Trump.

Oct. 1, 2018, 2:44 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

believe none of what you hear, some of what you read and only half of what you see. I think that's how it goes.

I could tell you about the time I died.. but that's a different story.

Oct. 2, 2018, 12:51 a.m.

President Trump tweeted this video of the lines outside his latest rally, in a town of 60,000 apparently.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1046925327958708226

Oct. 2, 2018, 4:20 a.m.

remember, only half of what you see. what was being handed out for free?

Oct. 2, 2018, 8:47 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

remember, only half of what you see. what was being handed out for free?

It was in Johnson City, Tennessee, so I don't doubt they love them some Trump.  Trump has been bragging about line ups lately, so you know he is doing the nightclub thing and making them wait outside for optics.

Oct. 2, 2018, 10:06 a.m.

https://twitter.com/MattxRed/status/1041386434941399040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1041386434941399040&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.commondreams.org%2Fnews%2F2018%2F10%2F02%2Fwarning-propaganda-loudspeakers-every-americans-pocket-lawsuit-aims-stop-trumps

Oct. 2, 2018, 11:37 a.m.

Folks in TN like Trump. 

“That’s interesting man, that’s really fucking interesting.”

Oct. 2, 2018, 12:36 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

**Posted by: chupacabra

**.... but pay attention to the sources that hold up over time. 

You know what source's have to offer? Information.

I've maintained for some time, I dont really care where the information comes from as long as there's more than one source. I obviously dont have to insert the "call me crazy but..." line as that's been going on for years now ;)

And does that information hold up over time?  A good example is Uranium One.  It is still brought up by you and others as a glaring example of HRC's corruption and her connection to Russia, yet despite three congressional committees looking into this for the past year, nothing has happened.  Barely a peep.  Does it seem logical that the GOP would keep any wrongdoing that they find under wraps considering the barrage of accusations aimed at the White House?  If we get past the midterms and there is still nothing, you have to think this was in fact fake news.

Oct. 2, 2018, 12:53 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

**Posted by: chupacabra

**.... but pay attention to the sources that hold up over time. 

You know what source's have to offer? Information.

I've maintained for some time, I dont really care where the information comes from as long as there's more than one source. I obviously dont have to insert the "call me crazy but..." line as that's been going on for years now ;)

And does that information hold up over time?  A good example is Uranium One.  It is still brought up by you and others as a glaring example of HRC's corruption and her connection to Russia, yet despite three congressional committees looking into this for the past year, nothing has happened.  Barely a peep.  Does it seem logical that the GOP would keep any wrongdoing that they find under wraps considering the barrage of accusations aimed at the White House?  If we get past the midterms and there is still nothing, you have to think this was in fact fake news.

Depends on several things; perhaps Trump actually wants Kavanaugh on board SCOTUS for that sole issue regarding "enemy combatants" that Graham questioned Kavanaugh about.

You wont agree with this (or that ;) ) but looking at what happened in Oregon with the rancher's, the FBI basically executed a US citizen on US soil for the purpose of uranium mining rights under that dead mans ranch. Pretty sure we should be able to agree that the former FBI leadership, Mueller/Comey/McCabe were compromised or complicit in that and the FBI was not acting per its own code.

I say that in a what if sense b/c obviously I dont know whats going in that mans head (Trump) or yours and for all we know, Trump wants Barret and Kavanaugh was nominated as a show to show the spectacle of the unhinged left who'd attack any of Trump's nominee's - they already have URL's ready for the next nominee according to one Senator/Congressman and this is the left's playbook now.

I'd say it depends how far past the Mid Terms you mean. If SCOTUS is hearing a constitutional treason type case, I doubt we'd hear about it right away and the left would be start feeling smug about. Or who knows, maybe Gitmo reno's are done and the 9 and 12 man tribunals are in fact convening already.

Hillary Clinton said in early 2017 that they'd make this country ungovernable. So far, they're inciting a pretty good job.

Oct. 2, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

looking at what happened in Oregon with the rancher's, the FBI basically executed a US citizen on US soil for the purpose of uranium mining rights under that dead mans ranch. 

OMFG what a totally effing wrong revisionist history.

Oct. 2, 2018, 1:13 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

looking at what happened in Oregon with the rancher's, the FBI basically executed a US citizen on US soil for the purpose of uranium mining rights under that dead mans ranch. 

OMFG what a totally effing wrong revisionist history.

Feel free to elaborate then brah.

Oct. 2, 2018, 1:17 p.m.

By the way lefties, is Russia Russia still a thing?

Oct. 2, 2018, 1:24 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=Zwbdw7w0FI0

Oct. 2, 2018, 2:34 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Can we get in the habit of giving some sort of description for these links? A short one even with the length?

Oct. 2, 2018, 3 p.m.

Can we get in the habit of giving some sort of description for these links? A short one even with the length?

Is your index finger broken or sumpin'?

Oct. 2, 2018, 4:11 p.m.

Is your index finger broken or sumpin'?

Nope, just like to know what I'm clicking into.