Paul Ryan acting holer-than-you! 

We our “so” sick of, the Democrap Party to! 

Now Trump! 

Trump had good ideas too “begin” with, BUT then the (rimes-with-**YOU-KNOW-WHOSE**) took over his campain when His hot “daughter” got merry to a ($$$$$)…. 

(Lets face tho, Trumps 2 boy’s our still ulgy tho! Donald is a OLD-FASHION like me, he does not “waist” good $ on fake noses for mails.) 

The French people our not more, smart as us, they did not “even” copyrite THEIR fries, and NOW anyone can make them FOR free! 

The Italians make statutes worth $100000000s of dolars and then leave them outside too get Dirty!! Four over 300 years!!!!! 

Do NOT get me, “started” on The Belgians. So-called!!! 

The blacks lived over their in Africa for 100s of years—BUT THEY DID NOTE “EVEN” BECOME “AFRICAN-AMERICANS UNTIL THEY MOVED OVER HERE! 

“What” were they waiting for, all those years? 

BUT now my Dad is incorrect just to call them A Jungle-Bunny? 

And everyon “GETS” bend out of Shape if Trump imatate a Spaz? 

In shrot we are FED! up! 

Get a brain! Morans. 

AnD, if we our so dumbe, Why our “we” Everywear now? ??

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/12/21/get-a-brain-morans-a-pro-american-manifesto/

Dec. 22, 2018, 2:26 a.m.

This could go in the tinfoil thread buuuut as usual I found it interesting and el Presidente did shut it down so lol some more:

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 22, 2018, 2:26 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 22, 2018, 2:32 a.m.

And before anyone judges me based on the QAnon hash tags, I dont fully believe it because its simply too good to be true.

However, that doesnt mean I dont want what Q is selling and things somehow can be interpreted as lining up for Q to be more than the best TV character ever.

Dec. 22, 2018, 4:01 p.m.

Mr. President is exploring the legality of firing the Fed Cheif. The Fed exec apparently is responsibly for tanking 1/6 (4600 points) of the US economy with rate hikes since Oct??

You guys wont get your impeachment but the chances of assissination are increasing rapidly.

Dec. 22, 2018, 10:12 p.m.

He replaced a dove with a hawk when it comes to interest rates.

https://ritholtz.com/2018/12/market-turmoil-blame-trump/

Trump is chaos and randomness personified.

Dec. 22, 2018, 11:29 p.m.

Dec. 23, 2018, 7:30 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Mr. President is exploring the legality of firing the Fed Cheif. The Fed exec apparently is responsibly for tanking 1/6 (4600 points) of the US economy with rate hikes since Oct??

You guys wont get your impeachment but the chances of assissination are increasing rapidly.

Stock market indexes are not the economy.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Dec. 23, 2018, 7:30 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 24, 2018, 11:22 p.m.

This morning I phoned my friend, the former Republican member of Congress.

ME: So, what are you hearing?

HE: Trump is in deep sh*t.

ME: Tell me more.

HE: When it looked like he was backing down on the wall, Rush and the crazies on Fox went ballistic. So he has to do the shutdown to keep the base happy. They’re his insurance policy. They stand between him and impeachment.

ME: Impeachment? No chance. Senate Republicans would never go along.

HE (laughing): Don’t be so sure. Corporate and Wall Street are up in arms. Trade war was bad enough. Now, you’ve got Mattis resigning in protest. Trump pulling out of Syria, giving Putin a huge win. This dumbass shutdown. The stock market in free-fall. The economy heading for recession.

ME: But the base loves him.

HE: Yeah, but the base doesn’t pay the bills.

ME: You mean …

HE: Follow the money, friend.

ME: The GOP’s backers have had enough?

HE: They wanted Pence all along.

ME: So …

HE: So they’ll wait until Mueller’s report, which will skewer Trump. Pelosi will wait, too. Then after the Mueller bombshell, she’ll get 20, 30, maybe even 40 Republicans to join in an impeachment resolution.

ME: And then?

HE: Senate Republicans hope that’ll be enough – that Trump will pull a Nixon.

ME: So you think he’ll resign?

HE (laughing): No chance. He’s fu*king out of his mind. He’ll rile up his base into a fever. Rallies around the country. Tweet storms. Hannity. Oh, it’s gonna be ugly. He’ll convince himself he’ll survive.

ME: And then?

HE: That’s when Senate Republicans pull the trigger.

ME: Really? Two-thirds of the Senate?

HE: Do the math. 47 Dems will be on board, so you need 19 Republicans. I can name almost that many who are already there. Won’t be hard to find the votes.

ME: But it will take months. And the country will be put through a ringer.

HE: I know. That’s the worst part.

ME: I mean, we could have civil war.

HE: Hell, no. That’s what he wants, but no chance. His approvals will be in the cellar. America will be glad to get rid of him.

ME: I hope you’re right.

HE: He’s a dangerous menace. He’ll be gone. And then he’ll be indicted, and Pence will pardon him. But the state investigations may put him in the clinker. Good riddance.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/robert-reich-the-end-is-near-for-trump/

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 24, 2018, 11:24 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 27, 2018, 1:10 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Stock market indexes are not the economy.

But those two combined with interest rates are pretty well linked yes no?

Jan. 2, 2019, 4:11 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

This morning I phoned my friend, the former Republican member of Congress...

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/robert-reich-the-end-is-near-for-trump/

Tick Tock.  I just can't believe it took them this long to realize he is bad for business but I guess they got their tax break.  Like RM said, he is chaos and randomness personified, and this is not breaking news.  With any luck this will tear the GOP to shreds. 

I do fear a President Pence though.  That guy ain't right.

Jan. 3, 2019, 4:57 p.m.

stock market sure has taken a pounding lately.. how low will she go? maybe just a return to normal pre  trump levels?

Jan. 4, 2019, 12:37 p.m.

It's rallying today.  Let's see what Monday brings after Trump takes the US back to the gold standard in a weekend tweet.

Jan. 11, 2019, 8:45 p.m.

“Did anyone Nazi see this coming?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/09/that-sophisticated-specific-russian-voter-targeting-effort-doesnt-seem-exist/?fbclid=IwAR2jixjnaZ9mIXCFITEmLDDG-qZ7aBcyW71mYgbkdBKSuxnywvhPNZvtI28&noredirect=on&utm_term=.414fbf210d7e

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1083493944527249408

“I can declare a national emergency and build the wall myself; the wall is already being built; Mexico is paying for the wall through a trade deal that hasn’t been approved by Congress; I need Congress to appropriate $5.6 billion for the building of my wall, because I never said Mexico would send a check…”

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 11, 2019, 8:51 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Jan. 13, 2019, 9:44 a.m.

Cue Benny Hill theme in the off.

Jan. 14, 2019, 12:02 p.m.

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 14, 2019, 12:10 p.m., edited 4 times in total.