Trump.

Sept. 11, 2018, 12:21 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Well since he won the debates against Hillary, be glad he's the President then and not HRC right?

Because if she lost to a sub 6 yr old equivalent primate, what does that say about her ehhhhhh?

Holy shit.  What debates were you watching?  The heavily edited version Trump watches during his KFC relaxation time?

"I dont have to prove myself to be correct, I just have to prove you to be wrong."

Sept. 11, 2018, 12:59 a.m.

In other words, people with eyeballs vs suckers for Russian active measures.

What the fuck is that? A jelly donut??

The political figures featured in this trailer are doing nothing more than trying to save their names and more importantly to them probably, stay in positions of power. You seriously still believe movies and Hollywood bro? Doesnt about 99.9% of the Hollywood lechers hate Trump? Except James Woods, he tweets awesomeness. But not like Hollywood wouldnt have their own agenda against the President because it isnt 'Murica.

I'll put about as much stock in that movie as you do, lets say, the average American.

Like I've been saying bruv, the best is yet to come. Be patient. You'll probably lose your shit though.

Sept. 11, 2018, 4:37 a.m.

the winds are blowin' again!

Sept. 11, 2018, 8:58 a.m.

In other words, people with eyeballs vs suckers for Russian active measures.

What the fuck is that? A jelly donut??

The political figures featured in this trailer are doing nothing more than trying to save their names and more importantly to them probably, stay in positions of power. You seriously still believe movies and Hollywood bro? Doesnt about 99.9% of the Hollywood lechers hate Trump? Except James Woods, he tweets awesomeness. But not like Hollywood wouldnt have their own agenda against the President because it isnt 'Murica.

I'll put about as much stock in that movie as you do, lets say, the average American.

Like I've been saying bruv, the best is yet to come. Be patient. You'll probably lose your shit though.

The Trump connections to Russia are everywhere.  It is becoming more obvious by the day that he is Putin's useful idiot and this doc shows the connections between the Trumps, their money, and Putin as clear as day.  Without Putin and Russian banks, Trump would be on the street.  They paid for all his towers so they could launder their money after stealing the national resources of the USSR.  This is a conspiracy, but it is not a theory.  In case you haven't noticed the things I have been saying keep getting confirmed and the things you say... not so much (remember when Hillary was dying and unfit to lead?  lulz).  The one thing I think I may have been wrong about is that I thought we would never see proof of collusion, but those walls are closing in on Trump now.  You can attack the source (although what source would you not attack... news is bad, docs are bad vis a vis Hollywood), but almost every day we have new FACTS.  You can't argue those.  You can't argue that a lot, if not most, of Trump's hand-picked "best people", are criminals with a connection to the Kremlin.  That is a known FACT.  You can't argue that Trump talks shit about every world leader with a name he can pronounce except... drumroll... Putin.  That is a FACT.   He has done his bidding by refusing sanctions, etc.  FACT.

I know it must be painful to accept that you are a victim of Russian propaganda, but you are going to have to pull that band-aid off sooner or later.  When Mueller's investigation is over, the criminal enterprises of the Trumps and the GOP will be exposed and all your nonsense about Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation will be forgotten.

Sept. 11, 2018, 8:59 a.m.

"I dont have to prove myself to be correct, I just have to prove you to be wrong."

You are going to have a tough time doing either.  :)

Sept. 11, 2018, 10:54 a.m.

Trump talks shit about every world leader with a name he can pronounce except... drumroll... Putin.  That is a FACT.  

FALSE!!!!

He also talks up Kim Jong Un ... now that they've become best buddies.

Sept. 11, 2018, 10:58 a.m.

They paid for all his towers so they could launder their money after stealing the national resources of the USSR.  

No c'mon. 

The Russkies are merely stealing back the national wealth that was stolen by the yanks during the Yeltsin years.

Sept. 11, 2018, 11:49 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

They paid for all his towers so they could launder their money after stealing the national resources of the USSR.  

No c'mon. 

The Russkies are merely stealing back the national wealth that was stolen by the yanks during the Yeltsin years.

Except that their stolen money didn't come from the States, it came from the liquidation of the Soviet assets for pennies on the dollar.  Uncle Vlad's prices were crazy crazy crazy!!

I know it is hard for you to accept, but Vladamir Putin is not an anti-hero.

Sept. 11, 2018, 2 p.m.

Trump never lies.  He did not know about silencing his cavorting.  He said so himself.

Sept. 11, 2018, 4:59 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

No c'mon.

Except that their stolen money didn't come from the States, it came from the liquidation of the Soviet assets for pennies on the dollar. Uncle Vlad's prices were crazy crazy crazy!!

I know it is hard for you to accept, but Vladamir Putin is not an anti-hero.

Yeltsin Prodal Clintony Dushy

http://cepr.net/blogs/beat-the-press/economics-lessons-for-thomas-friedman-putin-brought-russia-out-of-poverty

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 11, 2018, 7:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 12, 2018, 3:43 a.m.

The Trump connections to Russia are everywhere.  It is becoming more obvious by the day that he is Putin's useful idiot and this doc shows the connections between the Trumps, their money, and Putin as clear as day.  Without Putin and Russian banks, Trump would be on the street.  They paid for all his towers so they could launder their money after stealing the national resources of the USSR.  This is a conspiracy, but it is not a theory.  In case you haven't noticed the things I have been saying keep getting confirmed and the things you say... not so much (remember when Hillary was dying and unfit to lead?  lulz).  The one thing I think I may have been wrong about is that I thought we would never see proof of collusion, but those walls are closing in on Trump now.  You can attack the source (although what source would you not attack... news is bad, docs are bad vis a vis Hollywood), but almost every day we have new FACTS.  You can't argue those.  You can't argue that a lot, if not most, of Trump's hand-picked "best people", are criminals with a connection to the Kremlin.  That is a known FACT.  You can't argue that Trump talks shit about every world leader with a name he can pronounce except... drumroll... Putin.  That is a FACT.   He has done his bidding by refusing sanctions, etc.  FACT.

I know it must be painful to accept that you are a victim of Russian propaganda, but you are going to have to pull that band-aid off sooner or later.  When Mueller's investigation is over, the criminal enterprises of the Trumps and the GOP will be exposed and all your nonsense about Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation will be forgotten.

Trump's best men were put forth by other men. Papadapolous got 2 weeks? bfd. All of your facts even if true, have jack shit to do with the Election interference. And my oh my, your cognitive dissonance is strong within. I do find it funny we both think the other's head and or world is going to explode very soon while obviously only one of ours actually will. Time will tell on that part and I imagine it shall be most epic. For the red team of course. It's also ironic I was going to use almost the exact same part about it being painful to accept just how wrong you are but I figured I'd just let it unfold because you can bet it's going to be an interesting road leading up to the mid terms.

Sept. 12, 2018, 7:35 a.m.

hmmm trillion dollar deficit at the end of the month, but I thought the tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves..

Sept. 12, 2018, 8:53 a.m.

the Bob Woodward  ( the guy who took down Nixon)  interview about the book " Fear " about Trump is on CBC  " The Current " ...interesting

Last edited by: XXX_er on Sept. 12, 2018, 9:21 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 12, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Trump's best men were put forth by other men. 

Sept. 12, 2018, 10:23 a.m.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/full-episode-for-september-12-2018-the-current-1.4819304/trump-s-adoption-of-steel-tariffs-showed-absence-of-a-reasonable-logical-process-bob-woodward-says-1.4819696

a good listen^^