Trump.

Oct. 26, 2018, 12:17 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

It looks like the MAGAbomber has been caught. Cut to how this is a false flag operation by the Dems in 3... 2... 1...

Well ya lets see. The Media lied about packages being sent to Obama's house because thats still screened by the SS (so no bomb made it close to Obama). CNN mailed one package to itself as it had no postage but was in the mail room and of course, who else benefits from this? Maxine Waters is running her mouth about the President taking responsibility for this and he's dog-whistling his base while thats exactly what she did (you find them and you push back).

And most importantly, you're looking at what should be an active crime scene. Would the authorities allow pictures of evidence to be taken and distributed.

edit: As I told my coworker yesterday: "Bro, do you even Reichstag Fire bruv?"

LIFTOFF!!!!

- Pics of the van "Why would they allow pics in an active investigation?  False flag!"

- No pics of the van - "Why are there no pics of this supposed van?  False flag!"

And that is why Trump is bomb proof with his supporters.

Oct. 26, 2018, 1:53 p.m.

Was the van found down by a river?

Oct. 26, 2018, 4:19 p.m.

It looks like the MAGAbomber has been caught. Cut to how this is a false flag operation by the Dems in 3... 2... 1...

Well ya lets see. The Media lied about packages being sent to Obama's house because thats still screened by the SS (so no bomb made it close to Obama). CNN mailed one package to itself as it had no postage but was in the mail room and of course, who else benefits from this? Maxine Waters is running her mouth about the President taking responsibility for this and he's dog-whistling his base while thats exactly what she did (you find them and you push back).

And most importantly, you're looking at what should be an active crime scene. Would the authorities allow pictures of evidence to be taken and distributed.

edit: As I told my coworker yesterday: "Bro, do you even Reichstag Fire bruv?"

LIFTOFF!!!!

- Pics of the van "Why would they allow pics in an active investigation?  False flag!"

- No pics of the van - "Why are there no pics of this supposed van?  False flag!"

And that is why Trump is bomb proof with his supporters.

First, I was talking about the pipe bomb pics and more importantly, I wasn't up-to-date on the suspect and van being part of the story yet.

So you can just cool your jets there.

Oct. 27, 2018, 9:50 a.m.

“I don’t have any reliable information, but I’m going to float a conspiracy theory anyway.”

This is Trump nation in a nutshell.

Oct. 27, 2018, 1:03 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Wheeldrop is back?

Oct. 27, 2018, 1:51 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

“I don’t have any reliable information, but I’m going to float a conspiracy theory anyway.”

This is Trump nation in a nutshell.

So you just believe this event then? No question asked?

How likely is it you wont hear much about it after the Pittsburgh shooting?

Oct. 27, 2018, 7:09 p.m.

I doubt us plebs will ever know the full truth but domestic partisan terrorism isn’t exactly an uncommon thing so I’m not really looking for a conspiracy theory.  Sad!

Oct. 27, 2018, 11:40 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Posted by: switch

Wheeldrop is back?

Blast from the past.

Oct. 28, 2018, 12:38 a.m.

I doubt us plebs will ever know the full truth but domestic partisan terrorism isn’t exactly an uncommon thing so I’m not really looking for a conspiracy theory.  Sad!

Not sure how to say your attitude is just a cop out combined with some willful ignorance without coming across like even more of an ass but I'll leave you with these three things to ponder :

- the stickers on the van are super fresh for a Florida resident. In other words, the Sun would've faded the stickers.

- given how much people hate Trump (and Trumplandia residents),  there's no way that van would not have been vandalized.

- looking at the stickers themselves - there's no way a person thats described as slow could've copy and pasted those so uniformly, without some help.

/tinfoil

Oct. 28, 2018, 3:26 a.m.

Not sure how to say your attitude is just a cop out combined with some willful ignorance without coming across like even more of an ass but I'll leave you with these three things to ponder :

- the stickers on the van are super fresh for a Florida resident. In other words, the Sun would've faded the stickers.

- given how much people hate Trump (and Trumplandia residents),  there's no way that van would not have been vandalized.

- looking at the stickers themselves - there's no way a person thats described as slow could've copy and pasted those so uniformly, without some help.

/tinfoil

Employers and person who attended his gym said the van had been like that for months.  But I suppose Soros could have paid them to say that.

Oct. 28, 2018, 9:14 a.m.

Nah, you’re just being “willfully ignorant” there switch.

Last edited by: tashi on Oct. 28, 2018, 9:14 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 28, 2018, 9:54 a.m.

/tinfoil

Those three points are supposed to be proof? They're pure speculation.

Oct. 28, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

/tinfoil

Those three points are supposed to be proof? They're pure speculation.

Not supposed to be proof and more than speculation/probable. They could also make you think a little bit buuuuuuut none of you guys apparently give extra thought to anything. In other words, I did leave him to "ponder" that and wasnt stating 'omg look at the evidence.. how can you not see you idiiiiiiiiiots the lot..'.

btw: ebolers slowly getting back in the news.

Oct. 28, 2018, 7:13 p.m.

Not sure how to say your attitude is just a cop out combined with some willful ignorance without coming across like even more of an ass but...

So...much...irony......

Oct. 29, 2018, 9:53 a.m.

So a very poor bomb maker sends homemade bombs to a handful of known Trump's enemies and somehow it is a surprise that a red hat wearing moron is caught? C'mon Shogun, even you have to admit that there is no reason to doubt this story. Right-wing violence is pretty common these days south of the border.

IMO, so far we are lucky that none of these of guys are very bright.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Oct. 29, 2018, 9:54 a.m., edited 1 time in total.