Trump.

Dec. 24, 2017, 3:20 a.m.

He didnt have to do it.

Oh right, the polar opposite of the last president (which would make Trump the honest one) is out to rip the whole world off while lol'n russia.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 24, 2017, 6:15 p.m.

We finally have a president who will stand up to the powerful Science lobby and lend a much-needed hand to the constantly persecuted white-Christian group.

Once we melt all the snowflakes, the anti-science and Jesus-is-white crowd can finally take their throne as it was written two thousand years ago.

(Short USA)

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Dec. 24, 2017, 6:15 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 24, 2017, 9:26 p.m.

^agree. Finally a guy who has realized that you can’t get anywhere unless you’re lying and screwing your business partners. Win - lose. That’s the only way.

And you can’t get a good deal done unless you blow it up first or behave so irrationally that your future partners are so insecure in their position that they are worried that their ask might be too high.

Enough of this collaboration. Finally a winning President.

End sarcasm

Trump will not be remembered well in history. These are dark days for the US.

Last edited by: Ddean on Dec. 24, 2017, 9:27 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 24, 2017, 11:32 p.m.

It appears to me that Trump is not part of the New World Order like the Bushes were.

Thread killer

Dec. 25, 2017, 1:14 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

He didnt have to do it.

Oh right, the polar opposite of the last president (which would make Trump the honest one) is out to rip the whole world off while lol'n russia.

People underestimate the strength of the ego in some individuals.  This is why they don't understand where the Trumps or the Weinsteins are coming from.

Dec. 25, 2017, 11:42 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

It appears to me that Trump is not part of the New World Order like the Bushes were.

Except now the White House is full of Generals from the NWO.

A lot of bluster coming from the orange swindler but at least he hasn't started any new wars. Yet.

Here's your reason for the hysterical demonization of Bad Vlad and Obummers "pivot to Asia".

http://www.atimes.com/article/real-brics-bombshell/

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 25, 2017, noon, edited 4 times in total.
Dec. 25, 2017, 7:37 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

He didnt have to do it.

You think he ran because he wanted to make the US a better place? Do good things? No way.

He ran because people have been joking about it for decades and he wanted to prove them wrong - that he couldnt win. And I bet he also thought that if he were to become President that it would be great for his brand.

The whole thing is one giant mistake on all sides. His for running when he has no desire to actually run the country which he doesn’t even know a lot about or care a lot about for that matter.

It will be interesting if things start going in a direction that causes concern for his brand and he is given a way out that saves face. I suspect he takes it.

“My job here is done! Everything is better for everyone. I have rebuilt the country in every way after the disasterous Obama administration and the US is greater than it ever has been. And it only took me two years. Now that everyone knows the country is in great shape thanks to me, I’m going to retire a couple years before the election because it will take the Party that long to regain the momentum I have now to win in 2 years, and my job here has been done so well that I’m bored now because there’s nothing left to do, so I don’t want a second term. I alone have made America great again!”

Last edited by: Ddean on Dec. 25, 2017, 7:54 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 26, 2017, 11:23 a.m.

Posted by: Ddean

He ran because people have been joking about it for decades and he wanted to prove them wrong - that he couldnt win.

If so then his ego isn't going to let him quit early.

Dec. 26, 2017, 4:04 p.m.

He will have to choose between quitting early with a story to hype, job and economic data points to reference and running again with a (high? Who knows) risk of losing, which would be embarrassing to him.

If he loses, it’ll  erase  (in his mind) whatever good he has deluded himself to believe he has accomplished as a loss will be the country telling him to go away. 

Quitting early with a story is safest way out

Dec. 27, 2017, 4:26 p.m.

Electing not to run again is not quitting early. Trump will not quit mid-term of his own accord. Forced out maybe.

Dec. 27, 2017, 4:42 p.m.

I think the biggest shock to me is that I always assumed you needed some semblance of intelligence to make it to the POTUS.

Granted, I don't hang off his every word like so many people do, I can't escape the feeling he's a specimen that is one-in-a-billion.  On every coin-flip, he might not win them all, but wins the ones that matter most. 

Mix in Dunning-Kruger, completely idiocy and fixed-action-patterns and we have the third coming for populations just getting dumber and dumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PcteKRA3zs

USA USA USA

(If you hear a fellow Canadian doing a similar chant, please punch them hard in the cock)

Jan. 3, 2018, 12:07 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=6inQmf96SYQ

For several months we’ve been hearing a crescendo of outcries that Russia used social media to sway the 2016 presidential election. The claim has now been debunked by an unlikely source—one of the most Russiagate-frenzied big media outlets in the United States, the Washington Post.

Far away from the media echo chamber, the Post news story is headlined: “There’s Still Little Evidence That Russia’s 2016 Social Media Efforts Did Much of Anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/12/28/theres-still-little-evidence-that-russias-2016-social-media-efforts-did-much-of-anything/?utm_term=.1928a53d7562

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 5, 2018, 1:34 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Jan. 8, 2018, 1 p.m.

Jan. 8, 2018, 2:25 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=6inQmf96SYQ

For several months we’ve been hearing a crescendo of outcries that Russia used social media to sway the 2016 presidential election. The claim has now been debunked by an unlikely source—one of the most Russiagate-frenzied big media outlets in the United States, the Washington Post.

Far away from the media echo chamber, the Post news story is headlined: “There’s Still Little Evidence That Russia’s 2016 Social Media Efforts Did Much of Anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/12/28/theres-still-little-evidence-that-russias-2016-social-media-efforts-did-much-of-anything/?utm_term=.1928a53d7562

Let's be honest here.  There is no real way to quantify how much influence the Russians had in the election, especially since a lot of the underlying messages were already being thrown about by actual Americans, but this article does a piss poor analysis of how a guerilla online campaign might work.  People can't seem to get their heads wrapped around the idea that we are passed the era where messages were blasted at people in the hopes that we would be beaten down into believing them.  This is the bygone era of TV and Radio ads.  Now they want to analyze the Facebook ads and the money spent like that is how it still works.  Today the people are having a global conversation and if you want to influence people, you join the conversation and try to direct it where it goes.  Why pay FB ad money when you can use memes and source online bullshit and inject it into the conversation for free?  '

People are saying...

Jan. 8, 2018, 5:37 p.m.

You think the USA is fucked right now under Trump? Wait until that fat cow Oprah gets in. OMG, the yanks are truly screwed if there is even a discussion about her & politics.

Thread killer