Trump.

March 22, 2018, 10:25 p.m.

War is not far away with the appointment of Bolton by trump..

March 23, 2018, 4:06 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

This Cambridge Analytica stuff could easily be in the rando conspiracy thread.

It is not in the slightest.

People asked me near a decade ago why I never used my real name on Facebook.

Facebook released this all this "leaked" information through an API and a TOS. A 100% completely toothless TOS at that.

What does that mean? It wasn't a fucking breach. It was built into the fucking platform.

I, and whistle-blowers within FB could have told you of the fallout that would occur on the first high-level meeting where they thought this was a good idea.

In the end, they listened to some MBA's when they should have listened to people who know the fuck what's going on.

All that said, if you have an Alexa or the Google thing, you're a fucking moron.

I think you didnt really understand where I was coming from with that. CA (cambridge analyitca) actually had "field tested" so to speak, slogans such as "lock her up" and "build the wall" as early as 2014. Roger Stone was involved with CA and then on the Trump cabinet? There'd appear to be some underlying shenanigans going on thurrrrr.

As for not using your real name, it wouldnt matter with the Facebook data collection. I remember posting the 'albumoftheday.com/facebook' link once or twice back in the day here in NBR and being laughed at. What better way to collect information on everyone than have them just give it to them. You probably know social engineering is the easiest hack - think that and social media could be soon synonymous? You ever install any version of iTunes?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 23, 2018, 4:13 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 23, 2018, 9:27 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

This Cambridge Analytica stuff could easily be in the rando conspiracy thread.

It is not in the slightest.

People asked me near a decade ago why I never used my real name on Facebook.

Facebook released this all this "leaked" information through an API and a TOS.  A 100% completely toothless TOS at that.

What does that mean?  It wasn't a fucking breach.  It was built into the fucking platform.

I, and whistle-blowers within FB could have told you of the fallout that would occur on the first high-level meeting where they thought this was a good idea.

In the end, they listened to some MBA's when they should have listened to people who know the fuck what's going on.

All that said, if you have an Alexa or the Google thing, you're a fucking moron.

I am not sure about Alexa, but Google Home is just an extension of your phone, so you could say "If you have an Android or iOS phone, you're a fucking moron" because your phone collects way more data about you, but that is all of us.  We are all morons.  I have a Google Home, but it is linked to a dummy account. I doubt that helps much, but I have pretty much resigned to the fact Google owns my soul at this point as my business life is conducted on G Suite.

As for FB, it looks like people are finally coming around.  I was on it early, but I quit it completely about 5 years ago once I started to realize I didn't control anything that I posted.  It was all theirs.  I think it is only a matter of time before an open sourced blockchain based social network becomes ready for prime time and people will switch.  Then you could have a choice of signing up for pre-packaged service that hosts your content or hosting it yourself.

March 23, 2018, 10:19 a.m.

Up next, war with Iran. Personally, I'm gonna' start on digging a deep hole in my backyard. : (

“Donald Trump may have just effectively declared war on Iran. With the appointment of John Bolton, and nomination of Mike Pompeo at State, Trump is clearly putting together a war cabinet. As the world awaits Trump’s May 12 decision as to whether he will abandon the Iran nuclear deal, all of the signs now point to a decision to move to war footing.

“Bolton is an unhinged advocate for waging World War III. He has explicitly called for bombing Iran for the past ten years and has suggested the U.S. engage in nuclear first strikes in North Korea. Bolton’s first order of business will be to convince Trump to exit the Iran nuclear deal and lay the groundwork for the war he has urged over the past decade. Additionally, he has has called for ending all visas for Iranians, shipping bunker busting weapons to Israel, and supporting the Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK) terrorist organization and other separatist groups inside of Iran.

https://www.niacouncil.org/bolton-appointment/

After weeks of rumors, President Donald Trump today replaced National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster with former Ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton. Many foreign policy analysts and advocates immediately expressed deep concern and dismay at Bolton’s appointment.

Former Assistant Secretary of State Philip Crowley tweeted about Bolton’s appointment, “I was at dinner in late 2016 with some former European diplomats when Rex Tillerson emerged as the nominee for (Secretary of State). While unknown, they expressed relief that (Donald Trump’s) choice was not John Bolton. EU diplomats will not sleep well tonight given the latest news.”

Joe Cirincione, president of the Ploughshares Fund, a leading anti-nuclear foundation, tweeted, “This is the moment the administration has officially gone off the rails.” While the Mideast advocacy group J Street tweeted that “Bolton is an unabashed advocate for the premature, unnecessary and reckless use of military force in the Middle East and around the globe. This appointment isn’t just unwise. It’s disastrous.”

The brazen nature of Bolton’s appointment was underscored by the fact that it came the same day that news broke of Bolton having recorded a video for a Russian gun group in 2013, after being introduced to the group by the National Rifle Association (NRA). Given the scandals around Russia and the NRA of late, the indifference to the politics of this news speaks volumes about the White House’s commitment to Bolton.

As outraged as many supporters of diplomacy have been at Trump’s appointments and policies, Bolton’s appointment reaches a new level. Here at LobeLog, we are reprinting, with permission, the profile of John Bolton from Right Web, a site which tracks the activities of a vast array of right wing and militaristic figures and organizations.

(Note: Right Web generally relies on footnotes for its citations. While LobeLog does not usually employ footnotes, we feel that getting Bolton’s profile to our readers is important enough to make an exception here.)..........

http://lobelog.com/john-bolton-the-essential-profile/

Last edited by: tungsten on March 23, 2018, 10:47 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 23, 2018, 11:27 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=3zIjv1Yu4Jk

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/meet-john-bolton-donald-trumps-dangerous-and-reckless-new-us-national-security-adviser-125431957

Last edited by: tungsten on March 23, 2018, 11:29 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 23, 2018, 1:04 p.m.

I am surprised you are not talking about Guccifer 2.0.  

DNC “lone hacker” Guccifer 2.0 pegged as Russian spy after opsec fail

The Russians keep piling up.  I gues the only question now is;  Why did HRC scheme with the Russians to hack her own emails?  It is a puzzler.  :)

March 24, 2018, 6:53 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

The Russians keep piling up. I gues the only question now is; Why did HRC scheme with the Russians to hack her own emails? It is a puzzler. :)

And the rube outs himself. Like I said to Tungsten a few pages ago, Seth Rich is your "russian" leaker via "russian proxy" wikileaks. Considering her private server had gameboy level security, who couldnt hack it. Also consider that Anthony Weiner had backups of her emails on his laptop in a folder called "life insurance" via his wifey, Huma Abedin. Now, what was highly classified info doing in multiple unsecured locations? Maybe we should ask Mr I locked Martha Stewart up who if she ever ran for Office at the same time as HRC she'd win James Comey. But no wrong doing there found by that man. Just some carelessness ;)

In other more up to date Trump news, that omnibus bill he just signed - $404 million for the OIG. For this year if I'm not mistaken, their last budget was $93 million. Why so much if that Office can only recommend charges? Sealed indictments are up to a staggering 18,600.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 24, 2018, 6:57 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 24, 2018, 3:53 p.m.

If a picture's worth a thousand words...

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 24, 2018, 3:58 p.m.

Anyone read about two of Trumps EO's in Dec and March regarding confiscation of human traffickers possessions/bank accounts and citizens charged with high crimes being subject to UCMJ?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 24, 2018, 4:01 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 26, 2018, 9:05 a.m.

The Russians keep piling up. I gues the only question now is; Why did HRC scheme with the Russians to hack her own emails? It is a puzzler. :)

And the rube outs himself. Like I said to Tungsten a few pages ago, Seth Rich is your "russian" leaker via "russian proxy" wikileaks. Considering her private server had gameboy level security, who couldnt hack it. Also consider that Anthony Weiner had backups of her emails on his laptop in a folder called "life insurance" via his wifey, Huma Abedin. Now, what was highly classified info doing in multiple unsecured locations? Maybe we should ask Mr I locked Martha Stewart up who if she ever ran for Office at the same time as HRC she'd win James Comey. But no wrong doing there found by that man. Just some carelessness ;)

In other more up to date Trump news, that omnibus bill he just signed - $404 million for the OIG. For this year if I'm not mistaken, their last budget was $93 million. Why so much if that Office can only recommend charges? Sealed indictments are up to a staggering 18,600.

Seth Rich?  LMAO.  C'mon man!  The "rube" is Russian intelligence, not just one man, and the emails came from the DNC, not HRC's email server.  Seth Rich is a misdirection which plays into the Fox narrative, one which you seem to love.  One of the characters in this drama likes to kill people around the world in order to push their agenda, but it's not HRC.

March 27, 2018, 4:45 a.m.

Seth Rich?  LMAO.  C'mon man!  The "rube" is Russian intelligence, not just one man, and the emails came from the DNC, not HRC's email server.  Seth Rich is a misdirection which plays into the Fox narrative, one which you seem to love.  One of the characters in this drama likes to kill people around the world in order to push their agenda, but it's not HRC.

Ok so I got my shit messed up there - Seth Rich worked for the DNC and leaked emails to Wiki. The HRC emails in multiple loc's is the same though.

And just lol at the last line. Both are arguable.

March 28, 2018, 10:36 a.m.

Seth Rich worked for the DNC, but as far as I can tell the only reason people believe he leaked the info from the inside was that he was murdered shortly after.  Getting murdered in an American city is not that unusual, so I think this is another example of building a narrative to fit a belief.  Guccifer 2.0 is also hard to fully believe, especially if he/she/them is/are Russian.   I don't trust Assange farther than I can throw him (so maybe 15 feet), and there are a lot of reasons to believe he is compromised.  I doubt we will ever know for sure where that leak came from.

March 28, 2018, 3:03 p.m.

Seth Rich worked for the DNC, but as far as I can tell the only reason people believe he leaked the info from the inside was that he was murdered shortly after.  Getting murdered in an American city is not that unusual, so I think this is another example of building a narrative to fit a belief.  Guccifer 2.0 is also hard to fully believe, especially if he/she/them is/are Russian.   I don't trust Assange farther than I can throw him (so maybe 15 feet), and there are a lot of reasons to believe he is compromised.  I doubt we will ever know for sure where that leak came from.

First, if you can a throw man 15 feet, I may change my tune when replying to you...

As for the rest, that'd show you havent researched much about Seth. His family pretty much confirmed it, perhaps just to stop the media and their family name in the cycle. As for Gucci 2.0, I havent read much from him, posted or quoted him. So I dont have a dog in that one. The so called chatter I've read about Gucci 2 is "he's" been co-opted and nothing like the original Guccifer.

March 28, 2018, 9:49 p.m.

Trump has been very silent as of late.  Does not look good.

March 29, 2018, 1:07 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Trump has been very silent as of late.  Does not look good.

huh? he's still tweeting, he tweeted about " start of our Southern Border WALL!"