Trump.

Sept. 27, 2018, 2:24 a.m.

She talked about it with others, such as her husband, years ago.

The guy was an ass.

Sept. 27, 2018, 1:39 p.m.

Put on a pretty good opening performance, ...er, I mean statement, today.

Sept. 27, 2018, 1:41 p.m.

Shogun, just stop. I can guarantee that a woman that you know and are close to was raped when she was young, but she never told anyone. It is shockingly common, but morons like yourself think it is like reporting a robbery so it doesn't make sense that they didn't just cruise down to the station and report it. Of course, after being raped it stands to reason that most people probably don't want to have their bodies examined inside out the next morning. It also makes sense that once you Google the stats and see how hard it is to win a rape case, especially if the offender can afford a top attorney that you might not want to sit in front of a jury and rehash every drunken night and sex act you ever committed so that the defense can convince the judge that you are really just a slut that wanted it.

Now let's say someone pinned you down and raped you at a party when you are 19. You are ashamed and don't report it, hoping to just go on with life. The event haunts you, but you manage to get it together, start your career etc. Then years later, the man that forced himself on you wants to be a Supreme Court Justice. He is on TV and everyone is saying what a great citizen he is. He should be venerated for life. What would you do?

The victims all welcome an FBI investigation. BK and the GOP... not so much.

E:  I should also point out that Ronin Farrow and Jane Mayer start hearing the stories from Yale Alums about Kavanaugh and the parties and started investigating before Ford came forward.  This is going to get worse.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Sept. 27, 2018, 1:48 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 27, 2018, 1:52 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Shogun, just stop.  I can guarantee that a woman that you know and are close to was raped when she was young, but she never told anyone.  It is shockingly common, but morons like yourself think it is like reporting a robbery so it doesn't make sense that they didn't just cruise down to the station and report it.  Of course, after being raped it stands to reason that most people probably don't want to have their bodies examined inside out the next morning.  It also makes sense that once you Google the stats and see how hard it is to win a rape case, especially if the offender can afford a top attorney that you might not want to sit in front of a jury and rehash every drunken night and sex act you ever committed so that the defense can convince the judge that you are really just a slut that wanted it.  

Now let's say someone pinned you down and raped you at a party when you are 19.  You are ashamed and don't report it, hoping to just go on with life.  The event haunts you, but you manage to get it together, start your career etc.  Then years later, the man that forced himself on you wants to be a Supreme Court Justice.  He is on TV and everyone is saying what a great citizen he is.  He should be venerated for life.  What would you do? 

The victims all welcome an FBI investigation.  BK and the GOP... not so much.

No I'm aShogun (and a Surrey boy) :P

Believe me, there was times in Surrey where I thought the only thing left to happen to me was get raped. Two gun and two knife incidents by the time I'm 20. But coincidentally, I didnt report that also because a brown guy with a gun/knife isnt exactly going to nail anyone in an investigation.

And for record, no matter how bad my ass hurts, I'm going vigilante on whoever rapes my ass. If you think thats hiliariously bad, wait for my next post.

Sept. 27, 2018, 1:54 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Dude, look at the context of the first three accuser's; not one of them apparently remembers anything other than Kavanaugh was there. I've met people who remember the day they got a DUI that changed their life let alone how good my own memory sadly is and these three lady's cant recall a date, month, year or a freakin' season until Kavanaugh released his calendar? Riiiiiiiiight.

If I can remember correctly, both the first two accuser's only remembered the event after talking it over with a lawyer. If that was in the courtroom, it'd be construed as leading the witness.

Give the moral high horse a rest because given the actuality of the claims pertaining to the gravity of a nominated Supreme Court Justice, I think them and their claims need and deserve some scrutiny.

nope. 

First accuser recounted the details in counseling in 2012.  Sent a letter to her congresswoman in July when Kavanaugh was on the shortlist.   As for the details, she seems pretty clear that she remembers more than just that "Kavanaugh was there".  Excerpt from her statement to congress:

So what I read on the internet about having this lined up for Gorsuch back in the day could be true.

Not one police report amongst all the accuser's? And the accuser's dont know each other but in reality, they should.

Sept. 27, 2018, 2:01 p.m.

Dude, I really don't think the internet is for you.

Sept. 27, 2018, 3:07 p.m.

Shogun, just stop.  I can guarantee that a woman that you know and are close to was raped when she was young, but she never told anyone.  It is shockingly common, but morons like yourself think it is like reporting a robbery so it doesn't make sense that they didn't just cruise down to the station and report it.  Of course, after being raped it stands to reason that most people probably don't want to have their bodies examined inside out the next morning.  It also makes sense that once you Google the stats and see how hard it is to win a rape case, especially if the offender can afford a top attorney that you might not want to sit in front of a jury and rehash every drunken night and sex act you ever committed so that the defense can convince the judge that you are really just a slut that wanted it.  

Now let's say someone pinned you down and raped you at a party when you are 19.  You are ashamed and don't report it, hoping to just go on with life.  The event haunts you, but you manage to get it together, start your career etc.  Then years later, the man that forced himself on you wants to be a Supreme Court Justice.  He is on TV and everyone is saying what a great citizen he is.  He should be venerated for life.  What would you do? 

Believe me, there was times in Surrey where I thought the only thing left to happen to me was get raped. Two gun and two knife incidents by the time I'm 20. But coincidentally, I didnt report that also because a brown guy with a gun/knife isnt exactly going to nail anyone in an investigation.

And for record, no matter how bad my ass hurts, I'm going vigilante on whoever rapes my ass. If you think thats hiliariously bad, wait for my next post.

So, you get raped and you are going vigilante. She gets raped and she's not allowed to?

Sept. 27, 2018, 3:19 p.m.

Posted by: skidrc

So, you get raped and you are going vigilante. She gets raped and she's not allowed to?

Context is a bit of a differential between the two yes no?

Sept. 27, 2018, 3:20 p.m.

Dude, I really don't think the internet is for you.

Innocent until proven guilty my friend.

Like I already said, if Due Process is not your thing, then you can welcome your new pussy hat overlords. I shall not.

Sept. 27, 2018, 8:27 p.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/09/27/what-brett-kavanaugh-really-learned-in-high-school-make-the-rules-break-the-rules-and-prosper/print/

Sept. 27, 2018, 10:07 p.m.

Posted by: switch

The guy was an ass.

Hearing him talk today, he's still an ass. He's lying. He also has a terrible temperament.

We shall call him mini Trump.

Last edited by: switch on Sept. 28, 2018, 2:15 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 28, 2018, 12:34 a.m.

If this be true it'd shed some light on why they/libtardia wanted the FBI to investigate the matter.

Harold Finch @hfinch61

The odds of it being a coincidence that Dr Christine Ford is DIRECTLY connected to
@petestrzok sister Jill Strzok AND DIRECTLY connected to Andrew McCabe's wife Dr Jill McCabe are near ZERO.

Now factor in McCabes former lawyer M Bromwich & a mccabe employee at FBI r her lawyers.
6:54 AM · Sep 26, 2018

Sept. 28, 2018, 12:40 a.m.

Here's a flow chart of the relation from ^^ . People dont waste time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OnlyCyrusReport/status/1044655682614702080

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 28, 2018, 12:40 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 28, 2018, 7:05 a.m.

how much are the russians paying you shogun? cause theres no way a normal person without any incentive would buy into fucking ANY of this shit.

Sept. 28, 2018, 12:07 p.m.

Brett Kavanaugh Really, Really Likes to Perjure

https://medium.com/@KyleWhip/brett-kavanaugh-really-really-likes-to-perjure-2c0aee325777

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 28, 2018, 12:08 p.m., edited 1 time in total.