Trump.

Dec. 12, 2017, 3:52 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

The U.S. mainstream media’s year-long hysteria over Russia’s alleged role in the election of Donald Trump has obliterated normal reporting standards leading to a rash of journalistic embarrassments that have both disgraced the profession and energized Trump’s backers over new grievances about the MSM’s “fake news.”

Misguided groupthink is always a danger when key elements of the Washington establishment and the major news media share the same belief – whether that is Iraq’s supposed possession of WMD or the need to bring down some foreign or domestic leader unpopular with the elites.

Yet, we have rarely witnessed such a cascading collapse of journalistic principles as has occurred around the Russia-gate “scandal.” It is hard to keep track of all the corrections or to take note of all the dead ends that the investigation keeps finding.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/11/russia-gates-litany-of-corrections/

To hell with these "news" sources of yours. Seriously, if you go back in time (I can't be bothered) you will find me questioning you as to why you keep posting links to RT, and these assholes at consortium news and counterpunch were echoing all the Russian talking points too. I distinctly remember you defending Putin and the Russians after they shot down the airliner (dammit now I have to search for it). They think they know shit that nobody else does but are completely oblivious to the fact that they ate up all the Russian propaganda at the smorgasbord, and by extension, propped up Trump's campaign of empty slogans to the worst of American society.

Here is a fun one where you posted a Counterpunch article defending innocent Putin of downing the Malaysian airliner. It is packed with gems like this one: "Powerful news organizations broadcasting from Russia (RT), Venezuela (TeleSur) and Iran (Press TV) are consistently breaking the depressing and nihilistic monopoly of Western propaganda and control of people's brains all over the world." BWAHAHAHA.

In deference to those who like to shoot the messenger, namely KenN and that chupacabra fellow, I feel compelled to issue a Counterpunch alert.
But you owe it to yourself to peruse the material presented, if only for the fact it contains material you won't find at CNN or CBC.
Contains transcript of briefing presented by Russian military officials.

Sacrificed Airliner

Last edited by: chupacabra on Dec. 12, 2017, 3:53 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 12, 2017, 3:55 p.m.

Of interest.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-russia-mh17-bellingcat-report-senior-general-figure-of-interest/28904893.html

Dec. 12, 2017, 4:42 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Trump is a goddamn arrogant con-man and has a shady past. The evidence of collusion with the Russians is over-fucking-whelming and piles up by the day. Flynn lied. We know that. Why would he take a massive risk and lie? There is no need to drag Mueller into this because the person investigating their obvious crimes and blunders really doesn't matter. They would all come to the same conclusions.

Honest initial question: So you think Hillary would still be better the choice despite covering up Uranium One and actually dealing with the Russian's. The dirtyness of that deal alone, despite you saying it's a veggie burger, is massive. It borders on or is Treasonous action. Didnt Comey say there was no evidence of Trump/Russia after his leaked memo came out? He lied to the FBI himself but, Directorship of the FBI must have some privilege. Mueller matter's because he's implicated in UraniumOne himself. No conflict of interest at all. Mueller should know (and does). And you sure as shit should recognize it because other's do. Google up Mueller conflict of interest. Oh and this looks like one of those color revolutions.. I'll go with purple.

I think the better question is what happens after a) Trump himself is cleared but some/most of his party is charged for whatever previous implications they did or b) Trump falls. What then?

ps: Trump's shady past with Russian's possibly lending him money for NYC/Atlantic City projects has sfa to do with Russian Election Interference in 2016.

1. Look at the facts on Uranium One. This was the sale of controlling interest in a Canadian Company (Uranium One) to a Russian company (Rosatom) and there were 9 agencies that needed to sign on off on the deal, one of which was the State Dept with Obama having the ability to veto it. So...

2. How was HRC able to control all 9 departments as well as Obama and get the deal done?

3. The uranium can't be exported from the US and since the US does not have significant reserves, so what is the implication of this deal that anyone should worry about?

4. How is Mueller "implicated" in the deal?

5. What if any evidence is there that HRC made a deal with anyone?

6. Yes, Hillary was the better choice because she is A) not a fucking moron and B) doesn't bow to Putin.

7. We will see what comes out but doesn't all the Russian contact and the odd man-crush that Trump has for Putin (unrequited too I might add) strike you as a burning red flag? The Russians have something on Trump and that has everything to do with election interference.

As usual, this is conjecture and grain of salt type stuff:

1. So... HRC was State Dept Head ande Obama never used an arm of the gubment to exert pressure on anyone.

2. Pay to play through the Clinton Foundation, everyone gets paid. Should look into it. She didnt have to control it, just have them onside.

3. It is a strategic asset that pertains to national security interests (nuclear powered Navy).

4. During UraniumOne, Mueller was head of the FBI. They were one of the 9, right? I wonder who else was in charge of the other agencies needed to sign off on it...

5. Damn, practically none.

6. Your logic is just impeccable.

7. What, like the fake dossier? The "shower" tapes? The grabbing 'em by the pussy audio? You think they'd hold out this long to release that? What pretell is Russia's endgame in this apparent blackmail conspiracy involving the President Trump?

Seriously, after this long, nothing would come up other than Flynn giving himself up for some reason? If President Trump's as dirty as you say, he would've been gone by Labor Day.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 12, 2017, 4:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 12, 2017, 4:45 p.m.

Here is a fun one where you posted a Counterpunch article defending innocent Putin of downing the Malaysian airliner. It is packed with gems like this one: "Powerful news organizations broadcasting from Russia (RT), Venezuela (TeleSur) and Iran (Press TV) are consistently breaking the depressing and nihilistic monopoly of Western propaganda and control of people's brains all over the world." BWAHAHAHA.

In the defense of that rando comment, there's some validity to it based on the US State Depts media/propaganda arm does operate internationally. In fact, there used to be a law in effect in the CONUS that banned the domestic use of the State Dept propaganda arm. But your boy Obama repealed that.

Dec. 12, 2017, 4:49 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

There’s nothing wrong with the Uranium One deal - Trumps hot air on the topic is all smoke and mirrors for people who do not understand the transaction and it also gives him a (incorrect) way to connect HRC with the Russians to negate his own Russian connections. Pure distraction. Pure BS that plays to his base.

The best (really the worst) part of it all is that Trumps likely the biggest crook of them all. You don’t have his private real estate biz otherwise.

And the Trump/Russia game that's been going on since Election Day last year isnt playing to the NeverTrumper's and liberal HRC crowd?

Have you ever looked at the listings of the richest member's of Congress?

ps/add: If you, Chup or Mueller can tie Russian election interference into President Trump's private business, more power to you guys.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 12, 2017, 4:55 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 12, 2017, 7:46 p.m.

The U.S. mainstream media’s year-long hysteria over Russia’s alleged role in the election of Donald Trump has obliterated normal reporting standards leading to a rash of journalistic embarrassments that have both disgraced the profession and energized Trump’s backers over new grievances about the MSM’s “fake news.”

Misguided groupthink is always a danger when key elements of the Washington establishment and the major news media share the same belief – whether that is Iraq’s supposed possession of WMD or the need to bring down some foreign or domestic leader unpopular with the elites.

Yet, we have rarely witnessed such a cascading collapse of journalistic principles as has occurred around the Russia-gate “scandal.” It is hard to keep track of all the corrections or to take note of all the dead ends that the investigation keeps finding.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/11/russia-gates-litany-of-corrections/

To hell with these "news" sources of yours. Seriously, if you go back in time (I can't be bothered) you will find me questioning you as to why you keep posting links to RT, and these assholes at consortium news and counterpunch were echoing all the Russian talking points too. I distinctly remember you defending Putin and the Russians after they shot down the airliner (dammit now I have to search for it). They think they know shit that nobody else does but are completely oblivious to the fact that they ate up all the Russian propaganda at the smorgasbord, and by extension, propped up Trump's campaign of empty slogans to the worst of American society.

In deference to those who like to shoot the messenger, namely KenN and that chupacabra fellow, I feel compelled to issue a Counterpunch alert.
But you owe it to yourself to peruse the material presented, if only for the fact it contains material you won't find at CNN or CBC.
Contains transcript of briefing presented by Russian military officials.

Sacrificed Airliner

Such a cold warrior. You gonna' love the future. lol.....

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 12, 2017, 7:47 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 13, 2017, 9:28 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

4. During UraniumOne, Mueller was head of the FBI. They were one of the 9, right? I wonder who else was in charge of the other agencies needed to sign off on it...

Nope, he had nothing to do with it.

Composition of CFIUS

The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

Department of the Treasury (chair)

Department of Justice

Department of Homeland Security

Department of Commerce

Department of Defense

Department of State

Department of Energy

Office of the U.S. Trade Representative

Office of Science & Technology Policy

The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

Office of Management & Budget

Council of Economic Advisors

National Security Council

National Economic Council

Homeland Security Council

The Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Labor are non-voting, ex-officio members of CFIUS with roles as defined by statute and regulation.

Dec. 13, 2017, 9:37 a.m.

Such a cold warrior. You gonna' love the future. lol.....

I just want you to know that you have been played by these shitty "news" sources. They might pull off the odd scoop, but they are so obsessed with being the antithesis to MSM that they jump on misinformation. The Russians are misinformation masters. That is the story. Don't bother with the whatabboutism and point to MSM, I don't have cable and the only thing on CNN I am interested in is Fareed Zakaria. Like most people, I struggle to find truth in news today, but I am not beholden to any source.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Dec. 13, 2017, 9:37 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 13, 2017, 11:44 a.m.

Wonder how things are in the GOP today? Must be shitting themselves? Losing Alabama, I would guess the next federal election will be a landslide in favor of the Dems.
Maybe they will be helping to get the orange buffon out of office before it's too late?
I have this funny feeling Trump is trying to destroy the GOP and this is all a scam... I know take off my tinfoil hat.

Dec. 13, 2017, 2:45 p.m.

Posted by: bux-bux

I would guess the next federal election will be a landslide in favor of the Dems

Never doubt teh Dismal Dollar Democrats ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I have this funny feeling Trump is trying to destroy the GOP and this is all a scam.

That was Bannon's baby.  Trump just wants to remove any and all fiscal or environmental impediments to the pursuit of profit.

Dec. 13, 2017, 2:46 p.m.

That is the story.

And so last year....

https://www.thenation.com/article/russiagate-zealots-mainly-democrats-have-become-a-major-threat-to-us-national-security/

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 13, 2017, 3:27 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 13, 2017, 6:22 p.m.

Omarosa was fired today.

Thread killer

Dec. 13, 2017, 7:12 p.m.

You are really a master of cognitive bias research.

Don't yell at me just because you're lazy ass can't be bothered. lol...

The evidence of collusion with the Russians is over-fucking-whelming

http://g-2.space/

Trump is a goddamn arrogant con-man and has a shady past.

No doubt.

Flynn lied.  We know that.

You don't know sheeeeeeeeeit. You're just a piss-ant Canucklehead sheeple, ok?

Yes, Hillary was the better choice because she is A) not a fucking moron and B) doesn't bow to Putin.

You'd prefer a shooting war with the Iranians? Idiot!

Dec. 13, 2017, 7:13 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Omarosa was fired today.

She wouldn't let him feel her up a 2nd time.

https://twitter.com/theaveragevoter/status/940975897036951552

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 13, 2017, 7:39 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 14, 2017, 9:15 a.m.

Tungsten.  A few things.  First, I have never been that concerned with how Wikileaks obtained the emails.  Look at my posts, I have been consistent on this.  Whether it was a hack or insider job, it really doesn't matter.  What is obvious is that the Russians ran a very impressive campaign to put American politics into disarray using social media and "news sources".  Putin wants to build a powerful Russia, and he needs to knock the west down a peg.  This is the best way to do it hands down.  There is evidence that he supported Brexit as well.  So I suggest you be as skeptical of these alternative sources as you are of CNN and Fox News, because as I showed you with MH17 your news sources are more than eager to accept the Russian version of events because of their anti-western media bias.