Trump.

Sept. 18, 2018, 2:20 p.m.

Now this is interesting.

_During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

But they were nabbed by a sting operation.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

But FBI Director Christopher Wray had suspected as much and — working with personnel from the Inspector General’s office — set up a sting-like operation to prevent against evidence destruction, both documents and electronic, two FBI sources confirm.

Though at differing times, McCabe and Strzok were under 24-hour surveillance both at the office and outside FBI HQ in Washington D.C. And any documents, files, and databases that were deleted or manipulated by McCabe and Strzok were being recorded and documented by federal agents. The original records were restored after the duo vacated the FBI.

“They had no clue they were being watched,” one FBI source said._

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI; “Huber is Running a Grand Jury

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 18, 2018, 2:22 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 18, 2018, 2:27 p.m.

Not sure the pic is large enough...

Sept. 19, 2018, 2:04 a.m.

hey aShogunNamedMarcus, do you like mushrooms?

Sept. 19, 2018, 1:11 p.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

Depends, you talking portobellos?

Sept. 19, 2018, 8:14 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ha. More like a whole page of paper dot.

Sept. 20, 2018, 2:46 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ha. More like a whole page of paper dot.

Paper? You know you can bypass that aspect ? Liquifi man.

Sept. 20, 2018, 8:10 p.m.

Why Bernie will never run for POTUS....

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/09/20/nick-brana-says-dems-will-again-deny-sanders-presidential-nomination/print/

Sept. 20, 2018, 8:38 p.m.

Bernie would have beat Trump.

Sept. 20, 2018, 8:40 p.m.

But the donors of the Dems know they wouldn’t get proper returns on their investment so they went with HRC.

Good play by the owners of the Republican Party.

Sept. 21, 2018, 9:23 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

But the donors of the Dems know they wouldn’t get proper returns on their investment so they went with HRC.

Good play by the owners of the Republican Party.

She also had greater support with the rank and file members of the party.  I wanted Bernie and I believe the DNC railroaded him to get him out of the way, but the truth is that he was never going to win the nomination, even without the shenanigans.  Any thoughtful analysis that I have read comes to the same conclusion.  Bernie ran from the outside and was a reluctant Democrat while Hillary was the heir apparent within the DNC for years.  I am not saying it is right, but Bernie never really had a chance.

Sept. 21, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

Shogun? A red wave you say? I am a little nervous to make predictions on the US elections after saying Trump couldn't win many many times, but a red wave really doesn't seem likely unless the ghost of Bin Laden hijacks an aircraft carrier and ploughs it into New York.

E: I love how young and fit Trump is in all his fan cartoons.  No wonder all his supporters thought Hillary wasn't fit enough for office.  She was up against a young Schwartzenegger.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Sept. 21, 2018, 9:31 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 21, 2018, 12:58 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Any thoughtful analysis that I have read .........

I think we can all agree you must peruse the wackiest conspiracy sites on the inter-webs.

Sept. 21, 2018, 9:11 p.m.

Sept. 21, 2018, 11:56 p.m.

Jesus Christ that’s gold.

Sept. 22, 2018, 1:33 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Shogun? A red wave you say? I am a little nervous to make predictions on the US elections after saying Trump couldn't win many many times, but a red wave really doesn't seem likely unless the ghost of Bin Laden hijacks an aircraft carrier and ploughs it into New York.

E: I love how young and fit Trump is in all his fan cartoons. No wonder all his supporters thought Hillary wasn't fit enough for office. She was up against a young Schwartzenegger.

Yes. You'll have a hard time agreeing with this given what I'll just say is your view on the American people themselves but: I'm judging this based on 2016 and the two years since. Other than the most liberal of idiots, most people should be able to see that the DNC, media and several DC creatures are impeding their country. Not just impeding the President which was all fine and dandy but their own country. With that, they'll also be able to see just how bad their country was doing economically and socially and of course, the direction it was going.

In a few different words, I'm counting on two things people shouldn't: hope and human nature. Yes, both are notorious for letting ya down.

So there's that and then there's the current things like a 2-mile long outside Trump's  lastest Rally last night, reports that 60% of attendee's at another recent Trump rally were not registered Republican's and of course the crazy political happenings behind the scene's with: emails, texts, sedition/treason/insurrection (thats a politcally STI bruv), judges over stepping their boundaries (biblical lawlessness), conservative site's being defunded/de-PayPal'd and FB pages being removed, twitter censorship/ghosting in effect for Pro-MAGA themed posters. What I actually and honestly see is a very panicked and worried belly of the beast. Blasey-Ford for example.

The Russians payed every single cartoonist to make their boy look gooood dontcha know? They also were able to hack into every single live telecast and digitally alter HRC in real time to make her look extra haggard. Remember all those memes of Hillary's crazy facial expressions and reactions? Russians bruv! Dont forget about the rumors that HRC was CGI at her own 2016 rally's? Oh wait!, it was just her fans that were fake.