Trump.

Sept. 26, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Seriously though, why would anyone here tout the benefits of any major player in American politics? What do you stand to gain?

NAFTA.

I know you like to believe they are all sociopaths and therefore all the same but clearly some sociopaths are better than others.

Sept. 26, 2018, 9:40 a.m.

So now a third woman has come forward against Kavanaugh.  What is the current number of rape accusations to disqualify a SCOTUS candidate anyway?  A dozen?

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Seriously though, why would anyone here tout the benefits of any major player in American politics? What do you stand to gain?

Could be nice to look back on as a moral compass of sorts. Some people will be way off, others not so much.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So now a third woman has come forward against Kavanaugh.  What is the current number of rape accusations to disqualify a SCOTUS candidate anyway?  A dozen?

Theres been a third for a 3 days now I think and probably will be a fourth by the end of today.

I'll be surprised if Blasey-Ford shows up tomorrow. Ramirez has no intention of making any sworn statement before Congress or a legally binding statement. First two accuser's witnesses do not corroborate the accusations.

In other words, it's just more commie active measures to impede.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:13 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: switch

Posted by: Sethimus

hey aShogunNamedMarcus, do you like mushrooms?

This.

What are your thoughts on this line of questioning by Sen. Graham to Kavanaugh regarding Criminal vs Military Law? It's only 3.5 mins.

Good thing Benedict Arnold did his treasonous acts before the US Constitution was written.

I was thinking of something a little more up-to-date there pops.

Maybe even looking forward.

Sept. 26, 2018, 1:34 p.m.

Anyone seen a CNN Andersen Cooper exclusive with either Blasey-Ford or Ramirez yet? Are they for real?

And have you seen who's representing the first two? The accuser's lawyer's are linked to libtardia.

But dont worry residents of Libtardia, an Oregonian Senator has filed a lawsuit to stop the Kavanaugh vote based on unconstitutional Presidential interference ... which if I'm mistaken that lawsuit is basically unconstitutional as that's Congress' freaking job to vote.

And Blasey-Ford's lawyer is expressing concern over the hiring of a sex crimes prosecutor from Arizona to question the accuser Thursday. Gee I wonder why.

Sept. 26, 2018, 2:23 p.m.

Well that didnt take long:

Is this #3?

Sept. 26, 2018, 2:51 p.m.

You have a lot to learn about sexual assault and trauma.

Sept. 26, 2018, 3 p.m.

But dont worry residents of Libtardia, an Oregonian Senator has filed a lawsuit to stop the Kavanaugh vote based on unconstitutional Presidential interference ... which if I'm mistaken that lawsuit is basically unconstitutional as that's Congress' freaking job to vote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/merkley-injunction-stop-kavanaugh-vote-843080

Merkley's bid for an injunction hinges on the Senate's constitutional duty to provide advice and consent on nominees and charges that he's been prevented from fulfilling that due to the withholding of records on Kavanaugh's past service in the George W. Bush administration.

Sept. 26, 2018, 3:55 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Oh please do go on then?

Sept. 26, 2018, 3:56 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/merkley-injunction-stop-kavanaugh-vote-843080

Merkley's bid for an injunction hinges on the Senate's constitutional duty to provide advice and consent on nominees and charges that he's been prevented from fulfilling that due to the withholding of records on Kavanaugh's past service in the George W. Bush administration.

What I read on that is those Bush era records are not Trump's to disclose.

Sept. 26, 2018, 7:41 p.m.

Oh please do go on then?

To start, assuming that you believe what you post, you don't understand why someone wouldn't quickly report a sexual assault. Particularly under these circumstances. I suggest opening your mind and heart and asking some women who trust you why that would be. If this is too difficult, ask Google. If you want to learn more, that's up to you. If you want to criticize victims instead of understanding them, that's your choice as well.

Last edited by: tashi on Sept. 26, 2018, 7:41 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 26, 2018, 8:33 p.m.

https://www.facebook.com/robbin.wood.52/posts/10217079170516462

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 26, 2018, 8:59 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 26, 2018, 9:06 p.m.

Oh please do go on then?

To start, assuming that you believe what you post, you don't understand why someone wouldn't quickly report a sexual assault. Particularly under these circumstances. I suggest opening your mind and heart and asking some women who trust you why that would be. If this is too difficult, ask Google. If you want to learn more, that's up to you. If you want to criticize victims instead of understanding them, that's your choice as well.

Dude, look at the context of the first three accuser's; not one of them apparently remembers anything other than Kavanaugh was there. I've met people who remember the day they got a DUI that changed their life let alone how good my own memory sadly is and these three lady's cant recall a date, month, year or a freakin' season until Kavanaugh released his calendar? Riiiiiiiiight.

If I can remember correctly, both the first two accuser's only remembered the event after talking it over with a lawyer. If that was in the courtroom, it'd be construed as leading the witness.

Give the moral high horse a rest because given the actuality of the claims pertaining to the gravity of a nominated Supreme Court Justice, I think them and their claims need and deserve some scrutiny.

Sept. 27, 2018, 12:59 a.m.

Dude, look at the context of the first three accuser's; not one of them apparently remembers anything other than Kavanaugh was there. I've met people who remember the day they got a DUI that changed their life let alone how good my own memory sadly is and these three lady's cant recall a date, month, year or a freakin' season until Kavanaugh released his calendar? Riiiiiiiiight.

If I can remember correctly, both the first two accuser's only remembered the event after talking it over with a lawyer. If that was in the courtroom, it'd be construed as leading the witness.

Give the moral high horse a rest because given the actuality of the claims pertaining to the gravity of a nominated Supreme Court Justice, I think them and their claims need and deserve some scrutiny.

nope. 

First accuser recounted the details in counseling in 2012.  Sent a letter to her congresswoman in July when Kavanaugh was on the shortlist.   As for the details, she seems pretty clear that she remembers more than just that "Kavanaugh was there".  Excerpt from her statement to congress:

"When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer that evening. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk. Early in the evening, I went up a narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the bathroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom. I couldn't see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them. There was music already playing in the bedroom. It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room. I was pushed onto the bed and Brett got on top of me. He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was so drunk, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes. I believed he was going to rape me. I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. This was what terrified me the most, and has had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me. Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They both seemed to be having a good time. Mark was urging Brett on, although at times he told Brett to stop. A couple of times I made eye contact with Mark and thought he might try to help me, but he did not.

During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairs, pin-balling off the walls on the way down. I waited and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, ran down the stairs, through the living room, and left the house. I remember being on the street and feeling an enormous sense of relief that I had escaped from the house and that Brett and Mark were not coming after me."

Public testimony, you should read it:  https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/26/politics/ford-testimony/index.html