Trump.

Sept. 22, 2018, 1:39 p.m.

Anyone catch the possible Freudian slip by I think a Congress member who said McCain was "put to death". Not put to rest but to death. No one corrected him during the interview or the next day. Given how the media latches onto almost everything immediately but it didnt, that can mean only one thing: military tribunals........

Sept. 24, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra

Shogun? A red wave you say? I am a little nervous to make predictions on the US elections after saying Trump couldn't win many many times, but a red wave really doesn't seem likely unless the ghost of Bin Laden hijacks an aircraft carrier and ploughs it into New York.

E: I love how young and fit Trump is in all his fan cartoons. No wonder all his supporters thought Hillary wasn't fit enough for office. She was up against a young Schwartzenegger.

Yes. You'll have a hard time agreeing with this given what I'll just say is your view on the American people themselves but: I'm judging this based on 2016 and the two years since. Other than the most liberal of idiots, most people should be able to see that the DNC, media and several DC creatures are impeding their country. Not just impeding the President which was all fine and dandy but their own country. With that, they'll also be able to see just how bad their country was doing economically and socially and of course, the direction it was going.

In a few different words, I'm counting on two things people shouldn't: hope and human nature. Yes, both are notorious for letting ya down.

So there's that and then there's the current things like a 2-mile long outside Trump's  lastest Rally last night, reports that 60% of attendee's at another recent Trump rally were not registered Republican's and of course the crazy political happenings behind the scene's with: emails, texts, sedition/treason/insurrection (thats a politcally STI bruv), judges over stepping their boundaries (biblical lawlessness), conservative site's being defunded/de-PayPal'd and FB pages being removed, twitter censorship/ghosting in effect for Pro-MAGA themed posters. What I actually and honestly see is a very panicked and worried belly of the beast. Blasey-Ford for example.

The Russians payed every single cartoonist to make their boy look gooood dontcha know? They also were able to hack into every single live telecast and digitally alter HRC in real time to make her look extra haggard. Remember all those memes of Hillary's crazy facial expressions and reactions? Russians bruv! Dont forget about the rumors that HRC was CGI at her own 2016 rally's? Oh wait!, it was just her fans that were fake.

I do enjoy your posts as a look under the hood of the Trump machine so to speak.  It seems like in your world there are no close advisors going to jail and he is more popular than ever.  A red wave is coming.  I guess we will see who's news is more accurate in November.  Of course, I am sure your sources will say the election was rigged if the Dems pull off large wins, but I will enjoy it none the less.

Sept. 24, 2018, 1:53 p.m.

Shogun? A red wave you say? I am a little nervous to make predictions on the US elections after saying Trump couldn't win many many times, but a red wave really doesn't seem likely unless the ghost of Bin Laden hijacks an aircraft carrier and ploughs it into New York.

E: I love how young and fit Trump is in all his fan cartoons. No wonder all his supporters thought Hillary wasn't fit enough for office. She was up against a young Schwartzenegger.

Yes. You'll have a hard time agreeing with this given what I'll just say is your view on the American people themselves but: I'm judging this based on 2016 and the two years since. Other than the most liberal of idiots, most people should be able to see that the DNC, media and several DC creatures are impeding their country. Not just impeding the President which was all fine and dandy but their own country. With that, they'll also be able to see just how bad their country was doing economically and socially and of course, the direction it was going.

In a few different words, I'm counting on two things people shouldn't: hope and human nature. Yes, both are notorious for letting ya down.

So there's that and then there's the current things like a 2-mile long outside Trump's  lastest Rally last night, reports that 60% of attendee's at another recent Trump rally were not registered Republican's and of course the crazy political happenings behind the scene's with: emails, texts, sedition/treason/insurrection (thats a politcally STI bruv), judges over stepping their boundaries (biblical lawlessness), conservative site's being defunded/de-PayPal'd and FB pages being removed, twitter censorship/ghosting in effect for Pro-MAGA themed posters. What I actually and honestly see is a very panicked and worried belly of the beast. Blasey-Ford for example.

The Russians payed every single cartoonist to make their boy look gooood dontcha know? They also were able to hack into every single live telecast and digitally alter HRC in real time to make her look extra haggard. Remember all those memes of Hillary's crazy facial expressions and reactions? Russians bruv! Dont forget about the rumors that HRC was CGI at her own 2016 rally's? Oh wait!, it was just her fans that were fake.

I do enjoy your posts as a look under the hood of the Trump machine so to speak.  It seems like in your world there are no close advisors going to jail and he is more popular than ever.  A red wave is coming.  I guess we will see who's news is more accurate in November.  Of course, I am sure your sources will say the election was rigged if the Dems pull off large wins, but I will enjoy it none the less.

OK then, this will be harder to agree upon but I'll still maintain I'm not in Trump-land. I'm just objective with no political affiliations.

ie: If someone liked/loved Obama, hated GWB and also dislikes Trump, then someones detest for the Republicans is shining through and they're just a Democrat towing the party line.

That being said, the people who could go to jail have very little to do with Trump himself - something I think I've maintained since Russia Russia. Add what I said before about the only reason Trump is still where he is let alone alive is he has to have some high level assistance from the .mil category and he isnt just another billionaire candidate turned President trying to line his pockets. Cant remember when but werent some of his first supporters the Joints Cheifs of Staff?

Question: do you believe that the FBI and their 6 background check's on Kavanaugh missed these claimed sexual assaults and it's not reminiscent of Roy Moore or Trump grabbing some gina on a plane during the campaign?

Sept. 24, 2018, 3:33 p.m.

OK then, this will be harder to agree upon but I'll still maintain I'm not in Trump-land. I'm just objective with no political affiliations.

ie: If someone liked/loved Obama, hated GWB and also dislikes Trump, then someones detest for the Republicans is shining through and they're just a Democrat towing the party line.

That being said, the people who could go to jail have very little to do with Trump himself - something I think I've maintained since Russia Russia. Add what I said before about the only reason Trump is still where he is let alone alive is he has to have some high level assistance from the .mil category and he isnt just another billionaire candidate turned President trying to line his pockets. Cant remember when but werent some of his first supporters the Joints Cheifs of Staff?

Question: do you believe that the FBI and their 6 background check's on Kavanaugh missed these claimed sexual assaults and it's not reminiscent of Roy Moore or Trump grabbing some gina on a plane during the campaign?

No, I think the FBI probably did get few people telling them what he was like in his party college days but nothing concrete and they clearly never spoke to either of these women. The GOP probably thought a few college rumours were easily discredited which is why they had a bus full of women on the ready to defend Kavanaugh. It is reminiscent of Moore and Trump in that they are also both creeps and their past was just waiting to haunt them. The #metoo movement has moved the line in the sand on what is going to be acceptable from a person's past and a lot of these old pervs are going to feel it because these are the type of stories people remember. I find both of these allegations compelling and believable and see no upside for either of them in coming forward with the exception that they won't need to see this guy on the highest bench deciding what is right and what is wrong if they succeed.

Whether or not you love Trump you are still a resident of Trumplandia. You can't honestly believe that there was a 2-mile line for one of his ridiculous rallies and reside anywhere else. You bought the story that the MSM is nothing but lies and after that, you were easy pickings for RT and the like. Tungsten is in the same boat although I am sure he would disagree too. There are 2 forces at work here. Putin and his Russian oligarchy using active measures to push populist forces in the West and the Koch's and their massive libertarian operation to push most of those same causes in the name of "economic freedom". Their causes have a lot of overlap because at the end of the day they both want free reign for the super wealthy. We don't even need conspiracy theories because enough of this is done in broad daylight to see. Stay tuned for the Canadian version as Bernier cashes in on many years of loyal service to the Kochs.

E: This Just in...

The New Yorker’s Jane Mayer said she first saw Yale University alumni emails about Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual misconduct in July.

Mayer said she and Farrow saw emails sent between Yale alums discussing the incident back in July, before Kavanaugh’s first accuser Christine Blasey Ford went public with her accusations of Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her when the two were in high school.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Sept. 24, 2018, 3:37 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 24, 2018, 3:41 p.m.

the only reason Trump is still where he is let alone alive is.... 

....because he put wealthy kelptocrats in charge of major gubmint agencies and signed off on the largest military buget ever.

Sept. 25, 2018, 12:45 a.m.

**Posted by: chupacabra

**No, I think the FBI probably did get few people telling them what he was like in his party college days but nothing concrete and they clearly never spoke to either of these women. The GOP probably thought a few college rumours were easily discredited which is why they had a bus full of women on the ready to defend Kavanaugh. It is reminiscent of Moore and Trump in that they are also both creeps and their past was just waiting to haunt them. The #metoo movement has moved the line in the sand on what is going to be acceptable from a person's past and a lot of these old pervs are going to feel it because these are the type of stories people remember. I find both of these allegations compelling and believable and see no upside for either of them in coming forward with the exception that they won't need to see this guy on the highest bench deciding what is right and what is wrong if they succeed.

Whether or not you love Trump you are still a resident of Trumplandia. You can't honestly believe that there was a 2-mile line for one of his ridiculous rallies and reside anywhere else. You bought the story that the MSM is nothing but lies and after that, you were easy pickings for RT and the like. Tungsten is in the same boat although I am sure he would disagree too. There are 2 forces at work here. Putin and his Russian oligarchy using active measures to push populist forces in the West and the Koch's and their massive libertarian operation to push most of those same causes in the name of "economic freedom". Their causes have a lot of overlap because at the end of the day they both want free reign for the super wealthy. We don't even need conspiracy theories because enough of this is done in broad daylight to see. Stay tuned for the Canadian version as Bernier cashes in on many years of loyal service to the Kochs.

E: This Just in...

The New Yorker’s Jane Mayer said she first saw Yale University alumni emails about Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual misconduct in July.

Mayer said she and Farrow saw emails sent between Yale alums discussing the incident back in July, before Kavanaugh’s first accuser Christine Blasey Ford went public with her accusations of Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her when the two were in high school.

First, the #MeToo movement is plain dangerous as its about to remove due process. If feminist fascism is your thing, I'll leave it there then. As for Trumplandia and being a resident, it doesnt really matter to me as I've thought the media was bullshit for a long time now, circa GWB. For someone who's hesitant to make any predictions about the mid terms, you have no problem assessing things in a completely wrong way. As for believing in a two mile long line for a ridiculous Trump rally, find the streamable link I posted a page or two ago about the other rally because it shows the people lined up, outside. But I'm sure your TDS will come up with some alternate reason for people lined up outside wearing the Red White and Blue. Here let me help you, maybe Kapernick was signing Nike's?

Your two forces at work is just wrong and I think you must be on the credits for Active Measures as you've succumbed to the libtarded narrative being offered. That and you mentioned active measures without the movie/trailer reference 2-3 times now since you first posted it. Unless you think it actually has some merit as a liberal hit piece.

As for the allegations, I actually cant be bothered to go too deep into it because it's just so hokey. The timing is incredulous. I dont believe in coincidences and you dont believe in conspiracy's remember? But... : the left needs to delay any nomination up to three days before the next SCOTUS session as there's a time limit of some sort regarding that and new nominee's being confirmed before that three days and being allowed on the bench. That's their plan.

How's Ruth Vader-Ginsburg doing? Trump will change the country whether you there in Libtardia land like it or not because he'll get at least one more appointment.

Sept. 25, 2018, 12:52 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

....because he put wealthy kelptocrats in charge of major gubmint agencies and signed off on the largest military buget ever.

So you're agreeing that he does or doesnt have high level military-type intelligence assistance and thats why he's still alive? Because if he put the wealthy in charge of gubment agency's, they dont seem to like him.

Sept. 25, 2018, 11:31 a.m.

So you're agreeing that he does or doesnt have high level military-type intelligence assistance and thats why he's still alive? Because if he put the wealthy in charge of gubment agency's, they dont seem to like him.

If he slashes mil/cia buget close overseas bases jails banksters/breaks up the banks to fund healthcare/infastructure/social programs/ends drug war he'd be dead in a heartbeat.  

Note - hating one another while making $ hand over fist is as American as apple pie, eh?

Sept. 25, 2018, 12:50 p.m.

If he slashes mil/cia buget close overseas bases jails banksters/breaks up the banks to fund healthcare/infastructure/social programs/ends drug war he'd be dead in a heartbeat.  

Note - hating one another while making $ hand over fist is as American as apple pie, eh?

You need to comma bruv lol.

Maybe what you said about slashing is term2 stuff. Term one, drain and clean. Term 2, a different kind of pnac /trumplandia for El Chupa.  I obviously cant disagree with the defacto Capitalist way. But is that actually American or more just human nature?

Sept. 25, 2018, 1:03 p.m.

**Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

**.... dont believe in coincidences and you dont believe in conspiracy's remember? But... : the left needs to delay any nomination up to three days before the next SCOTUS session as there's a time limit of some sort regarding that and new nominee's being confirmed before that three days and being allowed on the bench. That's their plan.

Whether anyone takes this seriously or not, the question on everyone's mind should be: whats on the docket for the next session?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 25, 2018, 1:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 25, 2018, 1:38 p.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

hey aShogunNamedMarcus, do you like mushrooms?

This.

Sept. 25, 2018, 1:50 p.m.

Posted by: switch

This.

What are your thoughts on this line of questioning by Sen. Graham to Kavanaugh regarding Criminal vs Military Law? It's only 3.5 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gmOsnjrZw

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 25, 2018, 2:03 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 25, 2018, 9:11 p.m.

I heard Donald Trump is a master business man.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it snowflakes!

Sept. 25, 2018, 11:56 p.m.

Seriously though, why would anyone here tout the benefits of any major player in American politics? What do you stand to gain?

Sept. 26, 2018, 12:13 a.m.

Posted by: switch

This.

What are your thoughts on this line of questioning by Sen. Graham to Kavanaugh regarding Criminal vs Military Law? It's only 3.5 mins.

Good thing Benedict Arnold did his treasonous acts before the US Constitution was written.