Trump.

July 23, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

It's going to 6 more years of this guy. I know it hurts, take the pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM

For the record: I can't stand him but would bet on him going the distance.

July 23, 2018, 9:44 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

My deepest condolences to the hysterics on NSMB NBR...

http://theduran.com/the-putin-trump-helsinki-summit-neither-breakthrough-nor-damp-squib-start-detente/

The Duran?  Where do you find these sites, and what makes you think they are trustworthy?  For those unwilling to click the link (and I do not blame you), here is a taste of the headlines.  I particularly love the second one.  I can see Tungsten making a video in her defense like the Britney video.  "She is just a sweet Russian girl that LOVES GUNS.  Just leave her alone!"  

THIS speech by Putin is what started the anti-Russia hysteria
Maria Butina, her crime: A love of the NRA and being Russian
Russia makes MASSIVE progress on its 'super-weapons'
From McCain to Brennan, Deep State soft coup against Trump picks up steam
Russia ranks HIGHER than Switzerland in these areas of doing business
Media meltdown hits stupid levels as Trump and Putin first summit
Tucker Carlson SLAMS attacks against Donald Trump

Anyhoo, I am done.  It is like trying to wash a dog that runs wet straight into a pile of dirt.  You 2 are so invested in this conspiracy you can't see anything else and look only for confirmation.  You will still be crying foul as the evidence piles up and people go to prison.

July 23, 2018, 9:46 a.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

I wouldn't bet much against him getting a second term, but everything at the moment points to "not going to happen".

July 23, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I wouldn't bet much against him getting a second term, but everything at the moment points to "not going to happen".

Sooo how much you wanna bet ;)

July 23, 2018, 6:24 p.m.

http://theduran.com/the-putin-trump-helsinki-summit-neither-breakthrough-nor-damp-squib-start-detente/

The Duran? Where do you find these sites, and what makes you think they are trustworthy? For those unwilling to click the link (and I do not blame you), here is a taste of the headlines. I particularly love the second one. I can see Tungsten making a video in her defense like the Britney video. "She is just a sweet Russian girl that LOVES GUNS. Just leave her alone!"

Anyhoo, I am done. It is like trying to wash a dog that runs wet straight into a pile of dirt. You 2 are so invested in this conspiracy you can't see anything else and look only for confirmation. You will still be crying foul as the evidence piles up and people go to prison.

Remember when I said we need to wait until the mid term elections as we'll go in circles? And we are. Even the KenN agrees. Which is ridiculous in its own right. Anyways - if you think summer's hot locally right now, wait until you see what's (potentially) next regarding some shiat. As for the article from Tungsten, it didnt seem too on point for me no matter where it was from.

Before you go; for the record: I have asked multiple times for something decent in the form of proof against Mr. President himself, pertaining to the confines of the witch hunt.

You can bring up all his past deeds, mistresses (seriously, a billionaire that remains faithful?), business dealings where he paid himself first basically (thats his first rule from a book of his, he even practices what he preaches) or business dealings or his past dealings with unsavory individuals. You can bring up all the past players and all the kings men but if your Trump ending gambit is in the secret hands of Mueller and his team, then you were done a loooong time ago my friend :P

July 23, 2018, 6:25 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Made me smile

Today made me smile too.

July 23, 2018, 10:43 p.m.

The Duran? Where do you find these sites, and what makes you think they are trustworthy? For those unwilling to click the link (and I do not blame you), here is a taste of the headlines. I particularly love the second one. I can see Tungsten making a video in her defense like the Britney video. "She is just a sweet Russian girl that LOVES GUNS. Just leave her alone!"

THIS speech by Putin is what started the anti-Russia hysteria
Maria Butina, her crime: A love of the NRA and being Russian
Russia makes MASSIVE progress on its 'super-weapons'
From McCain to Brennan, Deep State soft coup against Trump picks up steam
Russia ranks HIGHER than Switzerland in these areas of doing business
Media meltdown hits stupid levels as Trump and Putin first summit
Tucker Carlson SLAMS attacks against Donald Trump

Anyhoo, I am done. It is like trying to wash a dog that runs wet straight into a pile of dirt. You 2 are so invested in this conspiracy you can't see anything else and look only for confirmation. You will still be crying foul as the evidence piles up and people go to prison.

No no chup, dude, wait, you'll LOVE this... http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49898.htm

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Sooo how much you wanna bet ;)

No shit, eh?

https://www.creators.com/read/ted-rall

Wait, there's more for the Russiagators.....

The meaning of a crucial text message between two FBI officials appears to have been finally explained, and it’s not good news for the Russia-gate faithful.....

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/23/moon-strzok-no-more-lisa-page-spills-the-beans/

Last edited by: tungsten on July 23, 2018, 10:56 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 24, 2018, 6:08 a.m.

pure gold:

https://www.facebook.com/brutamerica/videos/1773298402968671/

July 24, 2018, 2:05 p.m.

LOL. You are not going to drag me into reading another sensationalist, unsupported blog post claiming some wacky theory. I have no doubt you will keep finding more and more of them. Propaganda is easy to create.

You all know my position by now.

- It is unlikely he will be impeached
- It is a 50/50 that they will find direct evidence of collusion between Russia and his campaign and maybe a 1/10 chance it leads to Trump
- Russia's propaganda campaign was effective IMO, but there is no way to prove if it changed the election and I don't expect the investigation to even attempt to weigh in on this topic
- Mueller is very likely to find crimes related to Trump's finances IMO, and so long as the GOP doesn't start a war, that will cost him 2020 (if he even runs)
- His subordinates will be the ones to suffer, including his family (please be Jared)
- The damage is done and the blue wave is coming for the GOP (unless there is a war/attack as stated above)

There are many reasons why Trump is currently the president, but one of the reasons that none of us can deny is enthusiasm. His supporters go apeshit over immigrants and all the other dog whistles that he does so well, and on the other side was Hillary... a boring grandma with an insincere stage presence that confused her destiny as VEEP with that of POTUS. The undecided voters leading up to the election (low info voters) are easily swayed by enthusiasm. So Trump needs to be able to pull this trick a second time, only better since the Dems know his tricks and against someone that has not been under a smear campaign for a decade. I don't see lightning striking twice in the same place, but 2020 is a long way off in the world of politics.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 24, 2018, 2:06 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 24, 2018, 9:15 p.m.

Q:  Mr. Putin, did you want Trump to win the election and did you direct your officials to help?

A:  Yes, yes I did.

Only question is whether Trump used a loan or paid by cash.

July 24, 2018, 9:31 p.m.

So Trump needs to be able to pull this trick a second time, only better since the Dems know his tricks and against someone that has not been under a smear campaign for a decade. I don't see lightning striking twice in the same place, but 2020 is a long way off in the world of politics.

The only question here to ask is who the Dems will put up to run against Trump. I don't follow US politics well enough to know who's in the running and what their worth is, but unfortunately it seems most Americans don't know either. As long as the economy keeps rolling along, Trump will win a second term.

July 25, 2018, 7:10 a.m.

Trump is now pulling shit straight out of Orwell's 1984.

https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1021811038390509569

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening"

July 25, 2018, 8:14 a.m.

Given the colossal f-up that Trump's trade war is, "economy keeps rolling along" is unlikely.  Already signs of job losses caused by the tariffs.

July 25, 2018, 9:16 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

So Trump needs to be able to pull this trick a second time, only better since the Dems know his tricks and against someone that has not been under a smear campaign for a decade. I don't see lightning striking twice in the same place, but 2020 is a long way off in the world of politics.

The only question here to ask is who the Dems will put up to run against Trump. I don't follow US politics well enough to know who's in the running and what their worth is, but unfortunately it seems most Americans don't know either. As long as the economy keeps rolling along, Trump will win a second term.

Which economy? Trump's base doesn't invest in the NASDAQ and as far as I can tell there has been no improvement in the lives of the rural American worker. If Trump holds strong on his trade war this will only get worse, but even if he doesn't, do you see him pulling off an economic resurgence in rural America? I really don't. The left is energized by their hate of Trump and I don't see that subsiding either, even if the economy stays steady. And none of this is even taking into account what the effect of the investigation will be.  We don't even know what Cohen has on tape, but I am guessing the recent release was intended to give Trump a taste of what he has.

2020 is a long way down the road, but his trajectory is far from ideal.

Last edited by: chupacabra on July 25, 2018, 9:18 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 25, 2018, 2:59 p.m.

Which economy? Trump's base doesn't invest in the NASDAQ and as far as I can tell

49% of those who voted for Trump were college grads and earn over 50 g's a year.

https://verdict.justia.com/2018/02/16/trumps-base-broadly-speaking

Last edited by: tungsten on July 25, 2018, 2:59 p.m., edited 1 time in total.